• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Neo Miasma Sun - HGSS-on [Leafeon, Espeon Prime, Roserade and Houndoom Prime]

RE: Miasma Sun (A version of Leaferade) (Leafeon, Espeon Prime,Houndoom Prime & Roserade)

Instead of Cheerleader's Cheer I would prefer Engineer's Adjustments (lets you draw 4 but you have to discard one energy from hand) Emcee's Chatter (you flip a coin, heads you draw 3, tails you draw 2) or Rocket's Trickery (you draw 2 and your opponent discard 1 from his or her hand). I don't like letting my opponent to draw an extra card :S

RE: Miasma Sun (A version of Leaferade) (Leafeon, Espeon Prime,Houndoom Prime & Roserade)

Cheerleader's Cheer, Emcee's Chatter, and Team Rocket's Trickery are not on par with metagame Supporters unless they have a specific purpose in the deck, like TRT in wormadam or Cheer in Vilegar. Like Professor Oak's Visit.

In addition, Interviewer's Questions is only useful (And I use this word lightly) in decks who run on energies, like Charizard or Rain Dance. Cyrus' Conspiracy is a better card for sure (Especially when Leafeon needs one of any color Energy to attack). You should consider special effect 1 {C} Energy like Call, Rescue, Warp, and Cyclone to go with Leafeon's attack.

I will use this decklist, for now, because I don't have better supporter/trainer cards. I was thinking of adding Rescue energy, and some Cyrus' Conspiracy (not too sure, because Interviewer's Questions works good for me).
I'll see what I can get in my hands... also, I'm looking for a Leafeon Lv. X...

your pokemon should be like this:

4 eevee ud
3 leafeon ud
1 espeon prime ud
2 roselia sf
2 roserade ul
2 torchic pl
2 combusten pl
2 blaziken pl
2 uxie
1 azelf
1 unown q
4 unown r(i love this card for its speed)

and this will give you some faster play and accurate targeting and you should be running rainbow so you can do 150 damage instead of 100 and really which is better and expert belt wont let ryperior lv.x or legends survive espeon is a tech for some type of deck i guess and you dont need so many leafeon the eevee i said lets you grab basics you need like roselia or torchic i dont know what to take out im not so expert on this deck because i never tested it but it sounds fun

...okay, why I didn't see that Blaziken before? it really helps out with burning, I will consider that.
I wasn't using uxies because I have the bench already full... and building is working great. But I'll really consider of using Blaziken PL.

...I'll test it with the redshark soon.

Instead for SSU you shoud use Seeker becuase it's no coin flip with Seeker.

I really wouldn't use Blaziken. You are already running three stage 1's(Leafeon, Houndoom, Roserade). Adding a stage 2 will just lower consistency. Your deck looks great.

@Shadow Charizard I'm trying to get in my hands some of those.

@Yoshidude10 Thanks! I'm still testing it with and without blaziken, so I'm still not too sure what I'm going to use for burning.

Ahiro said:
so I'm still not too sure what I'm going to use for burning.

You use Houndoom Prime...?

Yes, I know that, what I was trying to say is that I'm not sure yet if I'll use Houndoom Prime or Blaziken.

I'll see if Blaziken doesn't make the deck slow, knowing that is a Stage 2 it will probably happen... but I don't lose anything testing it.

As much as I love Blaziken PL, Houndoom Prime is just better in this deck, for consistency reasons alone. Your entire deck is Stage 1's. Don't add a random Stage 2 and expect your deck to do better. The consistency you'll lose by adding a Stage 2 will offset your lack of coin flip for burn.

OK, I'll see what works better.

Also, I was thinking of using only 1 line of the burn tech. I'm still not too sure about this.

^Agreed. That's what I run in mine.

Yeah, I know xD I still don't know because I'm afraid of having the burn tech in the prices, but... I don't lose anything testing that too.

RE: Miasma Sun (Leafeon, Espeon Prime & Roserade) (Houndoom Prime or Blaziken PL?)

I edited (again) the decklist, with both ideas: using Blaziken PL or using Houndoom Prime.

I tested it using Blaziken and worked great, but I'm still not too sure.

RE: Miasma Sun (Leafeon, Espeon Prime & Roserade) (Houndoom Prime or Blaziken PL?)

^As long as you're not facing Vilegar, you'll be fine w/ Blaziken.

Anyway, please don't use Togetic UD. Spiritomb AR is better for a few reasons.

1)It's a basic
2)Locks opponent
3)Evolves quick
4)Resistance to Colorless
5)NO WEAKNESS

Togetic is good and all, but here's why not to use it:

1)It's a stage 1
2)Can't use card you get on your turn.

I would remove 2-2 Togetic UD for 4 Spiritomb AR. :)

Ah, there it is, that's the starter that I was looking xD

I'll get some Spiritombs, thanks again for the help :)

PD: Also, I've played against VileGar using Blaziken and I didn't have any problem against it...

Against Vilegar, your normal instinct would be to inflict Poison + Confusion with Roserade, then hit for 100. Then they die from Poison, and you avoid Fainting Spell.

Obviously, that's what I've been doing against VileGar. You can do that or posion+burn with blaziken.

Also, against Steelix Prime, the only strategy that I have is build Blaziken with 2 rainbows.

RE: Miasma Sun (Leafeon, Espeon P., Blaziken & Roserade) (Starter Wanted)

*UPDATED LIST*

After some days of testing it, I choosed Blaziken as the burn tech. It worked bery good and it didn't make the deck slower or unconsistent. So I'll use Blaziken for now.

I'm still doubtful with the starter. I'm trying to find a better starter than Togetic, but the only starter that I think is Jirachi and Spiritomb (which I don't know if it will be too useful because I run some trainers). Any ideas?

Back