Finished Mafia XXXVI: Werewolves of the Interspectaculars ~ Game Over! Congratulations, Interspectaculars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note that I'm not Jesi so no flavour this time around.

Day 3 final vote count:

Camoclone: 0 (bbninjas, GM Draclord, Luispipe8, Keeper of Night, Ice Espeon)
Ice Espeon: 2 (Camoclone, bbninjas, PMJ, Camoclone, Reinforce, GM DracLord)
PMJ: 0 (Jabberwock, Ice Espeon)
Scattered Mind: 1 (bbninjas, GM DracLord)
Keeper of Night: 0 (Camoclone)
Double o Squirtle: 3 (PMJ, Ice Espeon)

double o squirtle has been lynched. double o squirtle was:

You are Olimar, the Interspectaculars Math teacher, and you are aligned with The Interspectaculars. You’ve caught word of this war from your fellow staff, and you’ve decided your Pikmin will be the change you’re able to make.

Passive Ability: Teacher Supervision
You’re known for your watchful, observant eye on the teaching team, as it helped you discover a secret two of your students had been hiding from the world. Each night, if you were targeted, you will be told how many people targeted you.

Active Ability: Pikmin Sentry
Your Pikmin are rather miniscule, which allows them to get to places a normal human couldn’t possibly go. As such, you’ve realized their ability to spy on things during prep blocks and take full advantage of it. Once per night, you may PM the hosts a name. You will send your Pikmin to watch this person, and you’ll learn who they targeted.

Win Condition: Kill all who pose a threat to the Interspectaculars.

The following players have been subbed out for failing to meet the posting requirement:

@Luispipe8
@Skyleaf2000

Night 3 ends on Thursday, August 18th, at 10:00 PM PST.

Last edited:
Night actions have now been processed, but the day update will come sometime tomorrow, as there's some things I need to check over quickly. Sorry about the delay, everyone. I've been busy and wasn't able to do everything I needed to earlier.

Day 4

The night was silent. The silent breaths of a being wandering through the halls were quickly turned into gasps for life as a suspicious person approached. As they tried to scream, the shady individual pulled out a knife and held it to the other’s neck, pushing the knife strong enough as to create a slight puncture in the throat without killing them instantly, rather leaving them in agony for what remained of their life.

“Hush now… your wishes are coming to a close now. Say goodbye to everything you cherish now.”

“!!” The victim found themselves unable to speak due to the throat wound, their breaths becoming more desperate and heavy with each moment. They knew they were close to death.

“Huh, you can’t speak. That makes things easier for me... Farewell.” The grip around the knife tightened as the blade dug even deeper into the victim’s neck, killing them. After they made unknown activity throughout the night afterwards, the sun once again rose above the Academy of the Interspectaculars, but without the trace of a dead body. People searched everywhere they possibly could, but no one was found, not even in the messes of unmarked Biology assignments and dirty pots and pans from the home economics room. A startling crackle was suddenly heard from the speakers.

“Nowhere to be found… Glad to hear. You’ll never find Reinforce in this building as long as I live.”

Reinforce has been killed!

In addition, a strange message was burned into the ceiling from a sort of mirror, which seemed to say that a player targeted another player with a role name seer, but ended up getting redirected to another player.

With the added uncertainty of the lack of knowledge as to who was killed, everyone rushed back to their hiding places to uncover the mysteries.

Majority is six to lynch. Since Day 4 started late, it will end on 8/24/2016 at noon PST. The post quota today will also be five.

So I went back to check the my list:

Tracy Michelin-simsands- Dead town
Trooper Kamokawa-PP - Dead town
Mrs. Summer Fit-Unknown
Benjamin Cloviet-Jabberwock- 50% chance to flip scum

Tomorrow (or today) I think we should look into Drac. His kinda vague posts aren't really moving things on that much :/

He always make vague posts. Why did you think it was a good idea to lynch him?

