Nothing to see here. Move along people.

RE: Zyflair's Fake Cards (Newest: Dark Umbreon)

Wow, even I didn't realize how broken that card was....I didn't really read too much over it, though I remember the Power.

This being an SP....70 (Double Sp. Dark Energy) for 2 (Energy Gain) that can lock draw, Bodies, and Powers? o_O

On coin flips, yes, it can. =P

Dark Umbreon plus my Dark Espeon LV. X I made back in November would be soooo broken, it's not funny. I'll link to it later.

Here it is. You'll have to scroll down a bit, though. http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=45091

Lol, makes my chances from 1/2 to 3/4. What an awesome combination.

Changed the Draw Lock from a Power to a Body.

Great. Now the only thing that can lock it is an opposing Dark Umbreon.

Don't forget that Dark Espeon also gives you another 20 HP. With Snowpoint Temple, you have an 110HP Basic that can lock like crazy AND 2-shot the format. Sounds a little like Dialga G...except he doesn't do all of that by himself.

A rather dangerous combo indeed. I wonder if it will hold in Unlimited as well...

Well, it could shut down Blasticune...the only thing I'm concerned with is the lack of raw power.

Anyway, I have a new spoiler for you to do:

Battle Arcade:
Stadium

*Stadium text goes here*

Once during your turn, you may place one card from your hand next to your Active Pokemon. Flip a coin. If heads, draw 2 cards and return the card you placed next to your Active back into your hand. If tails, discard 2 cards from your hand, and discard the card you placed next to your Active Pokemon.

Yup, that goes in the HGSS set as well.

Well, if you tell me what a Battle Arcade is supposed to look like, then I might be able to do it.

Here is my spoiler!!!

1#weavile 80 HP water​
pokebody:As many times as you like during your turn, search for a zyflair card and put it in your hand​
(dark) (dark) does 20 times the amount of zyflair cards in play​
electric weakness psychic resistance no retreat​

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Battle_Arcade#Battle_Arcade

The picture that the link has might be fitting for the Battle Arcade stadium.

Alright. You can expect the card to be made by tomorrow.

RE: Zyflair's Fake Cards (Newest: Battle Arcade)

Made. What's next, Blue Thunder?

I don't really like the stadium, heads, you get 2 cards. If tails you lose 3? Discard hand if less than 2? Speed Stadium is better!

Have you thought about normal sized cards? These are a bit big =\

Alright, I'm thinking....Battle Factory. You can probably find a picture of it in the same area as where you found the picture of the Battle Arcade.

Battle Factory:
Stadium

*Stadium text*

Once during your turn, you and your opponent may switch Active Pokemon. At the end of your turn, switch the Pokemon back to their original owners.

I like that, but what if the original owner is KO'd?

RE: Zyflair's Fake Cards (Newest: Rescue Riolu)

Updated with one of my own.

You can expect the Battle Factory to be posted tomorrow.

Zyflair said:
Updated with one of my own.

You can expect the Battle Factory to be posted tomorrow.
Riolu= awesome. But you may want to fix Sally's level, it's should be after the Sky symbol. xp

Yeah. The first blank I used had the Lv before the title, but I'll fix that when I have time.

Awesome. Now I've got another Stadium for you:

Battle Hall
Stadium

*Stadium text goes here*

Once during your turn, you may choose one of your Pokemon in play. Then, search your deck for a Pokemon that is the same type as the Pokemon you chose, show it to your opponent, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

RE: Zyflair's Fake Cards (Newest: Battle Factory)

You should make some cards that make use of the levels. As of right now, they're just a useless detail.
You should have a Nest Ball.
Search your deck for a Pokémon whose level is at least 5 less than that of your active Pokémon.

Back