Philly Fall Regs thread w/ Info

I'll be that really short kid who everyone thinks is a junior. I should be hanging around SillyKyle (If he goes), Afro-G and Zangoose.

RogueChomp said:
Nah I told the truth, and nothing but the truth.

you probably meant "I played the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the Truth."

Corney, not so funny jokes FTW! xD

I'll be the one playing against RogueChomp when he has all of his energy prized :3

Then I'll go ahead and get revenge on iis for crushing me with Mewtwo in our last match.

Hopefully Dark Void can come also, if all goes as planned he should be there.

alexmf2 said:
I'll be that really short kid who everyone thinks is a junior. I should be hanging around SillyKyle (If he goes), Afro-G and Zangoose.
Lolyouwish.

There may be a chance that I'll be able to attend but as of now I'm not sure I can go to all who oh so badly were looking forward to seeing me.

Talked to my parents last night about Philly, much like last time, I'm going to have to pay for it/be caught up with my school work/be a very good boy...

According to them if we go it's going to be a "late b-day present" :p lol

The Pikachu Mafia said:
Talked to my parents last night about Philly, much like last time, I'm going to have to pay for it/be caught up with my school work/be a very good boy...

make sure your a good boy for mommy and daddy k son? :p

lol I'll try to be a good boy, but sometimes I just feel like being a bad boy ;o

I probably will be able to go if I use the non stop begging card :p (lol jk... maybe...)

The Pikachu Mafia said:
I probably will be able to go if I use the non stop begging card :p (lol jk... maybe...)

Super effective much?

you better come again, if it weren't for you and Alex Croxton i would have used *shudders* ZekEels.

Glace said:
Super effective much?

you better come again, if it weren't for you and Alex Croxton i would have used *shudders* ZekEels.

Don't forget to change decks 5 minutes before the tournament starts again.

Glace said:
Super effective much?

lol I think I still have them Dual Ball as well ._.

I'll try to come, but I'll be a creepy master if I do D:

>:U All the pokebeach people that beat me beat me in stupid ways.
Of course, I could have beat Blah, but ya know.....I didn't know it was prized :p

RogueChomp said:
>:U All the pokebeach people that beat me beat me in stupid ways.
Of course, I could have beat Blah, but ya know.....I didn't know it was prized :p

because you deserved it.

The Pikachu Mafia said:

The Pikachu Mafia said:
lol I'll try to be a good boy, but sometimes I just feel like being a bad boy ;o

what this guy said.
EDIT: Also, I auditioned for a play that IS ON THE SAME DAYS as regionals, so I BETTER not make this play.
EDIT2: Yes I'm an actor lol but not very experienced.
EDIT3: Now I'm nearly sure I'm going :) (He says the next day)

I really hope I can make it but I'm in the same boat as Grant
EDIT: Not about the acting part
EDIT2: Looks like I can't make it unless I can get a ride.
EDIT3: Which isn't going to happen.

Afro-G said:
There may be a chance that I'll be able to attend but as of now I'm not sure I can go to all who oh so badly were looking forward to seeing me.
Forget this.

I've been offered 2 separate rides from some friends and from what I can tell my mom has given me enough permission and is now willing to let me go. So, more than likely, I will be attending the event.

Now there is like a 1/100000000000000000000000000 chance of me going :(
Somebody play quad Mewtwo/Eels for me ok?

quad mewtwo eels... is that like eels with nothing but 4 mewtwo?

my zeels deck is kinda like that (3 mewtwo, and 4/3 eels) good enough?

Back