Finished Mafia XLIX: Fight for the Falls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I get lynched, so be it. Jabberwock is the only person who is actually thinking rationally, and at least my flip will be a wake-up call for everyone else.

I repeat, Camo's scumhunting style is detrimental. It always has been difficult, and it crosses the line into detrimental in small games with town that regularly sheep behind charismatic people who talk lots and spout out meaningless jargon and calls them tells (evidence: the last 2 games at least, if not +5). I do not know if he is actually scum, because he is insanely good at rinsing and repeating this same style as either alignment.

Out of all the votes that piled up on me, PMJ's is the scummiest. He votes me because I have not moved on the game state (both a subjective and bizarre expectation for one) when PMJ was yet to move the game state himself. Even then, I wouldn't call placing a vote and hopping on a "you're not posting how I want" wagon a particularly helpful contribution. A double standard, and it does not sit well with me at all. ##VOTE: PMJ Anyone who dismisses this as OMGUS needs to explain why my read is entirely incorrect, and anyone who reads my scummy for this vote needs to actually state how my vote is scummy. "OMGUS" is not a reason, it is technical jargon that scum hide behind.

Ahhh everyone take note. Bbninjas never actually refutes the argument against him or admits it was scummy which it clearly was. This is classics ad hominem. Instead of attacking the argument he attacks me. BBninjas deserves more votes.

Ahhh everyone take note. Bbninjas never actually refutes the argument against him or admits it was scummy which it clearly was. This is classics ad hominem. Instead of attacking the argument he attacks me. BBninjas deserves more votes.
*a classic

Either he's being OOC or his behavior reminds you of how he played last game. You can't have it both ways.
BB flipped scum last game, that's why it's pinging me. He's much more focused round the clock on his town meta, iirc.
@Lord o da rings What do you think about the case on BBninjas?
It's still imho the best one. BB spouting fluff is basically what he did to start D1 last game and he ultimately flipped scum, but if it's due to irl problems then it loses a lot of ground to stand on.

Thankyou Camoclone for your recent contributions. If you want me to respond to something specific, then you could refrain from spamming me with a barrage of quotes and so-called "tells", and get to the crux of the matter. If you cannot give me a single isolated paragraph outlining exactly why I am scummy, then I cannot refute anything. I am not wasting my time sorting through a pile of rubbish for points worth responding to, and if I were to respond to everything you (and others) post, there would be nothing more than back-and-forth walls-of-text, we will see no development and people will stop paying attention. (Some probably have already.)

@bbninjas We don't need a wake up call, we need a better case from you.
I am not sure why I should be the one to put forward a better case? The town is a team, after all. If I am correct in picking up that you do not think my case is good enough, then I would be expecting you to be at least attempting to find one better also.

Oh so you're just looking at people who voted for you to vote for? THIS is the OMGUS in this post, not the PMJ vote. Not to mention his earlier OMGUS on Camo.

How is being expected to contribute a subjective and bizarre expectation? PMJ was being a hypocrite, so I'll give you that scumtell.

Your wagon is not based off just that, so nice try, but I'm onto that word twist. Once again, scumtell here is valid though.
Considering that I know I am innocent, I am inclined to think that there is at least one mafian who has jumped on my wagon, so looking at the votes on me seems like a great place to start. Especially because it's the first real development we've actually had.
I never said "contribute", I said "move the game forward". Camo's problem is that I am passively contributing ("contribution" is of course subjective; if Camo denies that I am contributing, then I am at loss and may as well not post at all), and not being a driving force in the game's development. This is a bizarre expectation to place on a person when the amount of information present for driving such a development is severely limited, meaning that I would either be regurgitating another person's posts or making stuff out of nothing. Neither seems particularly helpful if you ask me, especially when I wouldn't even be around to respond with a follow-up.

Again, if you know what my wagon is based off, then why don't you just repeat it here and save me (and everyone else) from searching for whatever you might be talking about?

@Lord o da rings
BB is less focused as Mafia? Plus inable to make a decent case? Weird assumption if you ask me. You're echoing the fluff argument but you don't bring news to the table either. Can you show us you're not tunneling by telling us what the second best case is?

It's still imho the best one. BB spouting fluff is basically what he did to start D1 last game and he ultimately flipped scum, but if it's due to irl problems then it loses a lot of ground to stand on.
You are comparing my posting of cake .gifs from last game with my posts of this game, which all consist of my comments on the gamestate as I had just read it. I should not have to place significant pressure on someone, or otherwise state who I think is mafian, for my posts to be considered a contribution - otherwise, there is a whole other part to this game that would be rather neglected.

I'm here and I have the flu. Not a great time to make reads or analyze, so I'm gonna tell you about that and by Monday/Tuesday my head will hopefully be cleared up enough to do more than just read the thread.
It's important to note that PMJ never posts much D1, regardless of alignment, with the sole exception being scum in Dimensional Shift. In fact, he hates D1. BB should know this.

