XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

I've compiled a list of all of the non-evolving Pokemon that we don't know the Pokedex numbers of.

http://gyazo.com/23d0511e63da0d2c7c978415c21bc2a8

Narrowing this down will confirm or deny the existence of a second new Eeveelution. If you have the Pokedex numbers of any of the listed Pokemon, please let me know! Be sure to add which dex it is (Coastal, Central, or Mountain)! :3

Edit: Photobucket link in case the other link doesn't work.

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b627/SavvyJackal/List_zps464c3a19.png

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

VictorCohen said:
Daaaaamn that Mega Aerodactyl looks amazing!!! :D

I really hope Eevee gets a second form and it is Poison!

I really wish that instead of just saying "I hope" that people would provide some sort of evidence as to why there would be another Eevee evolution. I mean, what reason is there for another Eevee? There isn't one. The only reason Sylveon exists is because it is a new type, one they wanted to promote, and Eevee is a fan favorite. Accept the fact that they gave you Sylveon and enjoy it, because there could have been no new Eevee evolutions at all this gen.

That mega-aerodactyl looks friggin boss! I have to say, at first I wasn't entirely convinced with the whole mega-evolution idea, but its a great idea from GF's perspective. Instead of laboring to come up with a boatload of new pokemon which, lets be real here, we're all going to criticize anyway, they get to revisit and improve upon designs which they absolutely know will be popular. Mega-aerodactyl is a home-run. Too bad its at a low level in the screenshot; we can't really see which stats will increase.

Rune Yagami said:
VictorCohen said:

I really wish that instead of just saying "I hope" that people would provide some sort of evidence as to why there would be another Eevee evolution. I mean, what reason is there for another Eevee? There isn't one. The only reason Sylveon exists is because it is a new type, one they wanted to promote, and Eevee is a fan favorite. Accept the fact that they gave you Sylveon and enjoy it, because there could have been no new Eevee evolutions at all this gen.
There are 9 spots after Eevee in the Pokedex.

http://pastebin.com/Lr5DzNhf

It's a possibility.

Whitefire said:
"randomly grows rocks"

Well.... it /is/ a rock type....

My point was that Mega Aerodactyl would have been better represented as being as far from a fossil as possible. This thing looks more like a fossil than the original.

Rune Yagami said:
Whitefire said:
"randomly grows rocks"

Well.... it /is/ a rock type....

My point was that Mega Aerodactyl would have been better represented as being as far from a fossil as possible. This thing looks more like a fossil than the original.

It IS a fossil pkm whether you like it or not :)

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b627/SavvyJackal/List_zps464c3a19.png

That should work. I dunno' why the other one would be blocked...

SavvyJackal said:
Rune Yagami said:

It's a possibility.

There is absolutely no logical reason to assume that nine slots after Eevee means that there will be a ninth Eeveelution, especially with no other evidence, besides unconfirmed leaks, suggesting such a thing.

I will admit that it is a possibility, but its definitely not a probability.

It's amie. GF always uses eeveelutions to show off new gameplay mechanics. Here it's either amie (all stats up or only affection) or mega evolution. mega evolution for eevee is a no no, so that leaves amie.
So, no stones (1st gen), no trading (1st gen), no held items (2nd gen), no moment of day (2nd gen), no location (4th gen) and no having a certain pokemon in the party (4th gen). I don't think 5th gen added any new mechanics in that area.

Here's a video of Frogadier evolving.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsPRg8eVoFE

Rune Yagami said:
SavvyJackal said:

It's a possibility.

There is absolutely no logical reason to assume that nine slots after Eevee means that there will be a ninth Eeveelution, especially with no other evidence, besides unconfirmed leaks, suggesting such a thing.

The possibility of it is enough to get me hyped up even more and go on a wild goose chase to find whatever that 9th slot is. If it's a non-evolving Pokemon, well, that sucks for me 'cause I want another Eeveelution. If it's Sylveon, we'll know there's another one.

There may not be some crazy good reason to believe that there is an Eeveelution, but there's also no crazy good reason to believe that there is not a new Eeveelution.

The link to Aerodactyl's Mega Evolution was some sort of 'blockpage' and I could not see it. Would someone please post the image here or something?

Rune Yagami said:
VictorCohen said:

They actually expressing their wishes and hope to find or inspire people who can feel the same way. But seriously i would love a new eevolution especially a type that contrast with sylveon's like dragon, poison or steel but the fact that they did a movie(short) about eevelutions and (that we know of) not included the other part of the new pair it would be nuts... or maybe the short's plot twist is that there is another eevolution and everyone will be happy

-----------------------
I really want to know about the x/y mega evolutions and how they work btw. There is a charizanite x and y? x stands for female and y for male? if i trade it for a pokemon y charizard will still evolve to mega charizard y in my pokemon x? O_O

NaturallyDark said:
The link to Aerodactyl's Mega Evolution was some sort of 'blockpage' and I could not see it. Would someone please post the image here or something?
1380826242621.jpg
1380826277319.jpg

SavvyJackal said:
Rune Yagami said:

The possibility of it is enough to get me hyped up even more and go on a wild goose chase to find whatever that 9th slot is. If it's a non-evolving Pokemon, well, that sucks for me 'cause I want another Eeveelution. If it's Sylveon, we'll know there's another one.

There may not be some crazy good reason to believe that there is an Eeveelution, but there's also no crazy good reason to believe that there is not a new Eeveelution.

Yeah there is, because as someone said above, Eeveelutions are used to promote new mechanics, or in this case mechanics and a new type. There is nothing else they need to promote besides Amie and Fairy type, which Sylveon handles on its own.

I just feel like they would have released the Eeveelution earlier due to its marketability.
There's a ton of Sylevon merchandise, so it would make sense for the new one to have lots as well.

New pokemon:

http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1380828028991.jpg

http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1380828093519.jpg

Rune Yagami said:
SavvyJackal said:

Yeah there is, because as someone said above, Eeveelutions are used to promote new mechanics, or in this case mechanics and a new type. There is nothing else they need to promote besides Amie and Fairy type, which Sylveon handles on its own.

Glaceon and Leafeon used the same mechanic to evolve. leveling up near a certain area. they could easily use 2 eeveelutions to illustrate it

LOL That looks slimy xD
I wonder if its something like the shellos line.

Professer K said:
New pokemon:

http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1380828028991.jpg
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"Goomy."
One of the weirdest Pokemon designs, certainly. It's kinda cute, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back