Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does quoting not working half of the time...

Yeah, guys.. don't rely on the quoting system. Reply and copy paste. It will save you a lot of headaches.
Are you saying I'm scum Sm ? Theres another player "kabuto" who can swap abilties but needs an item to do so...

No, not you.. I'm talking about another player, but I need to confirm it. What happened?

Oh, no, no. I actually said otherwise. It's /suspicious/, of course. It's something to take into account of needed be. But I said it's not enough to warrant a lynch. There's no case. Just hints at something suspicious.

Oh, that I objectively agree with.

I was the original player that could swap, I swapped with SM, but my theory is

I will conceal my name in case theres a name killer...

when giving me my Role BB said you are ****** you can swap abiltys but unlike kabuto you don't need anything sharp to do it so my theory, is the Kabuto got their hands on the item they needed to swap roles they used their role which must kill the person they use it on, hence the death of mordacizir.

On night 2 I think it said someone does some scavenging I think Kabuto found his item. then and used his ability last night....

I don't know the name of Kabuto tho, (wish I did)

I can answer any questions you have :)

Hey, I haven’t been able to give this game a whole lot of attention lately, but I thought I should mention that I’m the trapper. I won’t get into the specifics of exactly how it works, but I had a theory as to what role Total Epicness has, and I was apparently wrong.

And this whole Kabuto Absolute thing is super weird if someone swapped abilities then speak up you’ll know if your ability was stolen/swapped
(Also kabuto needing something sharp to forcibly switch bodies...)

I was the original player that could swap, I swapped with SM, but my theory is

I will conceal my name in case theres a name killer...

when giving me my Role BB said you are ****** you can swap abiltys but unlike kabuto you don't need anything sharp to do it so my theory, is the Kabuto got their hands on the item they needed to swap roles they used their role which must kill the person they use it on, hence the death of mordacizir.

On night 2 I think it said someone does some scavenging I think Kabuto found his item. then and used his ability last night....

I don't know the name of Kabuto tho, (wish I did)

I can answer any questions you have :)

Hmm, ok nevermind. Also I agree with Tapu Lele. this scavaging part fits right for morda's role.

Hold on I’m lost how is this conversation about the BB’s day start post going to help us figure out who is scum?

These hints that we get overnight, are they just given by the host, or is someone's ability/item use likely to cause them to be posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back