One Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I mean what do you mean by scroll? I'm 13 I have a short attention span so I don't really understand this much.

Silver said:
No I mean what do you mean by scroll? I'm 13 I have a short attention span so I don't really understand this much.

I'm 13 as well and I understand these stuff completely. >.>

Water Pokémon Master said:
*removes scroll*

What does this mean WPM? :/ Pride and I were wondering.

Well I kinda came around here wondering what this thread is about. I don't understand the first post much...(no I'm not a n00b)

The scroll was visible by everyone, everyday, everywhere. People who did not open their eyes did not see it or discover it. It's gone now, now that the last mod is here.

No mods will be chosen again for a long, long, lonnng time. Even if 1-2 step down, we'll still be fine.

So it was invisible but visible ? Okay, me and AEX had a very short discussion about it and he said it was an objective. To do what ?

It was on the forums everyday and visible by everyone. It was overlooked by everyone but the four recent mods.

So it was kinda an Easter Egg thing that was in plain veiw...Amt found it and became a mod...

Water Pokémon Master said:
It was on the forums everyday and visible by everyone. It was overlooked by everyone but the four recent mods.

We got owned hard. :/ And Noobnerd said he didn't know. >.>

We'll just have to see then won't we ? :p

I'm not going to ask, that'll be cheating for the next time a scroll appears, if another scroll ever does appear 0.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back