Philly Fall Regs thread w/ Info

Yeah, I'm going to it too.

Hopefully no tornadoes like two years ago O_O

Dweaver said:
Zorua said:
Im gonna say 5-6 hours. Its 4 from NYC, and PA is 2 hours from NYC.

ugh D:
hopefully the Ravens will be playing the Patriots at Foxborough the same day as Regionals so then I can go possibly go WOOOOT WOOOOOOT.
I hate to burst your bubble, but Spring regionals is in MAS, and I don't thin that any football will happen then...

QWERTY DITTO said:
Dweaver said:
ugh D:
hopefully the Ravens will be playing the Patriots at Foxborough the same day as Regionals so then I can go possibly go WOOOOT WOOOOOOT.
I hate to burst your bubble, but Spring regionals is in MAS, and I don't thin that any football will happen then...

You have got to be kidding me I was thinking that was winter

Glace said:
Dweaver said:
How bad was the Tornado

There were at least 10. One was sited from my car.

That sounds EPIC!!!!!!!

QWERTY DITTO said:
And next regionals, I'm not going to forget my energy switches so I can make the deck of my choice.

I would have loaned you some.

QWERTY DITTO said:
And next regionals, I'm not going to forget my energy switches so I can make the deck of my choice.

What deck were you planning on using the Energy Switch in

Glace said:
QWERTY DITTO said:

I would have loaned you some.
Awwww.... Now I hate myself for not asking you.

Dweaver said:
QWERTY DITTO said:

What deck were you planning on using the Energy Switch in
Hammertime with terrakion

No. It might take a few days to maybe a week or two before it shows up depending on when the PTO uploads the tournament results.

Back