Max Payne

RE: Best movie of 2009 according to you....?

Avatar and 2012 are best movie of 2009. I think no other movie are best then these two movie.

Avater, nothing at all can beat Avatar, it was just, epic. Greatest movie of the year, whatever you want to call it...

Hey what about this
Pokemon: arceus and the jewel of life

And
G.I Joe I can't remember the name

Heatran1991 said:
Hey what about this
Pokemon: arceus and the jewel of life

And
G.I Joe I can't remember the name
Ok, I add Arceus to my list of best, but Avatar and Arceus were both better than GI Joe

Transformers - Revenge Of The Fallen is by far the best movie of 2009.

Agreed. But Harry Potter Six had a pretty good chance of making my top three.

RE: Saddest Movies

Remember the Titans jerked a tear out of me. It was saddening around the end.

Marley and me was pretty sad. I don't know why though, but I can't seem to cry during a movie.

Why does everyone cry over a dog? Anyways, Rabbit-proof fence was not that sad...I mean-eh. Boy in Striped Pajamas was sad though, being jewish, I felt the movie had a special connection...

Well *Spoiler Alert!* He started to get really sick, you could tell he was going to die soon. So that made it probably not to make me cry/ *Spoiler Alert!*

I never watched a sad movie. Our school watched Pay it Forward, but I laughed pretty loud when the little kid got knifed.

D:... Everyone got mad at me.

You know everywhere else I go the very mention of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen gets me put down. But here seeing how Popular it is with this community Makes me VERY happy.
Anyway for the best of 2009
Transformers: Revenge Of the Fallen
Zombieland
Watchmen (great film, comic was better)
Up
G.I. Joe

I wasn't too hung up with Boy in the Striped Pyjamas. I'm an obvservant Jew, and although it was a tearful ending, the fact that it was consistantly unrealistic annoyed me. The circumstances were a bit farfetched, the way the holocaust played out the boys would never have been able to meet anyway and a german family living next to a ocncentration camp, despite the father doing work there is unrealistic. It was a nice effort, and the message was strong. Sad too, I'll admit I cried a little bit at the end :(

Alvin and The Chipmunks 2, lol.

But seriously, it was definitely Up. I can watch that movie over and over and it never gets old... I can't say that about ANY other movie, not even Pokemon. =O

Back