One Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's would have been kinda hard to look for somethign that we didn't really know exsits...wow...I wish I actually registered before when this thread was made. -_-

You were registered before then :/

Well, all we can do now is just see how our new mod fares being a mod :]

Not just that. It was with the nature that the member performed in the forums. Even if some random guy i.e. you, you wouldn't have a clue what it would mean.

Interesting that Amt was modded despite nobody guessing for that to happen. Well, they've all been around at least from the beginning of 2007, I believe, so it's probably a factor or just coincidence.

Say I'm (Bleh, can't spell jealeus) and I'll kill you despite that lack of mod powers.

So he made the scroll something that someone would find by
a. Holding down tab for 20 seconds
b. Clicking it accidentally
>.>

Or it's not that.

I still don't understand how I didn't find it...Sometimes I highlight everything for no reason and that image link didn't appear. How is this possible?

How wouldn't it work. I have found secret links before like that. -_-

WMP: You said even if a mods steps down you aren't going to elect another one in your weird way...so even if like 3 of them step down you aren't going to? /because it would be hard to run a place with thousands of people with not may mods...

Wait, you mean that there was a link in Starmie's core ?

And sorry for noobishness but where is the Tab button :/

Congratulations AMT (a few hours after everyone else, but oh well). Absolutly brilliant, WPM managed to hide the link in plain site then. That is honestly on of the most sneaky things I've ever heard, bravo to you WPM. At least the "4 Star" fiasco is now over and done with.
SvN, Tab is just above the Caps Lock button.

Woah, had to do a double take there... the new mod has been chosen? It's Amt you say? Awesome. Congrats, Amt!

Do not fail us....

Woah...

Just, woah...

Wow, no one expected her! Congrats to the first female mod :) Huh, wow...

As Zilla said, don't fail us, use the force young Luke...wrong scene and show.

But yeah, like Ive said already, congrats.

Also wrong site and time.. :p

Anyway, I'll bet this'll be locked soon. Maybe in another year there'll be a new picking. Can't say I was a nominee, though :p.

Still, like LT.H said, can't say I'm jealous in any way. I'm happy :p.

Yeah, but if next year, WPM picks someone, I wonder if he's going to put another scroll somewhere on these forums OR use a different method to pick a mod.

This thread is addicting o_0.

Anyway, lemme just post a reminder-

WPM IS A CUNNING ADMIN!

He'll use a different method, and he won't just flip a coin. No, he'll use a cunning smart method. However, maybe in the mean time, we'll get a new super! mod? Maybe c-m. I dunno, I can just imagine his name in pink more than anyone's =/.

Anyway, we dont' even KNOW if its a year. Could be 2. Or 3. Or 10. Point is, Amt's a mod who deserves it =].

/KaM.

I actually saw that link not that long ago but I just thought that it was with the banner itslef so, I didn't click. I always get things wrong that way.

But yes, Amt does deserve it. She'll do a good job and is doing a good job already.

2 threads locked :). Ahh..

Anywho, all you had to do is CLICK??? I could've done that :p. I wonder what the scroll looked like. Maybe it just said-

"Congratulations [insert name here]____________ you are Pokebeach.com/forums newest mod!

Oh well. :p go figure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back