XY Pokédex: Kalos

There's also a white Flabébé, but it's quite rare. They can be found in all three coloured patches.

Red = Pink? (Or the other way around...)
It's even more confusing, since there's a Orange version and I mistook that for the Pink/Red one when I first saw it.

Blob55 said:
Red = Pink? (Or the other way around...)
It's even more confusing, since there's a Orange version and I mistook that for the Pink/Red one when I first saw it.

There is no Pink one, but Red flower does look a little pink so I assumed you'd confused the Red one for Pink. You can look in the Pokédex for clarification on the flower colours.

Pokemon You Can't Get In X and Y? (like Meowth) List?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has a list or knows what Pokes are unobtainable in X and Y.
I bought the 19.99 Guidebook but its very skimpy and doesn't say where you can get all the pokes in the game.

I really really want a Meowth but it's nowhere to be found online in legit form.

Oh, they have a toy set of Meowth and Fenniken hahaha (offtopic but it was the only thing that came up in Googling X and Y and Meowth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9ajYzxU_o8g

RE: Pokemon You Can't Get In X and Y? (like Meowth) List?

Here's a list...

Rattata
Raticate
Meowth
Persian
Koffing
Weezing
Porygon
Mew
Chikorita
Bayleef
Meganium
Cyndaquil
Quilava
Typhlosion
Totodile
Croconaw
Feraligatr
Misdreavus
Unown
Porygon2
Stantler
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Celebi
Treecko
Grovyle
Sceptile
Mudkip
Marshtomp
Swampert
Slakoth
Vigoroth
Slaking
Baltoy
Claydol
Feebas
Milotic
Castform
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Deoxys
Turtwig
Grotle
Torterra
Chimchar
Monferno
Infernape
Piplup
Prinplup
Empoleon
Kricketot
Kricketune
Cherubi
Cherrim
Buneary
Lopunny
Mismagius
Glameow
Purugly
Bronzor
Finneon
Lumineon
Porygon-Z
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Dialga
Palkia
Heatran
Regigigas
Giratina
Cresselia
Phione
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Snivy
Servine
Serperior
Tepig
Pignite
Emboar
Oshawott
Dewott
Samurott
Cottonee
Whimsicott
Darumaka
Darmanitan
Yamask
Cofagrigus
Frillish
Jellicent
Tynamo
Eelektrik
Eelektross
Elgyem
Beheeyem
Bouffalant
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Tornadus
Thundurus
Reshiram
Zekrom
Landorus
Kyurem
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect

Of course they'd make some Pokémon unobtainable. The starters and Legendary Pokémon would be, of course, but they've got to include some non-starter, non-Legendaries unobtainable as well -- otherwise, they wouldn't have much to hype Bank up with!

I made that list multiple times yet no-one has even ONCE bothered to look for/at it.

Blob55 said:
I made that list multiple times yet no-one has even ONCE bothered to look for/at it.

Yeah, I never even saw yours, Blob. I feel like it'd be a helpful sticky to have...or at least part of a sticky with a FAQs of sorts, or included in the first post of the Playthrough Q&A thread. Essentially something to make it stick out a bit.

Drohn? Frez? Mark? ;)

So Misdreavus is unobtainable? Does this mean... does this mean there's still a chance?

Too bad Feebas/Milotic aren't obtainable!

I thought for sure they would be since the PRISM SCALE(!) is in the game...

I merged the above posts with the relevant thread. Please make sure you check existing threads before making your own! The list was already available on PokéBeach due to Grip's effort. :)

Back