Nothing to see here. Move along people.

RE: Zyflair's Fake cards

It's a lil overpowered--but so be it. If you needf to the correct fonts, you can contact me via MSN and Ill give them to you.

A bench healing tech is a "lil overpowered"? I suppose you're right. I'll see if I can get the right fonts before asking for them.

EDIT: Ack... I'm beginning to see why you said it's overpowered...

I added a new card. It's a little large, but I want to preserve the detail.

RE: Zyflair's Fake cards (Newest: Pokemon Market)

Bump with a new card

RE: Zyflair's Fake cards (Newest: Pokémon Lighthouse)

Pokemon Lighthouse....is interesting. It certainly is a creative mechanic, but I feel that it could possibly give a big edge to a player. (i.e, you can see if they have secret techs.)

Would the game then play like normal when the Stadium is discarded? You might want to specify that.

Ah, right. I'll try to deal a quick edit.

EDIT: Fixed.

Both cards are certainly interesting. Pokemon Market (BTW, that was great artwork even though you didn't make it) may become a really interesting SP card if PUSA somehow magically sees this and gets an idea. The Lighthouse is what I'm impressed with. Changing around the game mechanics is pretty cool. But seemingly, I think that'll start to cause some trouble.

I try to think of more original ideas and original art when it comes making TCG cards. It'd been nice of PUSA makes these cards more of a reality, since they should incorporate their Mystery Dungeon into the TCG as well, IMO.

I had already thought of a few issues that Lighthouse may cause, particularly constant checking of the decks and thus uses up time and the chances of someone cheating by quickly doing a slight reorder. But it's what I came up with when making the card, and so I like keeping it that way.

Uploaded a new card.

RE: Zyflair's Fake cards (Newest: Gold's Planning)

I've pretty much decided at this point from now, I'll try to make a new card daily. If I can't find a good enough picture to do so, then I won't update on that day... but from the looks of it, I'll be able to keep on schedule.

I've also added a Table of Contents, so you may look for a specific card with Ctrl + F

Can I ask where you found those Gonpori blanks? I've been looking forever! Thanks in advance. XP

I love your work.

Bill is broken....thank goodness it at least as that HP restriction, or else SP decks would trash the format. Oh well, more food for Dusknoir.

Gold's would be decent if it didn't help out your opponent....

Dezuray said:
Can I ask where you found those Gonpori blanks? I've been looking forever! Thanks in advance. XP
I love your work.
Dictator Dauntless has them, but if you want them, you can ask them from me via PM. And thank you for the compliment.
GHJamesGH said:
Bills is way to overpowerd.
Blue Thunder said:
Bill is broken...thank goodness it at least as that HP restriction, or else SP decks would trash the format. Oh well, more food for Dusknoir.

Gold's would be decent if it didn't help out your opponent....
Bill's is indeed a better supporter than Roseanne's, but it sure can't replace it, now can it?

Gold's Planning is actually great with Claydol and Chatot G.

Uploaded a new one. This one took so long, and I still don't have the quality so great, but I hope you guys like it!
P.S. Guess where I got that symbol from.

RE: Zyflair's Fake cards (Newest: Rescue Salamence)

Eh, Sally isn't that great, but I guess it is a common. Hmm...a 151 card set, eh?

I know! I know! I know! Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky! =p

Blue Thunder said:
Eh, Sally isn't that great, but I guess it is a common. Hmm...a 151 card set, eh?

Well that quiz was short-lived. =P

Blue Thunder said:

Nice job, Sherlock. Nice New one! But why is a common the first one in the set?

Oh, the numbers don't really mean anything. It was on the blank and I didn't feel like editing it out.

lol.

I was wondering that myself, Zyflair. Sally should probably be something like....125 out of 151.

EDIT: Oh. You should still make a set though, with all of these cards and more in it.

Back