Finished Mafia XLV: Heroes of Askr ~ The Winner Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have much time to comment so I'll just note to @Neurowolf that Speed Mafia is a terrible example game and that Dazzling Star/Lorde's game are both pretty cool games that have fun (albeit similar) flavor and show a clear difference between a scum win and a town win (and tell you how good scum/good town play respectively).
Also, the host will handle Lugia's activity for us. It's not our job to lynch him on no basis because of inactivity when we have 4 subs anyway.

I don't have much time to comment so I'll just note to @Neurowolf that Speed Mafia is a terrible example game and that Dazzling Star/Lorde's game are both pretty cool games that have fun (albeit similar) flavor and show a clear difference between a scum win and a town win (and tell you how good scum/good town play respectively).
Also, the host will handle Lugia's activity for us. It's not our job to lynch him on no basis because of inactivity when we have 4 subs anyway.
ok cool I'll keep that in mind

I know, I was asking if you thought any of those points were better since the only reason we have to vote for LLTD is he hasn't said anything yet, which, while annoying, could have a completely innocent reason.
True, but he's also been seen lurking, which makes it even more suspicious.

Understandable, but if you don't, then your that much more likely to be lynched.

He lurked once for like five minutes. I really think there are better reasons elsewhere.
I suppose. Seeing his online time, he's been offline since 4AM my time, which was 16 hours ago. I'd still rather wait for an response, however.

##UNVOTE: Jabberwock
##VOTE: rainyman123

He's reaching hard, like Celever said, and when he agreed with my post he mentioned Lorde's RVS but not Jade's, which gives me the idea that him and Jade are scumbuddies, especially since he didn't respond when I pointed that out. He also seems a bit out of character based off games I've played on Discord with him, Lorde's game (which I read) and the more recent Speed Mafia game where he's been town. There is also scattered's point about him being "too enthusiastic" but I really don't think that's a scumtell. However, I do agree with scattered that when he's town his posts are usually short, to the point, and rather uninvolved.

It's not a lot to go off of, but it's better than an RVS by about a mile.
@rainyman123 this post is from four pages ago and you were viewing this thread a couple minutes ago. Respond to it already.

Discord WW and Forum mafia aren't the same gekki, you should know this.

I dint replay to Jade's version because I didn't want to tbh

P much. Is what you have enough on lynch me on tho? Obviously, people know how I play, meaning y'all know I'd do this u

I had just posted that and then saw jades but was all like "I'm too lazy"
I mean, sure. I can see why you might do that. But I still think it's odd that you didn't respond to Jade's RVS and that it took you this long to come up with two sentences of bad reasoning.

Again, I don't have any other reasoning, and lying would only put more scummyness on me so why the heck would I do that, it's better to just say that I didn't want to, which is completely true.

P much. Is what you have enough on lynch me on tho? Obviously, people know how I play, meaning y'all know I'd do this u
I think there's enough evidence on you currently to suffice suspicion.
Again, I don't have any other reasoning, and lying would only put more scummyness on me so why the heck would I do that, it's better to just say that I didn't want to, which is completely true.
Well, you should have other reasoning. You are still acting a bit out of character from games I've played with you and it's no defense at all just to say "I was too lazy".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back