BBninjas is not contributing still and is not reading the thread and refuses to refute the strong points on him. Could you possibly need any more evidence?

If I get lynched, so be it. Jabberwock is the only person who is actually thinking rationally, and at least my flip will be a wake-up call for everyone else.

I repeat, Camo's scumhunting style is detrimental. It always has been difficult, and it crosses the line into detrimental in small games with town that regularly sheep behind charismatic people who talk lots and spout out meaningless jargon and calls them tells (evidence: the last 2 games at least, if not +5). I do not know if he is actually scum, because he is insanely good at rinsing and repeating this same style as either alignment.

Out of all the votes that piled up on me, PMJ's is the scummiest. He votes me because I have not moved on the game state (both a subjective and bizarre expectation for one) when PMJ was yet to move the game state himself. Even then, I wouldn't call placing a vote and hopping on a "you're not posting how I want" wagon a particularly helpful contribution. A double standard, and it does not sit well with me at all. ##VOTE: PMJ Anyone who dismisses this as OMGUS needs to explain why my read is entirely incorrect, and anyone who reads my scummy for this vote needs to actually state how my vote is scummy. "OMGUS" is not a reason, it is technical jargon that scum hide behind.
@bbninjas thoughts on literally anything besides the case on you?

@Jabberwock if I was really scumbuddies with Camo there would be absolutely no way I would sheep him this much. I'd come up with fake reads or sheep someone who wasn't my scumbuddy. I honestly think Camo is right about bb, and somewhat about you.
Gekki we've been through this. Surely you know what I'm going to tell you when you begin a sentence with "if I was really scum, I would ...".

Is Camo scum who's got me pocketed or are we scumbuddies? Pick one.
Doesn't matter; you're currently being a massive detriment to the town either way.

Nah he's calling your argument pointless and detrimental to the town.

Where's your vote rn?

I am not sure why I should be the one to put forward a better case? The town is a team, after all. If I am correct in picking up that you do not think my case is good enough, then I would be expecting you to be at least attempting to find one better also.
##VOTE: BBNINJAS
Robin is pursuing a case on Lorde. Which you would know if you were reading posts in this thread not made by Camo and myself. You also don't get to say "yeah I'm not doing this so how about YOU do it". That's not remotely helpful.

I never said "contribute", I said "move the game forward". Camo's problem is that I am passively contributing ("contribution" is of course subjective; if Camo denies that I am contributing, then I am at loss and may as well not post at all), and not being a driving force in the game's development. This is a bizarre expectation to place on a person when the amount of information present for driving such a development is severely limited, meaning that I would either be regurgitating another person's posts or making stuff out of nothing. Neither seems particularly helpful if you ask me, especially when I wouldn't even be around to respond with a follow-up.
So ... you still haven't read the thread?

Show me where he says my argument against him is pointless and detrimental to town. He doesn't he just makes a general statement on me.

Thankyou Camoclone for your recent contributions. If you want me to respond to something specific, then you could refrain from spamming me with a barrage of quotes and so-called "tells", and get to the crux of the matter. If you cannot give me a single isolated paragraph outlining exactly why I am scummy, then I cannot refute anything. I am not wasting my time sorting through a pile of rubbish for points worth responding to, and if I were to respond to everything you (and others) post, there would be nothing more than back-and-forth walls-of-text, we will see no development and people will stop paying attention. (Some probably have already.)

Considering that I know I am innocent, I am inclined to think that there is at least one mafian who has jumped on my wagon, so looking at the votes on me seems like a great place to start. Especially because it's the first real development we've actually had.

Again, if you know what my wagon is based off, then why don't you just repeat it here and save me (and everyone else) from searching for whatever you might be talking about?
Can we actually just straight up lynch him? He's legitimately confo scum. He's threatening not to contribute. Honestly not a loss at all since he hasn't contributed anything.

Show me where he says my argument against him is pointless and detrimental to town. He doesn't he just makes a general statement on me.
It's not a statement against you. It's a statement against the way you play and the arguments that result from it.

Can we actually just straight up lynch him? He's legitimately confo scum. He's threatening not to contribute. Honestly not a loss at all since he hasn't contributed anything.

This literally would be enough evidence against someone to lynch them by itself. At this point if you're not highly suspicious of bbninjas at the very least you need to reread.

Day 1 vote count #2

The player with the most votes will be bolded.

MegaPod_781 - Jplap, Lord (1)
Professor_Jplap - Camo, Robin, NP (4)
quakingpunch73 - Mariano (1)
Mariano11887 - Camo, Gekki (0)
Lord o da rings - Gekki (0)
GekkisaiDaiNi - PMJ (0)
NinjaPenguin - Simsands (1)
Camoclone - Megapod (1)
Robin Aisaga - Quaking (1)
bbninjas - Camo, Gekki, PMJ, Jabber (4)

Professor_Jplap is at L-4
bbninjas is at L-4

Day 1 ends Wednesday February 7th at 10am EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back