Finished Mafia XLV: Heroes of Askr ~ The Winner Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't actually quote this one since it's entirely made of quotes itself, so link to post: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/mafia-xlv-heroes-of-askr.144117/page-4#post-2903028

^That isn't a response to the question. Lordo noted you were contradicting yourself. Your response was basically "No I'm not; YOU'RE contradicting yourself!"

First of all, I wasn't and still am not accusing you of anything. If I were, I'd be voting you rn instead of rainy, as those points (if legit) would be way more legit than those on rainy. Second of all, I reckon you've made it evident in that post, if you hadn't already, that you're very concerned about how you appear to the rest of us––as I believe I've already mentioned: that's a scumtell.

That's not really the main reason why NL doesn't work D1––a lynch is important here because it gives us information to go off for D2. Otherwise we'd be back where we started at the beginning of today.

It does.

When did Blakers' RVS of Nebby "snowball into a lynch"? We haven't had a lynch yet. If this is some other game, we're not talking about some other game.

Most of your points tend to be either too WIFOMy or "strange, but not necessarily a scumtell". See the above post as Exhibit A.

@quakingpunch73 would be awesome if, just for D1, we could have vote counts more frequently. ^.^
Well, it seemed like you were accusing me of protecting Neuro, so I denied it. Why is it a bad thing to not want to be lynched? No one does, so if points are brought up against them, they try to prove them wrong. I don't see how that's scummy. I was referencing the last game, where Blakers RVSed Nebby, Nebby OMGUSed, NP pointed out that OMGUS, and scum capitalized on it. I didn't think of that about the Day 1 NL-good point. Only two of my points have been WIFOMY, and I pointed that out and stopped pressing them (or in the case of Neuron's asking to have a seeing ability used on him, didn't start pressing it). I don't remember Lorde saying I was contradicting myself, I'll backlog for it in a sec.

~Day 1, Vote Count 1- Up To Post 102~

@NinjaPenguin (3)- rainyman123 (28 -), mordacazir (73-), Neurowolf (74-)
Jabberwock (2)- Celever (29-),GekkisaiDaiNi(30-58)

@Neurowolf (3)- Lord o da rings (35-), Ninja Penguin (54-), scattered mind (79-)
Lugia_Likes2Dab (2)- Jadethepokemontrainer (36-), Blob55 (93-)
rainyman123 (2)- scattered mind (39-79), GekkisaiDaiNi (58 -), Jabberwock (72-)
GekkisaiDaiNi (1)- Ninja Penguin(44-54)

Not Voting (1)- Lugia_Likes2Dab

Votes are in chronological order. The players with the most votes have been tagged. Keep in mind that in order to lynch a player in this game, they must have a majority of the vote by the end of the day. There are 12 players alive, so the majority is 7 votes. If you think there is an error in the votes, please let me know.

Last edited:
Just so you know, I'll be voting for LLTD until he makes a comment explaining his absence.

Just so you know, I'll be voting for LLTD until he makes a comment explaining his absence.
I'm not sure I agree with this. What about mine and Jabber's points on rainy, mine, Neurowolf's, and mordaczir's points on NinjaPenguin, and mine and scattered's points on Neurowolf? I think any of those are better than voting for Lugia just because of inactivity.

I'm not sure I agree with this. What about mine and Jabber's points on rainy, mine, Neurowolf's, and mordaczir's points on NinjaPenguin, and mine and scattered's points on Neurowolf? I think any of those are better than voting for Lugia just because of inactivity.

I notice that you kinda agree with every lynch possible. Who is the most scummy person out of all of these people to you?

Rainy, for my reasons in this post:
##UNVOTE: Jabberwock
##VOTE: rainyman123

He's reaching hard, like Celever said, and when he agreed with my post he mentioned Lorde's RVS but not Jade's, which gives me the idea that him and Jade are scumbuddies, especially since he didn't respond when I pointed that out. He also seems a bit out of character based off games I've played on Discord with him, Lorde's game (which I read) and the more recent Speed Mafia game where he's been town. There is also scattered's point about him being "too enthusiastic" but I really don't think that's a scumtell. However, I do agree with scattered that when he's town his posts are usually short, to the point, and rather uninvolved.

It's not a lot to go off of, but it's better than an RVS by about a mile.

I am thinking about switching my vote to Neurowolf, however, because he still hasn't answered NP's question. Sticking with rainy for now though.

I meant LLTD in particular, as he hasn't spoken yet.

Ok I finished reading the first link :3. I know what a random vote is and I know it's used to start conversation! That's helpful I guess...

I meant LLTD in particular, as he hasn't spoken yet.
I know, I was asking if you thought any of those points were better since the only reason we have to vote for LLTD is he hasn't said anything yet, which, while annoying, could have a completely innocent reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back