XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

So far music themes don't seem as quality as Black and White :(

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Chandelure said:

So far, yes. However, the soundtrack is of higher quality than any previous game because the 3DS's sound processors are far Serperior (oh, I am so punny!) to the previous game devices'. Themes will sound the same as the original orchestrated glory in which they were composed.

NaturallyDark said:
Chandelure said:

So far, yes. However, the soundtrack is of higher quality than any previous game because the 3DS's sound processors are far Serperior (oh, I am so punny!) to the previous game devices'. Themes will sound the same as the original orchestrated glory in which they were composed.

Can't wait for Hoen's elite 4 theme in full orchestrated glory!

Uh, that's good to know about the music, which is one the things I do enjoy from Pokemon games. Ruby-Sapphire and Black-White generations had my favorite soundtracks overall in the series, so I'll see how XY will fare against them.

Two days until we can all settle down, with our copies in hand--with our 3DSes glued to our other hand.

... Hm, I had a thought, what if one trio is exclusive to one version and vice versa?
Wouldn't it be interesting that in one version you can hunt... say the Trio birds and the other the Brain trio?

TomoEGoto said:
Two days until we can all settle down, with our copies in hand--with our 3DSes glued to our other hand.

... Hm, I had a thought, what if one trio is exclusive to one version and vice versa?
Wouldn't it be interesting that in one version you can hunt... say the Trio birds and the other the Brain trio?

Brain trio?

Spartansn1p3r said:
TomoEGoto said:

Brain trio?

Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf.

I was going to ask if we'd had any updates on Furfrou alongside Vivillon. I wanted to know if there were more than just the three fur cuts, but the official x and y website says the more you groom it, the more come unlocked and I'm guessing no one has had the game long enough to have unlocked any new styles to confirm this XD

Dragon Pokémon said:
Yes, that's how you spell "They're's" :p

"They're's" is "they are is". It's just spelt "there's".
Sorry about going full grammar nazi!

Goomy has Sap Sipper, which sort of gives it the immunity that some people consider a requirement for a pseudo legendary. Plus, I never would have expected it to have Sap Sipper. Say hello to a Dragon who can't be Spored. That is scary.

Also, Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist have four sizes each, apparantly. I think it would be awesome to see stat differences between the forms. The larger the slower or more defensive, or something like that. They already did something similar with Meowstic, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own t...

Hey guys, I've had the game for a couple of days now and I have to say:

IT'S BLOODY AMAZING! The cutscenes are so pretty, the routes are interesting. Lumoise is just massive! It has two Pokécenters!

My team is Malamar, Doublade, Greninja (he looks so good in real 'life'), Lucario, Talonflame and Venusaur.

Also, I don't know if it's been mentioned but Venusaur learns a move I haven't heard of before called 'Petal Blizzard', it does 90 damage with 100 accuracy. It's a physical move and attacks everything around it.

Anyway. Yay!

If people are getting the game early then how come we havent heard of anyone getting the guide early as well? They release at the same time. If someone wants to leak info the guide has specifics on everything and the official artwork. No speculating, just facts.

40 more hours for me til release.

Does anyone know what abilities the Kanto Starter you receive has?

Is it Blaze/Torrent/Overgrow, or do they have their DW abilities?

Forsak3n_90 said:
If people are getting the game early then how come we havent heard of anyone getting the guide early as well? They release at the same time. If someone wants to leak info the guide has specifics on everything and the official artwork. No speculating, just facts.

40 more hours for me til release.

I'm guessing it's because fewer people are buying the guides. The guides aren't very useful, since all the information within them ends up online for free, so it's a matter of if it's worth spending money on a book just for the chance to have information a couple days before release. It's probably not worth it to most people.

Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own t...

Rune Yagami said:
Does anyone know what abilities the Kanto Starter you receive has?

Is it Blaze/Torrent/Overgrow, or do they have their DW abilities?

Yeah, they have Blaze/Torrent/Overgrown unfortunately!

I don't know about you guys, but I think the "Inverse Battle" sounds interesting! I just don't like how it only occurs with one specific trainer. As much as I love new battle mechanics, it'd be great to see them get a little more use.

Champion battle gameplay.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER4nMAGR70o

Edit: This is a comment on the video.. Can you upload Zygarde when you get to it?

What is Zygarde?

WitherSnow said:
Champion battle gameplay.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER4nMAGR70o

Edit: This is a comment on the video.. Can you upload Zygarde when you get to it?

What is Zygarde?

Zygarde is the Z legendary
Its a Ground/Dragon type with the Aura Break ability which nerfs Xern/Yvel's abilities

An interesting thing to note is that Xerneas is immune to its Dragon type and Yveltal is immune to its Ground type

G-Panthera said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVB2UsXEQRk (This has to be the best Battle theme among legendary encounters in the main series Pokémon games!)

AWESOME!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back