XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Kitana Coldfire said:
Carbink has now been further confirmed (and is really cute). Pokemon amie shot in spoilers:

1380845035338.jpg

While I don't usually go for "cute", and go for "epicness", you're right. I like the Rock/Fairy, and now have to include it in a playthrough if I can separate myself from Sylveon.

Interested to see what it evolves into!

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Firebrand said:
Do you think this is real
acJsrvR.jpg

Seems pretty legit, actually! It's obviously the first or second evolution of Flabebe. Pretty badass if you ask me.

There is a rumor that Clauncher's evolution is Electric/Water and he will have a canon on his arm. Skrelp's evolution is supposedly similar to Skrelp with more "seaweed" attached.

I'm seriously liking the idea of this Clauncher evolution.

The leaks, they're everywhere!
I don't know if I can contain myself!

I don't really mind them....just as long as it doesn't reveal the storyline!

Anybody see these bros?
Sorry if someone already posted them....

Mega Aerodactyl
tumblr_mu471s8uWe1qjzmyyo2_500.jpg

Mega Gengar
tumblr_mu45xtj6ma1qail0to1_250.jpg

Weird Peacock thing
tumblr_mu46wa8oKG1r8sc3ro1_500.jpg

Shinomune said:
Stats from Carbink (with no evos :( )

1380845363265.jpg

Again, the dex stops at the highest number pokemon you've seen/encountered up to that point. Carbink is highest in the coastal dex to this point, but it may go higher later on.

That said, Carbink is 124 and Sableye is 123, so it seems Sableye does not have a normal evolution after all.

Shining Raikou said:
There is a rumor that Clauncher's evolution is Electric/Water and he will have a canon on his arm. Skrelp's evolution is supposedly similar to Skrelp with more "seaweed" attached.

If this turns out to be true, I can see him learning Zap Cannon.

Shining Raikou said:

It's about time we got another Water/Electric. I whole-heartedly support the typing if it's real

nightkeeper said:
Interested to see what it evolves into!

According the leaker and the pokedex, Carbink is standalone pokemon without evos :(

EDIT:

Kitana Coldfire said:
Shinomune said:
Stats from Carbink (with no evos :( )

1380845363265.jpg

Again, the dex stops at the highest number pokemon you've seen/encountered up to that point. Carbink is highest in the coastal dex to this point, but it may go higher later on.

That said, Carbink is 124 and Sableye is 123, so it seems Sableye does not have a normal evolution after all.

THEN I DON'T SAID NOTHING! :D

Shining Raikou said:

If it's true there's a high potencial that Clauncher evo would replace Blastoise as my Water pokemon choice.

Whitefire said:
MetalPharoah said:
Has no one tried Bonding Evolution yet?

Bonds Across Time or something like that.
/shot

New user, please dont be a troll. What is this bonding thing

Professer K said:
Mega Aerodactyl:
http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1380826242621.jpg

http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1380826277319.jpg

Heck yeah this thing look awesome~ It's female o__0 quick, breed it and spread it all over the GTS! [is that even up yet or]

Not a new user, cannot access my account so I had to login with my facebook. Apparently my email was purged for no apparent reason. I contacted WPM but heard nothing back. Contacted you. - SR

Bonding Evolution, remember that rumour? If you have X-Type Pokemon in your Party then X Pokemon can evolve into that type such as if I have Slurpee in my party and level up Eevee I have a Sylveon. No one tried that at the time?

MetalPharoah said:
Whitefire said:
Bonds Across Time or something like that.
/shot

New user, please dont be a troll. What is this bonding thing

Heck yeah this thing look awesome~ It's female o__0 quick, breed it and spread it all over the GTS! [is that even up yet or]

Not a new user, cannot access my account so I had to login with my facebook. Apparently my email was purged for no apparent reason. I contacted WPM but heard nothing back.

Bonding Evolution, remember that rumour? If you have X-Type Pokemon in your Party then X Pokemon can evolve into that type such as if I have Slurpee in my party and level up Eevee I have a Sylveon. No one tried that at the time?

Example: Mantyke needed Remoraid to evolve

Well, to clarify everything, i'm not claiming the pictures to be mine. I'm collecting them to still have a proof since everything is deleted in the seconds. Sharing is much better on instagram on i'm using it.

1380846638003.jpg
Wonder if it's legit :T

OMG, Wasn't there a rumour that mentioned a fairy key legendary or something?

Firebrand said:
OMG, Wasn't there a rumour that mentioned a fairy key legendary?

A level 37 legendary?

Baktwerel said:
1380846638003.jpg

I'm not surprised anymore if its true that GF only made like 70 new pokemon. Cause when they start making key ring pokemon its obvious the creativity well is drying up...

Firebrand said:
OMG, Wasn't there a rumour that mentioned a fairy key legendary or something?

Why would some keys.....be a legendary?

Baktwerel said:
1380846638003.jpg
If it is, its probably a stand alone. A cool one though.
Though it seems fake to me. :(
Edit: reminds me of Rotom a bit.

BCWD93 said:
Firebrand said:
OMG, Wasn't there a rumour that mentioned a fairy key legendary?

A level 37 legendary?

You got Victini at level 20...

I'm Archie btw (do I need to name my instagram account again ?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back