Finished Mafia XXXVI: Werewolves of the Interspectaculars ~ Game Over! Congratulations, Interspectaculars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet I can guess Ice Espeon's role :)

@PMJ - I wonder why can't you explain the reason you said you are confo town? Camoclone was so sure that you were confo. I don't understand why. And I don't understand why many players were sure of it.

King X and PMJ are confo town. I am the neighbor.

##Unvote: PMJ

Just understood Camo's post.

It's also worth mentioning KX never actually mentioned PMJ being bulletproof ever. That means that at least one scum isn't paying attention (aka inactive).

I'm definitely very suspicious of that self-preservation vote from IE, but I think I need more to give a final verdict.

I would be suspicious of PMJ for starting another mislynch on a townie, but since he's more or less confotown it just seems it was just a mislynch.

When it comes to the list I think Mrs. Summer Fit might be the safe claim since there's only 4 options (unless that was RF's role and that would make Jabber scum). I don't know if the hosts would have 2 safeclaims on this list because of how small it is. Mine back in OitC had 5 names with 2 safeclaims but that's still under 50% of the list compared to this one.

Also, why didn't you target anyone (including protecting yourself) on N2?

IE already claimed, and he also claimed that you didn't target anyone N2. Also, I checked, and no one was silenced on D3:

N1 I targeted GM Draclord:

N2 I targeted double o squirtle but I must have been redirected to PMJ as this is what I got:

Where is IE's claim? I don't think he's posted his whole role.

The night everyone was redirected to me, whoever died that night was a role blocker and they were also redirected to me. So I couldn't use my action.

Other than that, I've used my ability every night. I'm not sure what the issue is?

I'm town because my role pm says I am, but I've posted evidence supporting my claim.

I'm on break at work atm so I won't be able to post for a few hours.

Also check Jesi's posts, she mentioned someone being silenced but she forgot to post about it.

By the way, IE: jabber is an indie? You mean the one you guys killed already? Someone's not paying attention.

The night everyone was redirected to me, whoever died that night was a role blocker and they were also redirected to me. So I couldn't use my action.

What night was that? I can't find any role blockers looking back at the night updates.

Everything's checks with PMJ, actually. Also, it makes sense. Since he cannot be lynched, the scums have been trying to FOS him hard. Mr.Muffin/Luis even used his ability to post: "Restricted message. Unfortunate lynch. PMJ is suspicious." on the Night 2 update.

Hmmm.. So who is the other scum?

My suspicion is on IE n Jabber because how IE is still suspicious. PMJ and Jabber hammer yesterday.. Other might argue scum unlikely to hammer another scum because it would be too obvious. Imo beacuse its to obvious it is a good move to be made by scum ##Vote Jabberwock

Jabberwock is town, please unvote

Shoot Ice Espeon. Rereading his latest post, there's no way he's town. If he is he's scum mvp.

Town wouldn't try to rush a lynch on anyone during mylo, I debunked his poopy case on me ages ago and he's still trying to get me lynched from it because they can't kill me.

PMJ, I posted my role here.

Someone's not paying attention.

Yes, you.

My reasoning for Jabberwock being the indie was this part of Reinforce's role:

Active Ability: Sisterly Concern
You are the adoptive sister of Benjamin Cloviet and know him like the back of your hand. You also know that without you, Benjamin most likely won’t do well, and as such you have set out to find him. Once per night (including Night 0), you may PM the hosts the name of a player. If that player if Benjamin Cloviet, you will change their wincon:
Win Condition: Be the last one alive with Sakura Anaman.
When Benjamin is found, you will also receive a QT with him.

Reinforce was so protective of Jabberwock when he claimed Benjamin Cloivet that it's obvious that either Jabber is the indie or Reinforce at least tried to convert him.

Someone's not paying attention.

Again, you.

This is what PMJ does. He posts patronizing/condescending statements like "Someone's not paying attention" to assert his authority over the town, and in this game he has been allowed to get away with it.

-------
Shoot Ice Espeon. Rereading his latest post, there's no way he's town. If he is he's scum mvp.

Town wouldn't try to rush a lynch on anyone during mylo, I debunked his poopy case on me ages ago and he's still trying to get me lynched from it because they can't kill me.

Two openly contradictoy statements posted 2 minutes apart. Let's boil it down:

Shoot Ice Espeon.

Town wouldn't try to rush a lynch on anyone during mylo

That's just plain old hypocrisy. By your logic, you aren't town because you are trying to rush a lynch on me. This seems like blatant panicking

-------

This was the role PMJ claimed:

You are Mrs. Summer Fit, the universal PE teacher, and a caring woman who is aligned with The Interspectaculars. Having known the pain of a death close to you and the tragedy of a war as this, you’re taking things into your own hands to prevent deaths the best you can with your first-aid skills.

