Philly Fall Regs thread w/ Info

Glace

Top 8, Worlds 2013
Advanced Member
https://sites.google.com/site/virginiapokemon/tournament/event/cycle1213/rc#pa

That's the site.

Use this thread instead of cluttering up the one with all the dates.

I should be there if everything goes as planned.

And now I'm in Hope's division so I can yell at him for looking at my prizes during a match.

RogueChomp said:
>:U I'm going. To donk. Somebody. With the initials. AH. And. To beat iisnumber12.

I'll use Straight Terrakion jfy.

Donk me now?

In it to defend 3rd place or do better.

As long as nothing gets in my way and I can find a good, inexpensive way of getting there, then I'll definitely be going. To put it simply, I'm almost positive I'll be attending.

I'll almost definitely be there. For TCG, obviously. It is in the same place as last year, right? If so, it's like 20 minutes away from my house. I'll probably just go 4-3 again, though. I'll be in seniors and be wearing a Pikachu hat as well. :D

Glace said:
I'll use Straight Terrakion jfy.

Donk me now?

In it to defend 3rd place or do better.

AH could mean anyone! Heck I have a friend named Andrew Hicks. lol pwned
Actually if you run Straight Terrakion, I'll run Hammertime Tornadus EX. I don't NEED to donk you, its just preferred.
I know what we should do. Team up to knock iis outta cut.
With my luck I'll get 17th.

Is anyone else staying in a hotel overnight?

Can't find a nice yet inexpensive hotel close to the convention center >_>

I have a question I live in Pennsylvania and I have a 2 hour drive to Philly and is the traffic really bad in Philly and what is the Parking fee. If anyone can answer this Thank You.

RogueChomp said:
AH could mean anyone! Heck I have a friend named Andrew Hicks. lol pwned
Actually if you run Straight Terrakion, I'll run Hammertime Tornadus EX. I don't NEED to donk you, its just preferred.
I know what we should do. Team up to knock iis outta cut.
With my luck I'll get 17th.
maybe 9th with the loss of so many seinors. Ill be there too.

I'm going to try and go... again...

of course, making top cut is going to be hard, and I couldn't even do it last time >.<

Back