One Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's ask Amt. Urm, I wasn't exactly bothered to click a link to go from the Main Index of PokéBeach Forums to the Main Index of PokéBeach Forums lol. If I did click, the Noobenschtein era would've begun lol

jk

Wow...I could just imagine you as a mod...it would be chaose XD

Abhorsen said:
I don't mean to crush anyone's hopes but I really thought that people would have learned after the original Four Stars thread. Half the people that everyone is naming to be "possible mods" will not become mods... well not here anyway. WPM is looking for specific qualities, which he has already stated, and most of you are completely overlooking what he wants in that someone. Timezone and length of time a member has been here will not effect who is chosen as far as I see it.

The qualities he's looking for is a person to find something by complete chance -_-

Imagining me as a power hungry mod ? How about imagining yourself as a mod ? PokéBeach Forums would become, I dunno.

I can imagine Amt being mod, you know why ? She is one :]

The only reason I imagine Amt being a mod is, well, beside her being a mod, she's fair :).

Anywho, I wonder what any of us would be like as a mod... hmmm... I already mod at another site, and I've had no complaints :).

Well, I'm making the first complaint, you're calling me a loser :F

And yes, Amt is fair, and gets in to good conversations...when she feels like it.

Most every mod is into the competitive game. Lol, yes, you're all losers... bwa ha ha (I don't have this avvy on the other site) :p. SvN: You'd be a pretty good mod.Everyone who follows the rules would be a good mod =]. Still, what if a n00b found the scroll? Like Treeko Boy :F?

I'd especially be good because I'm a duck with glasses and a tie. Funky huh ?

If a n00b found the scroll, WPM still wouldn't promote them to mod status.

Still, would WPM re-hide the scroll incase the n00b told where it is. Whatever, still, the mod was found, the thread is useless. Congrats to Amt again :).

Finally, 1 star is solved! Congrats to Amt, don't know her that well, but I'm sure she'll do great. Starmie's jewel being clickable? Akward way to hide the scroll, but pretty cool. Wonder how Amt thought to do that >.>

Hhehe, Lt. Hound is Jealous (yeah, I can't spell it either >.<)

~Amt

Jealius.... Jealiuos... ah ha! Jealous!

Anywho, S_T, Amt is a her, not a he :p. Read her rep :p.

Anywho (again), this'll be locked soon, unless the mods feel otherwise, which I doubt :p.

I posted that.

I just though of something funnier. Imagine if it were hidden in help XD

I do beileve I'd have hit myself in the forehead.

Congrats once more to Amt. Hoping we don't ever have to go through this again. I mean, how long did this take from 4 stars to now? WAYYYYY to long =P

Holy Calaspamerificexpilurbadoius!

Sam von Noobenschtein said:
Imagining me as a power hungry mod ? How about imagining yourself as a mod ? PokéBeach Forums would become, I dunno.

So you're saying I would make a horrible mod no matter what? -_-

Aww... No "modified" thread?

Oh well.

Congrats, anyways, Amt. How'd you think to click on the jewel?

There's 2 ways-

1: She was looking for the scroll

2: Luck :p.

She's a good mod :). Only 1 day on the job and doing quite a good job. Every mod here is great (except, of course, for HS. Oh, the memories.. :p)

Still no lock? Every time I post here I think of *lock*. Maybe their keeping it open until they need another mod :?.

Er... I'm going to lock this, I don't see anything other than fire coming out of discussion here.

*lock*

What the heck? You just click on a random image to become a mod? If a noob clicked on that, we'd all be dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back