Pet Peeves

Cooltrainer Alan said:
I personally am against smoking,and even more so illicit drugs. Drugs are not cool. they are for losers.

tumblr_m8si79Hh421ryvi2zo1_100.jpg

While I do hate cigarettes, I do not see anything bad with marijuana. The only excuse I hear people say about it is that it's bad because it's illegal. The only actual bad thing is that it kills brain cells (albeit slowly, lol pretty much every other drug does the same), and the only reason people die from this is because they end up doing stupid stuff. Marijuana also when compared to other drugs (alcohol, caffeine even), isn't as bad. That's the only thing I have to say here other than that my pet peeve is people against marijuana.

Equinox said:
While I do hate cigarettes, I do not see anything bad with marijuana. The only excuse I hear people say about it is that it's bad because it's illegal. The only actual bad thing is that it kills brain cells (albeit slowly, lol pretty much every other drug does the same), and the only reason people die from this is because they end up doing stupid stuff. Marijuana also when compared to other drugs (alcohol, caffeine even), isn't as bad. That's the only thing I have to say here other than that my pet peeve is people against marijuana.

You're 17.

Which leads into my peeve:

people who think they know everything about something they obviously don't

Rusticks said:
Equinox said:

You're 17.

Umm, I never said I knew everything about it, I said what I knew, there's a difference. And I'm sorry if meth isn't as bad as marijuana, I'll be sure to check my facts again.

Meth is quite possible the worst drug you could possibly use. Smoking 1 joint of Marijuana is the same as 5 cigarrettes. So it is a very powerful carcinogen. (I just finished health class, so yeah.)

Equinox said:
And here we have another victim of propaganda.

Cooltrainer Alan said:
Meth is quite possible the worst drug you could possibly use. Smoking 1 joint of Marijuana is the same as 5 cigarrettes. So it is a very powerful carcinogen. (I just finished health class, so yeah.)

I was being sarcastic. Also, I would like to know...how is 1 joint of marijuana as harmful as 5 cigarettes, when cigarettes have 599 additives, and over 4000 chemicals, and all marijuana has is...400 chemicals, which all come from the plant. Cigarettes contain rat poison, nicotine (which makes the user addicted, not on the first try, but still), cadmium - the active component in battery acid, need I go on?

Also, Teal, no. Just no. I have an aunt who lives in Cali and medically smokes it because she has pancreatic carcinoma and the doctors even told her what marijuana does (the same thing as stated above).

P.S. as I would not like to see a flame war go on, this is my last post in this thread. Call me an idiot and a fool and a tool all you want.

P.S.S. I'm not trying to convince anyone of smoking either, these are all my opinions (with facts of both cigs and weed)

Teal said:
And here we have another victim of propaganda.

no
just
no
Marijuana isn't healthy. We all know that. Neither is being on the computer for exposed amounts of time, and I'm sure most of everyone on this site does that. Seriously.

bacon said:
it's sad, because it's sad that you don't see why teal said it was sad that you don't see why it was sad

/thread

Rusticks said:
Equinox said:

You're 17.

Rusticks, he didn't say he knew everything, neither did he imply it.
I challenge you to find someone on this planet who has actually died of smoking Marijuana.

Meatheart said:
I challenge you to find someone on this planet who has actually died of smoking Marijuana.

I never said he knew everything either. It just led to my peeve.

And no, no one has ever died from the smoking of marijuana. The stuff they do while smoking it is what kills them.

Rusticks said:
Meatheart said:

I never said he knew everything either. It just led to my peeve.

And no, no one has ever died from the smoking of marijuana. The stuff they do while smoking it is what kills them.

We can all agree on that. I just didn't like how you were being rude to him when he was just talking about the experiences he's deal with dealing with Marijuana. Let's end this war guys.
Sounds good? Sounds good.

the word "pet peeves" in itself is annoying
like what is that

I hate it when I can't get my fruit roll-up off the sheet. :(

Tables that are bolted to the floor. UNFLIPPABLE! *chops table in half with giant axe*

TDL said:
I hate it when I can't get my fruit roll-up off the sheet. :(

poor u

I can't say I have a lot of pet peeves ^_^ but I can't stand when people are staring at me. And people that flaunt drug use like they're doing something cool, when they are really just pathetic.

people who idolize and believe bullying is such a problem, looks like nobody can solve anything by themselves these days

Back