Nothing to see here. Move along people.

RE: Zyflair's Fake cards (Newest: Rescue Salamence)

Alright. If I managed to make 151 cards, then I'll start numbering them. XD

Oh, and I got a snapshot of the process, in case if anyone wants to see the software I use: http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr304/Zyflair/NewPicture1.jpg?t=1245873180

Most of the stadiums/trainers are broken. Otherwise, great new additions! I'm looking forward to seeing more.

I really want to debate on why these cards are that broken...

I'm thinking of the art for my next card, so if anyone has a picture as a suggestion, or a website I can use, feel free to pm me about it.

I think you made a typo, Zyflair. You really WANT to debate on how broken your cards are? In that case, Bill is the only thing that is truly broken. You can get out an entire line of Weedles/Horseas/Machops/Gastlys and even Baltoys. Watch Kingdra:

Horsea Active

*plays Bill*

*Gets 3 Horsea and 2 Baltoy*

Yeah, you're really going to donk me now.

There is this one site that I remembered that has loads of pictures, but I forgot how to spell it. :/ I think it was something like Devian-art? Just type that in Google search. and then, if that's spelled wrong, Google might offer a different suggestion.

I'm anticipating your next card. It better be good.

Blue Thunder said:
I think you made a typo, Zyflair. You really WANT to debate on how broken your cards are? In that case, Bill is the only thing that is truly broken. You can get out an entire line of Weedles/Horseas/Machops/Gastlys and even Baltoys. Watch Kingdra:

Horsea Active

*plays Bill*

There is this one site that I remembered that has loads of pictures, but I forgot how to spell it. :/ I think it was something like Devian-art? Just type that in Google search. and then, if that's spelled wrong, Google might offer a different suggestion.

Correction: it would be 1 Stunkank G, 1 Horsea, 2 Baltoy, and 1 Floatzel GL, but I get your point, though I'm surprised that you didn't mention Speedrill, which would have a field day with it. Nevertheless, after the early game, this supporter isn't as useful as Roseanne's Research. So as a beginning Supporter, yes this is an awesome card, but keep at least two Roseanne's for the energy and basic nab.

I remember. It's Deviantart, though I wish had hoped to use that as a last resort, since more of the art isn't close to decent (besides the FEW exceptionally talented ones). I'll begin looking at them since I'll need all the pictures I can get.

Hey, making a card daily while having school and trying to have a life isn't that easy. =P

The cards them selves(sp?) are too big...maybe you can get the links from the toturial page (that's sticked) & remake them smaller.
Then I'll rate them.

What's wrong with large cards? I prefer them since I can preserve most of the details of the art.

Zyflair said:
Blue Thunder said:

Horsea Active

*plays Bill*

Correction: it would be 1 Stunkank G, 1 Horsea, 2 Baltoy, and 1 Floatzel GL, but I get your point, though I'm surprised that you didn't mention Speedrill, which would have a field day with it.

I was more of refering to just a basic Kingdra...not one filled up with the SPs...and on that note, you couldn't get them out anyway.

I mentioned Kingdra because I play Kingdra. =p Though this card is REALLY broken with Speedrill. *gets 3 Weedle and a Baltoy*. Really, I'd at least try to make some limit on it. 3 or 4, maybe?

I'm curious to see you're next card...and I actually like your cards big. It makes them see a little more real, and I can see a bit more detail in the art.

Hm, I'll consider the limit,

Oh, I'm sure you'll be familiar with the next card.

RE: Zyflair's Fake cards (Newest: Light Vaporeon)

Hey, I know that cardz!1!!1

lol, nice job on it. I should put that card as a "completed fake" on the HGSS set page.

Go ahead. You can even post the picture itself there if you want to.

Blue Thunder said:
Hey, I know that cardz!1!!1

lol, nice job on it. I should put that card as a "completed fake" on the HGSS set page.
Whaz da Vaporeon from? Nice job, BTW!!!11!!

If you look for a HGSS Fake TCG set in the fan Creations made by Blue Thunder, you'll notice that one of the cards of that set is Light Vaporeon... which I provided the spoiler for. I decided to make it a fake card for it as well after stumbling across this Vaporeon picture.

And thank you. I'll try to continue improving and honing my skills as I try to make the 151 cards you people are demanding me to create. =P

This could make a cool card: http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.pictimes.com/img/pic1/shaymiskyform.jpg&imgrefurl=http://pokemonfigure.blogspot.com/2008/06/shaymin-sky-forme-info4.html&usg=__1wGq_RXD-NmGdrlGjU_fKOAvVH8=&h=800&w=1000&sz=148&hl=en&start=29&um=1&tbnid=EFLat9RxRQZakM:&tbnh=119&tbnw=149&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcool%2Bpokemon%2Bart%26ndsp%3D18%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26start%3D18%26um%3D1

Yay!
A Light Eeveelution....I <3 it completely (despite the size).

Or Zyflair, you could always continue on making cards from the HGSS set...we have over 20 spoilers by now!

Juliacoolo said:
This could make a cool card: http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.pictimes.com/img/pic1/shaymiskyform.jpg&imgrefurl=http://pokemonfigure.blogspot.com/2008/06/shaymin-sky-forme-info4.html&usg=__1wGq_RXD-NmGdrlGjU_fKOAvVH8=&h=800&w=1000&sz=148&hl=en&start=29&um=1&tbnid=EFLat9RxRQZakM:&tbnh=119&tbnw=149&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcool%2Bpokemon%2Bart%26ndsp%3D18%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26start%3D18%26um%3D1
Skymin eh? I might use that.

Light Venusaur said:
Yay!
A Light Eeveelution...I <3 it completely (despite the size).
Thank you

Blue Thunder said:
Or Zyflair, you could always continue on making cards from the HGSS set...we have over 20 spoilers by now!
Hmmm... Maaayy... be

Cause I just uploaded another one. ;P

RE: Zyflair's Fake Cards (Newest: Dark Umbreon)

dark umbreon is so broken it's not even funny

Back