Active Ability: First-Aid Kit
Not only are you skilled in the arts of sports and physical activity, but you are also skilled in first-aid and the best ways to prevent injury on people, something of which Mr. Game would be able to vouch for. Once per night, you may PM the hosts two names. Those people will receive treatment from your first-aid kit and be protected from the nightkill.

Passive Ability: Accidental Anesthesia
Your first aid treatments can take a lot out of a person, and can often leave them out of breath for a while. When you use First Aid Kit, you must bold one name. That player will be the victim of an accidental dose of anesthesia, and not only will they not be protected by the night kill, but they will also be so tired they can’t even speak and will be silenced for the next day phase.

Win Condition: Kill all who pose a threat to the Interspectaculars.

If this is a genuine role then it simply is one of the most overpowered roles that I've ever seen. A doctor that can protect TWO players per night, and one of them can be themselves? Not just that but the ability to silence someone as well? This practically screams safeclaim. Saying that you targeted yourself is an easy way to justify you not dying so far and the ability to silence someone is one that majorly helps the scum team. All this isn't even including the fact that PMJ is now the only player on @scattered mind's list.

PMJ is trying to bully the town into the wrong lynch by ignoring statements and then falsely criticizing people on the basis that they didn't make those statements. My vote is staying where it is.

Why are you so sure Jabberwock is indie? RF never got the chanse to target him after Jabber claimed.

@PMJ- Why didn't you tell the town that RF is indie on D3? RF targeted you N2 (like everyone else who used an ability that night)

I dont know if everyone notice, IE took 2 less vote to lynch.

Wasn't it you who made that to happen? Why did you put that statement?

Living players and their claims and why they can or cannot be scum

PMJ - Mrs. Summer Fit - cannot be scum, murder was attempted but failed
scattered mind - Dr. Light - could be scum but can easily prove he isn't
Drac - Tracy - could be scum, but I want to believe.
IE - Sonic - This is probably a safe claim for Eggman. His recent posts are hugely anti-town.
Jabberwock - Benjamin Cloviet - I received a stuffed husky which matches his role and character; he's not scum
TAE - Paula - being able to get the alignments of 1/5 the players screams safe claim.

Now that I'm home I can finally make a proper post, starting with IE's sad attempt at a quickhammer:

What seems to be clear though, from what I received is that as Jabberwock claimed to be Benjamin Cloivet and Reinforce defended him so vigorously, Jabberwock is clearly an indie unless Reinforce didn't target him in time. What's also clear is that I'm going to die tomorrow night (*whelp*). We are at the point where we can't afford any more town casualties, and Jabberwock is clearly not town.

This was from a while ago. There is no evidence that suggests Jabberwock is anything but town. Where's this coming from? Also you didn't die, so LAL?

TAE's claim seems realistic enough and flavour friendly (and the role name is not on the list). Jabber is probably an indie but that, at the moment, doesn't really matter.

TAE's claim absolutely does not seem realistic enough. There is no way that both Celever and tgk allowed Jesi to give someone a three-shot seer in a game with only sixteen people. I refuse to believe it and if TAE is town and we lose because of it then shame on all three of them.

Jabber isn't indie. Where are you getting this from?

PMJ, however, has been leading the town unchallenged

This is one part because my cases are amazing and one part town apathy. Also, up until a couple of days ago my lynches have been wrong, so of course you guys aren't going to try and fight me on it.

Jabber is probably an indie but that, at the moment, doesn't really matter.

This is the second time in one post you have said Jabberwock is indie. He's not. You have no evidence to support this claim because it doesn't exist.

I don't think with this one we'll have time to take the lynch slow, as PMJ will probably mobilise his scum-buddy and get out of this. He's always been good at fabricating safeclaims and that example of when he was asking earlier about names used was probably his way of finding a name not on scattered mind's list.

Here's the quickhammer attempt. Notice how he has a vote weight of two and is trying to convince sm to either shoot me or just VOTE HURRY UP DO IT NOW COME ON HURRY. This isn't IE's first game nor is it his first game as scum; he knows exactly what he's doing. He's just doing it badly.

Also, I couldn't just invent a name to use as a safe claim because Jesi said all roles were in the OP. If I were dumb enough to claim something not in the OP I would be immediately lynched, so there goes that accusation.

@scattered mind , since you are on now as well I think we should put pressure on PMJ with a vote. You could use your vig kill instead if you are convinced, but your claim seems good enough that I'm fine with you not using it.

Here's how we find out if sm is scum:

Make him shoot IE. If he dies, he's town. If he doesn't, he's obviously lying and gets lynched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back