• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Mew/Rhyperior X (New Decklist) (Masters, Cities)

RE: Mew/Rhyperior X (Updated Decklist) (Masters, Cities)

Meh, people just do not run it. There are plenty of people with the resources that would run it if they wanted. They go for the classic Luxchomp out here. I can think of at least 4 Luxchomp decks at my league =/

xD Terrible. Whichever one runs it will get some easy prizes. Maybe they don’t realize that other people run LuxChomp.

~L_X_F

We will see about that.

I do not give up that easily. There is so much potential in this deck, and I can make it work. I just need to have the right decklist. Which is why I will be playtesting

Promo will take a prize. Once he hits the field, your opponent is behind. Take the hit and keep on crushing.

after play testing with different tech's, bow your hat to dialga G. Never thought I'd say this after hours of tech's, but unfortunately, it is a loss, Lucario, you were right. Adding to many techs kills what mew needs to do. Of course there is always seeing off gengar prime.....
Get rid of the only thing that shuts this deck down. Once you see them cyrus, its over. So anything SP, assume there's a dialga G somewhere. I will send you a list in a few on getting over the Dialga G issue.

I have been toying with the idea of seeing off gengar prime. Just having to sit and wait to see off two pokemon really cuts my speed. But if it takes care of DGX it may be worth it. However, once it is on the field, I am in trouble

There we go. Got a new decklist up, and I am going to be trying it out at league in about 25 minutes. Hopefully it will do well!

I will post results when I am done

Gengar is a crap counter for Diala, for the simple reason that your opponent will immediatey drop the dialga after SP radar, and the same for the lvx. You won't even get a chance to see Dialga in his hand unless you are extremely lucky.

Judges and lots of luck should be the key for you. Try and hold him off while you get ahead in prizes and set up that blaziken. Where posible, collector for a blaziken the moment you come across an SP, or at least keep a collector/bebe on hand when you suspect a dialga is coming.

I made a mewperior deck as well but went in a different direction. I only have 3 Mews and 1 Rhyperior. Unown in there to get special darks for a possible OHKO with sableye.

3 Mew Prime
1 Rhyperior LvX
1 Crobat Prime
1 Mespirit
1 Azelf
2 Uxie
2 Sableye
2 Unown Dark

2 Seeker
2 Bebe's
1 Luxury Ball
1 Snowpoint Temple