Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Zenith

||||
Hi, I'm PMJ and I'm still the coolest moderator, even in green! I'd like to take this time to sort of preface Zenith's greeting with a greeting of my own.

This is the discussion thread for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. As the title says used to say, we are 20% cooler than any other clan, defunct or otherwise.

As mostly males, we understand how you might want to post saying something about how you don't "get" why we could like a show that is directed towards little girls. I advise you not to, for punishment will be swift and merciless.

We are always looking for more people to induct into the herd, and we welcome all legit inquiries, but let me say this. I (and Zenith) run this show. Keep in mind that, as a fan of this show, I watch this thread all the time. I will not tolerate any kind of misbehaving or rude behavior towards us. We don't go into your discussion threads and hate on your favorite thing; show us the same courtesy.

With that out of the way, a few guidelines I'd like everyone to adhere to.

1. Please do not post dumb posts. If you have to ask "is my post dumb?", then it probably is. I'm not saying you have to write a paragraph in every post. Now that season two is upon us, discussion should be high and there should be a minimal amount of what somepony finds spammy. As I said, however, discussion in this thread should never be slow since we will always have something to talk about (except for when we don't).
2. Posting pictures or videos is fine, and is actually encouraged. Just keep it suitable for everypony: posting a picture of, say, Rainbow Dash and Spitfire kissing would be okay. Showing what they're doing an hour later, if you know what I mean, is not okay. Make sure if you post a video or a large image, you enclose them in spoiler tags.
3. Don't feed the parasprites. There's a reason why we are the best fandom; let's show everyone why that is. Report them and I or another moderator will banish Luna them to the moon.

more as it develops

That is all from me. Enjoy, everypony :]

Hi! This is Zenith. I run this thread, and I have things to say too, I guess?

Basically, I started this thread waaaaay back in April 2011 in order to discuss ponies with other fans of ponies. There were a lot of people being idiots about the whole thing though, and a lot of haters for some stupid reason or something, so eventually this become a Pokebeach Group so that non-members wouldn't be able to post. But as you know, that forum was dismantled, so we had to move back here. I will be brief.

DO NOT TROLL. Do not be a moron. Do not anger PMJ. And read that blue text up there and such.

That's it from me. Keep calm and canter on, my little ponies!

CONFOUND THESE PONIES

THEY DRIVE ME TO DRINK

ponydrink.gif

Anyway this forum needs to be about 20% cooler.

tumblr_lj5zkyt4bi1qgex26o1_400.gif

tumblr_lfvsdseyaw1qfowf1.gif

AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT

zaybk.gif

tumblr_levfr6lsfy1qaha6c.jpg

in summary:

This show is amazing and you should watch it. Anyway, any other bronies up in this place?

(inb4 nubz)

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Bronies, they're everywhere! D:
I was on my friends PS3, playin Homefront, and there WAS BRONIES! D:
YOUR EVIL D:
But i still love My Little Pony.
Should i become one of the herd?

130229426286.jpg

Changed my life.

BRONIES 4 LYFE! :)

@Lordy: First Picture is too cute, it makes me sick (just kidding :p)

Wow this show looks like fun, probably because you guys are making fun of it what station does it come on?

No one here is making fun of it, Afro-G.

Also most people watch it on Youtube, but it airs on The Hub every Friday at 1:30 PM (now you see why most people watch it online)

It's on Youtube unfortunatly, I will not become a Bronie, this is all evilness.

Back