• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Mew/Rhyperior X (New Decklist) (Masters, Cities)

Tildarus

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon (18):
4 Mew Prime
2 Rhyperior Lv.X
3 Smeargle
2-2 Delcatty
2-1 Blaziken FB X
1 Gengar Prime
1 Unown Q

T/S/S (19):
4 Pokemon Collector
4 Judge
3 Bebe's Search
3 Snowpoint Temple
3 Pokemon Rescue
2 Twins

Energy (23):
5 Fire
4 Rescue
14 Psychic

Strategy: Start with Smeargle and portrait Collector. Get Mew, Unown Q, and Skitty to my hand and lay them down. Attach Q to Smeargle and retreat for Mew, attach psychic energy and see of Rhyperior X. Somepoint early in the game see off Gengar Prime to put on the intimidation factor to not have DGX in their hand. Get Delcatty ready to use Power circulation to guarantee 100 damage a turn and also get Blaziken FB ready to KO DGX if I have too. If I see Cyrus go down and DG or DGX go into their hand, send them too the lost Zone and prevent them from coming on the field.

I will use Rhyperior X's hard crush attack to do up to 250 damage a turn by milling energy.

Twins is in the deck for emergencies. If I am down prizes and in trouble and a Twin's comes up, I have the opportunity to turn the game around.

RE: Updated MewPerior

Please edit the title of this thread in accordance with the rules or you will be warned. Thank you.

RE: Updated MewPerior (Masters, Cities)

I updated it! I apologize!

I just forgot to add in the Division and what tournament. =(

Epic! Nice Idea! Just Wondering; With See-off, can you use LVX Pokemon or only Staged Up Pokemon (Basic-1-2)

See Off can be used with any pokemon in the lost zone as long as you have the required energy (Hard Crush requires 0). This does include Level X Pokemon

Nice combo. Also, isnt Rypherior from LA right? And would you run like just 4 LVXs to get the move off insted of the entire line?

And also, how would you get around the DiaglaChomp face up?

I only run 2 Rhyperiors because only one needs to be in the lost zone. I don't need any more than that.

And if you read my strategy, I have a way to counter Dialga G X

Drifblim will be put on the field as soon as I see that they are running an SP deck. Drifblim is only there for Dialga G X and Mewtwo X. I have no problem getting energy on it on account that I run so much, as well as 2 DCE

Sorry! Didn't notice the counters. I can see alot of potential in this deck!

And when someone puts out Dialga G X and then brings it back to the bench, I have Pokemon Reversal's ready

Nice. And honestly, if you want to OHKO Diagla G LVX badly and quick, you could always use Blazkien FB LVX, maybe like a 2-2 or 1-1 line.

Then I have to worry about having fire energy. With Drifblim, I don't have to worry about what energy goes onto it.

Do you see any changes that you would make to this deck?

Azelf is needed just in case drifblim, drifloon or dialga is prized.

Well, I guess-

+2 Blaziken FB
+2 Blazkienn FB LVX
-5 Physic Energy
+5 Fire Energy

And if you do take this in consideration, add a few Energy Exchangers and Energy Gains. Also, would you mind looking at my Hounchpluff list and tell me your opinion?

Actually, I have not really run into that problem at all. I may put it in because of the "Just in case scenario." I can see how it would be an issue if that happened. And I have so many deck searches that I really wouldn't need to use it unless I had too. I need all the bench space I can.

Also, maybe some Pokedrawers and maybe another attacker IF you play a Gengar Prime Varient (Very Unlikely). But overall, this deck is very good. Also, add maybe +1-1 Drifblim just incase to get Diagla G LVX out. The only promblem I see with this is that they could recover him, but the upside is that they would have to replace ALL the special energies, and by that time, you could start tanking. Good Job!

I actually have been looking into teching in a blaziken line..I don't know yet though

I know Blaziken FB X is great w/ Dialga G, with tons of energy you should be hitting for more than enough to deal some damage, and on top of that you have Drifblim. I wouldn't worry about that, just be wary of Trainer Lock and Shadow Room on account of Mew's weakness.

Blaziken FB is by far the best tech for this deck. I don't understand why so many people run Drifblim, it would barely help vs. DiaglaChomp.

@Yoshidude10: You shouldn't be worried about Shadow Room because it can only hit Mew for 30.

Well I didn't mean Shadow Room was a threat for the active Mew, but a Mew on the bench, which opens vulnerability. And two T/S/S in your hand is a OHKO on Mew,with an EB and Snowpoint Temple.

Well if I run Blaziken X, I would not be running Drifblim. Because it would take out my need for it.

But however, would Blaziken X be able to hit Mewtwo X? Because Drifblim was a counter for Mewtwo as well

Back