Finished Mafia XXXVI: Werewolves of the Interspectaculars ~ Game Over! Congratulations, Interspectaculars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how the only ones who object to lynching inactives are inactives. They get so agitated over a legitimate scum tell.

Inactives come back into the game and all they do is bandwagon. Sigh. This is why we can't have nice things.

It's funny how the only ones who object to lynching inactives are inactives. They get so agitated over a legitimate scum tell.
In my eyes, that doesn't change the fact that it would help town more if the inactives were subbed out instead of lynched.

Inactives come back into the game and all they do is bandwagon. Sigh. This is why we can't have nice things.
If all I did was bandwagon, I would have jumped on your lynch inactives thing. Either that, or I would have jumped on the voting against you since most votes were on you during the last vote count.

I like it how you act like activity is a bad thing. Speaks well for an inactive.
Not once did I say activity was a bad thing. It is a very good thing. Hence why I keep repeating that it would be better for inactives to be replaced rather than lynched. A dead player can't exactly be active, but with subbing out there is at least a good chance of activity from the new player.

In my eyes, that doesn't change the fact that it would help town more if the inactives were subbed out instead of lynched.
That's just about everyone's eyes.

If all I did was bandwagon, I would have jumped on your lynch inactives thing. Either that, or I would have jumped on the voting against you since most votes were on you during the last vote count.
That's not how this works. Pretty poor logic here picking the two other things that happened instead of the one thing that you actually bandwagoned instead of sharing individual thoughts.

A dead player can't exactly be active
Good point.

Isn't that the point of RVS, though?
Sure.

a general oddity I feel about his posts, and the fact that he was a bit quick to jump on the "lynch inactives" thing.
Explain this general oddity you feel. And yeah, I jumped on because I agreed with him.

It would not help town more because those inactive players could still be scum. Never mind that their replacements can be just as inactive.

I apologize for my activity and I must admit that sometimes I'm pretty crap at it (same goes for irl when I finish things much much closer to deadlines than when they first appear (x.x)).

However, pretty much the sole accomplishment of Camo's highly active inactivity rant has been to drive all topics of conversation away from what was going on previously in the game and onto this inactivity-RVS style voting. Not building a case just picking a name out of a list. This kind of agenda greatly helps the scum if they are active, since then literally no-one talks about them anymore. Of course that is by no means saying that actives are scum and inactives are town or whatever Camo falsely suggested Keeper's argument was, but this topic has clearly held the town back.

##Vote: Camoclone

I think there was other time when camo like to post a few time in a row but cant remember when he held which role.. I dont think it was when he was a jest r though

Nice slip buddy.
I don't think that's a slip... it's picking into wording, and from experience those slips tend to be wrong.

Hey I was just rephrasing what @Keeper of Night said. Inactives can't be scum so actives obviously must be.
I don't care if inactivity is anti-town, because being sarcastic aggressive is also anti-town and also doesn't help town, so there's no reason to do it. v.v

Also, TGK says the inactives will be subbed out, not modkilled.

So town won't be hurt; they'll be aided when inactives are replaced by better players. At least, that's how I see it.
Jesi has only TheAnticipationEevee and Muffin left... but Muffin isn't known for his activity. >~>
Once there are no subs left, players are modkilled or they have stay in the game... both of which is not good.

I apologize for my activity and I must admit that sometimes I'm pretty crap at it (same goes for irl when I finish things much much closer to deadlines than when they first appear (x.x)).
So... are you planning on posting at least a *bit* more often?

However, pretty much the sole accomplishment of Camo's highly active inactivity rant has been to drive all topics of conversation away from what was going on previously in the game and onto this inactivity-RVS style voting.
This is actually a really, really good point. Really all Camo has done in this game is create confusion. Day 1 with his RVS and Day 3 with this. I agree with the inactivity purge, but he has since gone on this confusion-inducing, anti-town tangent. Day 2 he was apparently silenced; I'm not too sure what to think about that just yet.

I think there was other time when camo like to post a few time in a row but cant remember when he held which role.. I dont think it was when he was a jest r though
If Camo had a jester role, it's definitely past my time. Anyways, a decent chunk of stuff has happened since your last post... got any comments on that?

PMJ:
-snip-

I'm not feeling the PMJ case. Most of scattered's points are from Day 1 and feel somewhat neutral, which I don't think is good enough Day 3. This from Day 2 is definitely interesting, but again, assumptions aren't abnormal for him. He's been scumhunting (with logic!) more than most players, so that's a plus in his favour.

The problem I have is the confidence here:

This case is less than nothing.

But I don't think that's enough for a lynch.

I don't care if inactivity is anti-town, because being sarcastic aggressive is also anti-town and also doesn't help town, so there's no reason to do it. v.v
No it's not. Are you even thinking about what you are saying? Sarcasm is the strongest way to point out how stupid something is. If you are paying any attention to the game it's easy to detect.

I agree with the inactivity purge, but he has since gone on this confusion-inducing, anti-town tangent
lol. It's only confusing if you aren't paying attention at all.

When IE flips scum lynch KoN.

However, turning on the phone's screen displayed a strange message that [snip] had no idea where it came from, or who wrote it:

Actually King X brings a good point about PMJ being bulletproof.

The wording in the Role PM wasn't super clear, but names are only censored if the names are members of the QT which has been tapped.
King X and PMJ are confo town. I am the neighbor.

clutch.

Everyone pile votes on IE.

So, what, we take that to mean that PMJ was the NK target on N1 when no one died or?

##Vote: Ice Espeon

Your sudden activity and 3consecutive short post is suspicious. For now, I belive PMJ is town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back