Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
Wow.
@mirdo, that is a /really/ thorough analysis. Kudos.

Your point on scattered does make sense in a way that's contributing enough to be considered a threat to scum and would have been nk'd already, although there's still no case with a really determinant path. Neither from him or anyone else. Heck, I think the most we had was my policy lynch on triplemo (or RIPlemo, lol, I rofl'd when I saw that on the spreadsheet); and we basically achieved nothing with that because of his attempt to ruin the game. It indeed puts FoS on both Yog and sm, but nothing to take as a lynch reason /so far/.

About the silencer, I was extremely edgy when I saw the people that were prone to be subbed but Gekki only was said to up their game. Could explain why he wasn't a candidate to be subbed out with his now almost inexistent posting.

Or your old role for that matter I don't know what your new roles is ... ;)

Ok, if you're going to hint so blatantly that you were the one that changed player's abilities then you might as well spit the rest of the soup, smh...

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
I don't understand your point on me, so I can't defend it until you clarify why you think I am scum.
TL: DR:
You should be dead while you aren't because "usually" you would be a huge target for them.
Nightkills check out with you beeing Scum because they try to hang low which hints at someone who knows his stuff beeing scum.
Last NK kinda tried to start a case against you.
You have been one of the players that have been running this game activity wise that are actually usefull. Hence the "You should be dead" comment

Why does quoting not working half of the time...
To @Yog . That PMJ case is fair. We don't really know. But that is probably right. I kinda forgot about that happening.
And I guess you haven't done a great job as "Scum Hunters" but still. I think my case still has weight

If you wanna go that route. And say you both haven't been a threat. Look into who you have looked into and try to look the once you haven't looked at?

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Your point on scattered does make sense in a way that's contributing enough to be considered a threat to scum and would have been nk'd already, although there's still no case with a really determinant path. Neither from him or anyone else. Heck, I think the most we had was my policy lynch on triplemo (or RIPlemo, lol, I rofl'd when I saw that on the spreadsheet); and we basically achieved nothing with that because of his attempt to ruin the game. It indeed puts FoS on both Yog and sm, but nothing to take as a lynch reason /so far/.

THAT's the case on me? That's a classic WIFOM.. Come on. Active players that are not getting killed is not a reason to lynch them.

Yog

Rogue
Oh the case has weight alright, absolutely acknowledge that and good detective work. I can only try to point out why I think it might be wrong knowing that (from my pov) part of the conclusion is wrong.

What do you mean here exactly "Look into who you have looked into and try to look the once you haven't looked at?"

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
There are a few things I'm not getting here.

1. There is a blocker that hasn't publicly acted until now.
We didn't know people were being trapped until a spotlight was shown on them last night. Is it advantageous to be revealing that you were trapped? Did this guy trap members every night?

2. There is a silencer who only acted once
PMJ was forcibly silent during day 2. Why? And moreover, why did it only happen once? Was it an item?

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
I don't think there is a silencer. PMJ was silenced because he saw trip's posts.
But why would bbninjas still leave him as a target to be acted on? Why not just immediate death? Why make it such a mystery? There's got to be some purpose.
Plus, he could have just subbed PMJ out instead of modkilling him (like me!)

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
But why would bbninjas still leave him as a target to be acted on? Why not just immediate death? Why make it such a mystery? There's got to be some purpose.

That I do not know, but it is obviously something that happened as a direct result of trip's fiasco, not a game mechanic or someone else's role. It says it on bbninjs's post after trip's thing.

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
That I do not know, but it is obviously something that happened as a direct result of trip's fiasco, not a game mechanic or someone else's role. It says it on bbninjs's post after trip's thing.
Still, PMJ was a target for an action while being silent, and thus could have been targeted and killed.

Acetrainer_Samwise

Aspiring Trainer
I wasn't the one who changed abilities...

I think AP was the one who saw the post trip made thats why he became mafia, I mean tropoius isn't exactly an evil pokemon.... Just a theory though but your theory on Pmj is good but not likely...

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
THAT's the case on me? That's a classic WIFOM.. Come on. Active players that are not getting killed is not a reason to lynch them.

Oh, no, no. I actually said otherwise. It's /suspicious/, of course. It's something to take into account of needed be. But I said it's not enough to warrant a lynch. There's no case. Just hints at something suspicious.

TBH, maybe balance? We were on scum but that "lynch" on triplemo was "cancelled" because of the fiasco. So I guess it wouldn't have been fair to us that we "wasted" a good lynch and ALSO get a teammate modkilled. Too harsh of a penalty to us considering it was a mafian's doing.

Then enlighten us. If not even sm knows why you're town then you might as well explain to all of us what happened.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
I think AP was the one who saw the post trip made thats why he became mafia, I mean tropoius isn't exactly an evil pokemon.... Just a theory though but your theory on Pmj is good but not likely...

Also, I have to agree here. That was my first theory as well, it would have been a better fix.

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
Still, PMJ was a target for an action while being silent, and thus could have been targeted and killed.

If there's a silencer in this game I'll be really upset. We talked about this role many times and I thought we agreed it is not a good role in Pokebeach Mafia, to say the least.

You're not? Now I'm really confused. How do you know about my original ability's name?

Yog

Rogue
Does that mean then, that Samwise is one half of "two players that swapped souls"? That sounds like a very Absol-like ablity.

Yog

Rogue
Not looking into Blakers too much if it was a marriage thing, not PMJ's if Mafia's hands were forced, but for Jade & Mord.

Jade suspicions - Day 1
- Blakers (RVS)
- TylerBeta
- Pikachuuu101
- Goomy
- AnimePsyclone
- TotalEpicness

Mordicai's suspicions
- Day 1
- Gekki
- ScatteredMind
- Goomy
- AnimePsyclone
- Pikachuuuu101

Day 2 (nothing heavy)

Day 3
- Simsands
- Luispipe8
- Robin Aisaga
- Megapod
- Anime Psyclone
- Total Epicness

I think these posts of Mordacazir's hold the most info;

I had all my quotes lined up, and now they’re all gone :mad: so to still say something today (I’ll be gone for Stuttgart tommorow).
Scum:
Megapod (too inactive for town)
AP (everything that has been said so far against him)
Light scum:
Scattered, quaking and Luis
Town:
Robin aisaga, Yog, DFL, Gekki and (Tyler Beta)
Neutral: The rest
Right now AP is the most scummy in my opinion so far: so to put a vote out there.
If you have any questions to me, or things you want my opinion on, ask them today before 10pm (CET), and I’ll respond to them

Uhmmmm this TLS thing is stupid. We want to lynch scum, but I think that case is ridiculous. I’d say we give him more time, and lynch AP. Also TE has gone up in my scum list.
Also he was not here much, and had warned he would be missing in the next few days, which makes it even weirder.

Status
Not open for further replies.