Max Payne

Switchback

The Keeper of Keys
Has anyone else seen the new Max Payne movie?

I myself thought it was excellent, even if it did wander a little off the games exact storyline. I quite liked how it seemingly went off on a tangent however to create its own version of the story.

Can't wait for the DVD to come out, I'm pre-ordering it as soon as I'm able to. Anyone else as excited as I am?

Seven Pounds

Has anyone else watched this movie yet? I don't want to say too much, since there are a lot of things that can be spoiled but I will say that I thought it was an amazing movie. Will Smith never ceases to amaze me.

I just watched Dragonball Evolution...

This movie is the worst movie I have ever come in contact with. I knew I wouldn't like it but....oh my god...

There is no plot, no build up, no characterization, no thought. Imagine a move of endless cameos. And you have Dragonball Evolution.

RE: I just watched Dragonball Evolution...

Just goes to show that japanese anime and video games MUST NOT be adapted into a live-action movie.

I'll post a link if you like. THE WHOLE MOVIE. It's like the new Batman and Robin.

Just show me a review. I've seen too many clips of horrible movies thanks to the Nostalgia Critic.

Ew, they shouldn't have adapted the anime to a movie. EVERY ANIME SHOULD STAY IN TELEVISION!

Well, I was planning to watch it, but let's see the others' opinions.

Wait, how do you compare it to the recently released Street Fighter movie.

No, I think...I think you have to see it to believe it.

http://watchani.me/dragonball-evolution/

Watch the first ten minutes. That's all it will take.

Here, let me point out a few mindblows here.

Goku has a wet dream about Chi Chi in class, and apparently an apple fetish.

Yamcha does not fight, or do anything significant, ever. Nor does Bulma.

I mean, I just.....just watch some, you will SEE.

When I say there is no worse movie, I mean it. THERE IS NO WORSE MOVIE. Stuff like the NC does, Garbage Pail Kids and stuff, it CANNOT COMPARE.

Hmm, check out Rotten Tomatoes, check their rating and review. That's one rater I really trust.

This movie isnt out in America yet. There are onyl two reviews known of from Asiam writers, a 5.4 and a 3.

It's so, so bad. I am wanting to be 21 so I can drink this from my memory. I do not want to remember this movie happening ever, not because of what oit does to DB, but what it does to film. This movie is what is wrong with modern cinema.

Lol, easy DD.

Anyway, when it comes out, I'll just waste my money and check it out. :p

Well, if there are other people who says DB:E is waste of money, then I won't try watching it.

Worst piece of *checks forum rules* Magikarp ever made!

No plot line. Whatsoever. I mean, this is even worse than HSM! I have to get to work making a burning song for this!

Riskbreakers said:
Just goes to show that japanese anime and video games MUST NOT be adapted into a live-action movie.

Agreed, but resident evil was pretty good, imo.

loooooool

Just watched it. It was hilarious. I like how everyone except Piccolo looked nothing like how they appear in the anime (and only because Piccolo was actually green), with the exception of Goku's random donning of Goku's fighting gear out of nowhere at the end.

I was really looking forward to seeing Krillin. =[

I am watching it now. How old is Goku in this movie? He started out at 14 (though he didn't look like it) and had such childlike innocence throughout the series. Now he is a girl-crazy jerk. That's the impression I got. Die-hard DB fans are going nuts all over the world right now.

Zach

In the beginning of the movie, it's his 18th birthday.

Boracay_Jason said:
Ew, they shouldn't have adapted the anime to a movie. EVERY ANIME SHOULD STAY IN TELEVISION!

Well, I was planning to watch it, but let's see the others' opinions.

I have a strong feeling there's going to be a real life pokemon movie -_-

Back