##VOTE: ICE ESPEON
He hasn't posted about anything relevant to the game at all. Look at the post history.

Doesn't he normally never post anything relevant to the game as both alignments, though? ##VOTE: IE

Um, if you thought that way, then why did you vote ?

@Jabberwock - Who do you think is the scummiest person right now?

I'm definitely very suspicious of that self-preservation vote from IE, but I think I need more to give a final verdict.

I would be suspicious of PMJ for starting another mislynch on a townie, but since he's more or less confotown it just seems it was just a mislynch.

When it comes to the list I think Mrs. Summer Fit might be the safe claim since there's only 4 options (unless that was RF's role and that would make Jabber scum). I don't know if the hosts would have 2 safeclaims on this list because of how small it is. Mine back in OitC had 5 names with 2 safeclaims but that's still under 50% of the list compared to this one.

simsands was Ness, not Tracy.

Limited access due to storm killing my Internet equipment. Hope to be back to normal in a couple hours.

I skimmed over all of the pages.

1) A whole lot of nothing has happened. The lynches never seemed convincing, but they happened because someone had to be lynch.
2)Camoclone's anti-inactivity speech was captivating.
3)Inactivity is a problem.

I'm back.

##VOTE: Ice Espeon

I am the neighbor.
I don't understand this.

lol.

##UNVOTE:
##VOTE: ICE ESPEON

When he flips scum lynch KoN.
IE is the scum here.
@Ice Espeon is the obvious scum here. The real question is who are his buddies. @Keeper of Night is obviously connected but the less blatant scum is @bbninjas.
What are the connections here? Why are you so certain that IE is scum and why should KoN be definitely lynched "when he flips scum"? You have barely given reasons for anything! Interestingly, the two players Camo was pushing Day 3 were the two major players opposed to his 'inactive purge'.

Um, if you thought that way, then why did you vote ?
It was something playing at the back of my mind and I was just curious to here Camo's opinions on it. It didn't actually affect my vote at all.

~~~~

So here's my thoughts on the last 24 hours of Day 3 and the nightkill.

- That last-minute push (a two-man push?) for double o is very suss. Major FOS on @PMJ and @Ice Espeon.
- Adding to this, people need to talk and vote more. A sudden two-man push only happened because people aren't playing the game properly, and it should not have happened.
- I do not trust @Camoclone's QT tapper claim. I normally wouldn't be this doubtful, but Camo has been particularly scummy. In the last game's scum QT, he said:
"If we really wanted to get cute I could claim seer which no one would expect to be a gambit. No one gambits on this site and with most of the power players gone people would believe me."​
QT tappers are easy to fake and are very difficult to prove - a gambit that Camo would definitely take. Camo's Day 1 RVS, stating players are scum without giving evidence and in general creating confusion is all very scummy. Adding to that, QT tappers are very dangerous for scum, and I would have expected him to be killed if he was telling the truth. With all of this, I am certainly not trusting him right now.

I'm not 100% sure where I stand right now. Camo is likely scum, but he's also pushing IE, another top scum-read. Potentially a bus, but both being of opposite alignments is also very plausible. Camo has also "cleared" PMJ, but PMJ is majorly pinging my scumdar.

I'm planning on analysing the vote counts within the next 24 hours.

I haven't been able to get a good read on anyone so far. Mostly because of the inactivity of most people playing the game. You have about 4-5 people discussing while everyone else seemed to just get in their 3 posts. I think people who are just rushing in to get their posts before a mod kill are scummy. I think the scum that will take it to the end are the quiet ones that aren't on our radar.

A sudden 2 man lynch is very suspicious. I am keeping tabs on Ice Espeon and PMJ at the moment.

The dos lynch was legit, so I'm not really worried that he flipped town. He was also only lynched because IE voted for him; both IE and dos were at 2 votes before IE cast the vote that broke the tie.

Also, his 30% success rate on his passive ability screams safe claim. I don't like it. I'm cool with his lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back