Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I liked Leap of Faith too. I personally like Flim and Flam's new song over the Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000. Sounds like an old-timey carnival.

Might as well talk about the newest ep too (Trade Ya!):
Okay, I was actually really anticipating that this episode might involve the keys/rainbow items, but alas, it didn't so I was disappointed in that aspect. But it was a good episode on its own. About time Twilight was doing more princess-y duties by being the trade judge. The Rainbow Dash/Fluttershy story kind of reminded me of the Chowder episode "Chowder Loses His Hat" (they did a lot of trading in that one too, with a funny and catchy song to boot!)

Yesterdays ep was very good i thought :) good character interaction and visual gags and Make a Wish foundation had a Fan's OC in it :)

http://kaisernathan1701.deviantart.com/art/Brony-Award-Ribbons-V-2-0-also-read-describtion-447393136

heres a bit of art i guess i made for Bronys and Pega-sisters :)

I could do something similar for Pokebeach Forum but thats up to the staff here and i would need help and info from many members here for that ^_^

Trade Ya! was nice and cute, an interesting take on the red paperclip sort of trading up. I especially loved the Discord lamps and the antique chickens! It's also very nice to see Twilight doing more, well, princess-y stuff. :p Though, once again, I found myself kind of confused and disappointed by the portrayal of Pinkie Pie in this ep.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/04/trade-yah-story-behind-wheel-chair-pony.html

I didn't know this. I wish I could contact this kid so I could do his card justice. I wonder if he's a Pokemon fan as well?

PMJ said:
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/04/trade-yah-story-behind-wheel-chair-pony.html

I didn't know this. I wish I could contact this kid so I could do his card justice. I wonder if he's a Pokemon fan as well?
The EQD post says more specifics were not supplied due to a request. Seems he didn't want to be drowned in attention like Michael Morones (not that it's a bad thing to get overwhelming support like that). Frankly, were I in the same situation, I'd likely ask the same.

I know that. That's why I said I wish I could contact him. It's really the only way I could get information on his OC.

The-Kaiser said:
http://kaisernathan1701.deviantart.com/art/Brony-Award-Ribbons-V-2-0-also-read-describtion-447393136

heres a bit of art i guess i made for Bronys and Pega-sisters :)

I could do something similar for Pokebeach Forum but thats up to the staff here and i would need help and info from many members here for that ^_^

They were featured on tonight's Nightly Roundup on Equestria Daily :)

Well, the end is almost near. I just can't believe that season 4 is almost over! ;_; It seems just like yesterday that Princess Twilight Sparkle aired.
My thoughts on Equestria Games:
Well, it was an interesting episode to say the least. It was a Spike episode with a lot of stuff in the background. I really liked Spike saving the day at the end and Pinkie's "NAILED IT!" at the end of Spike's *ahem* "Cloudsdale anthem". XD I'm just really disappointed that we didn't get to see more of the games. I mean, that premise alone can make a whole 2-parter! In fact, the entire Equestria Games arc was kind of a letdown. (Except Flight to the Finish which was great.) We had Games Ponies Play which was decent, Rainbow Falls which from what I've heard is pretty much the Mare-Do-Well of Season 4 (imo, it was ok), and in this latest episode we barely saw any events! I mean, all that hype and buildup for what? Ponyville winning silver? Don't get me wrong, I liked the episode as a whole but the premise was just too big for it to be crammed into 22 minutes.

I watched the Season Finale ep and it was the best ep of all MLP FiM eps and best season finale ever seen on American television since Star Trek TNG's Best of Both Worlds Parts 1 and 2. Ive got high hopes for season 5 Maybe Fluttershy and Discord become a Romatic pair? /)^3^(\

I thought that fight scene and the quartet were the best parts. Holy hell. But the ship is now cannon. Not sure how I feel about it.

what ship is canon? Discord and Flutters? seems more implied rather than confirmed to me.

Well, Discord did say that Fluttershy "meant more than anything in the world" to him, also, he hints towards having affection towards her (and her towards him), and the connection him and flutter have are heavily implied that it's not in the 'friend' level anymore. There's also a few other lines in there that support it as well. Me and my friends at DE (we do reacts, dissect episodes, and have another show that's basically analyses every aspect of every episode) did a react late saterday, and all of us noticed the shipping. Also the epicness of what we call a fight scene.

Also, shadow games. Terik, you should probably keep the shadow games in the Shadow Realm. I think there's some kind of rule against playing them outside of the Shadow Realm. (2nd time I'm saying that within 3 days.)

Ahh Well thats a Ship id support then :)

Would be interesting if we we find out Pegasi lay Eggs ^_^

Personally, I'd prefer the mane 6 to not be shipped in show. Why? To many people will whine about it too make it worth it, IMO.

Season finale was awesome, although, I felt Princess Twilight's castle is really small...

Anyway, sea ponies, please show up next season!

Sorry I'm late. The finale was pretty freakin' awesome. I have a feeling that if there weren't so many leaked spoilers I would have been absolutely blown away like with A Canterlot Wedding.
Dat. Fight. Scene. O.O I'm just gonna leave it at that.
Every time Twilight shot a superpowered laser at Tirek the Gen I Hyper Beam sound effect played in my head. XD
RIP Golden Oaks Library. If it being destroyed wasn't revealed in a promo I probably would have cried.
I loved Discord through the whole thing. This was probably his best performance yet. He really brought the feels in part 2. Him giving Tirek's medallion to Twilight gets me every time.
Okay, seriously. Am I the only one that loves the Rainbow Power designs? Sure they're gaudy, but I like gaudy! That and they kinda look like Mega Evolutions.
Aaaaaaand, season 4 is over. Already?? Tbh, I'm kinda glad because following every episode got overwhelming after a while. I could actually use a break. :p

I also loved the season finales. The only thing that was spoiled to me was that "Tirek" was the name of the villain, and since I had no idea who that was, it meant nothing to me (I googled him later), so I was able to enjoy things pretty openly. :) I did cry a little. I'm disappointed in having to wait so long for S5, but it should be worth it.

Also, I liked the Rainbow designs, too. >_>

At first, my least favorite Rainbow design was Fluttershy, at least the design I saw on the toy packaging.
10300807_766551673364625_8867187042616593520_n.png

I thought the orange streaks in her mane really clashed with everything else.
10325709_389040197900866_7107044323408366088_n.jpg

Imo, the design used in the show is so much better!

Back