Pet Peeves

Cooltrainer Alan said:
Meatheart said:
Those all make me sick too. Why would you do that Alan. I believed in you.

I felt it was necessary. I hate most of those words/phrases also. Epic and Fail are terrible especially in combonation. I'm just glad uber didn't catch on..

Oh god I remember über
So middle-school.
Oh I also h8 any emoticons with x's in them.
Here are some examples:
horrible ppl said:
x)
XP
X_x
barf barf barf!
✌☹✌

juunkmilk said:
Cooltrainer Alan said:
I felt it was necessary. I hate most of those words/phrases also. Epic and Fail are terrible especially in combonation. I'm just glad uber didn't catch on..

Oh god I remember über
So middle-school.
Oh I also h8 any emoticons with x's in them.
Here are some examples:
horrible ppl said:
x)
XP
X_x
barf barf barf!
✌☹✌
x_X
Those emoticons are awful, but not as bad as :D

Teal said:
regigigas said:
When people say they don't care about something just because they're jealous or whatever (E.G. I tell my cousin that her Pokemon has a really bad nature, and she's like "I don't care about natures" or when people say they don't care about shinies just because they don't have any)
What if they really don't care?

Well, if they really don't care then it doesn't bother me. But if it's obvious that they are just saying that, than it's annoying.

One Approved said:
When I leave for the weekend and everybody gets Modded/Demodded/Banned as soon as I leave.

>_>

Yeah. That's always annoying. I got really confused when I logged on and I saw two names in blue at the bottom of the screen.

anti-marijuana, uptight, straightedge, uneducated, never-lived-on-the-edge, little children who have to inform you every time how much smoking anything kills you

lesbians that brag about being lesbian

vegetarians that brag about being vegetarian

jew said:
anti-marijuana, uptight, straightedge, uneducated, never-lived-on-the-edge, little children who have to inform you every time how much smoking anything kills you
Got a chip on your shoulder, sir?

jew said:

YESSSS THIS
No really, it is so terrible how everyone says that smoking anything will kill you automatically. Yes, smoking is unhealthy. But really, loosen up peeps.
As far as lesbians/vegetarians, I dislike when anyone brags about being anything. It just bothers me. Especially when it's a cry for attention to show how "lul so diffrnt i amXD" people are. I also really when people make fun of swag, Mitt Romney, religion, and Justin Bieber. Yes, I know they're all annoying, but the jokes people make about these topics are so bad.

Zyflair said:
Got a chip on your shoulder, sir?
208096_370202119723714_1298391636_n.jpg

jew said:

It is amazing how many of those are hard core drinkers.

omahanime said:
jew said:

That's true actually.
Oh, priorities.

Meatheart said:
omahanime said:
That's true actually.
Oh, priorities.

I agree with Jew.
smokineg is bad! i mean if u want to throw away ur life i gues dat s ok but no for me thanks i am a good persn
Jew is right
✌☹✌

juunkmilk said:
Meatheart said:
That's true actually.
Oh, priorities.

I agree with Jew.
smokineg is bad! i mean if u want to throw away ur life i gues dat s ok but no for me thanks i am a good persn
Jew is right
✌☹✌
I can't tell what you're really saying. I didn't mean to say smokers are hardcore drinkers, if that's what you're getting, I meant that str9edge/anti-everything-unhealthy-at-all people can be.

jew said:

Serious or not, this post is very sad.

Teal said:
jew said:

Serious or not, this post is very sad.

How is this sad?

Teal said:
It's sad if you don't see how it is sad.

I agree with what he said, so I don't see how it's sad at all. Also, if you want to prove a point you might want to point out what you meant. Like, I have no idea how that could be sad. It just makes sense.

it's sad, because it's sad that you don't see why teal said it was sad that you don't see why it was sad

I personally am against smoking,and even more so illicit drugs. Drugs are not cool. they are for losers.

tumblr_m8si79Hh421ryvi2zo1_100.jpg

Back