Finished Mafia XLIX: Fight for the Falls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it's not good at all. It's very scummy. Jabberwock is not new to this either.
Ahh, another of your favorite tactics. Saying "This is very scummy; Jabber should know better" without saying why it's very scummy and I should know better. Let's make this clear for everybody reading this: scumhunting is not scummy.

He said he didn't reread the thread. Please tell me you're kidding right? He's clearly read the thread.
Rereading is what people do to form concrete reads based on what's already happened. Actually, it's what you do to form concrete reads based on what's already happened. Remember how you went through and looked at all my posts and decided my scumhunting was a scumtell?

Interesting. A big word for me just simply stating what you've been doing all game. Place a vote @Jabberwock.
##VOTE: GEKKI

Aww shucks. Sorry Jabber I didn't realize you were just trying to form reads and arguments without ever asserting yourself and by playing as safe as possible.
<3

And I think it was his scumbuddy Gekki who said I was overly aggressive in the first place. Though he echoes Camo so much, you never know.

I thought he was being "overly aggressive," now he's unassertive and playing it safe?
I said that, not Camo. And I was reading it wrong. Jabber has scum hunted, but has yet to draw any meaningful conclusion from the questions he's asked.

Hey Jabber, here's a thought. When you're already scummy, instead of dropping a vote with no reasoning, maybe you should actually make an informed vote with some reasoning behind it.
Oh believe me, gecko, I'm not "already scummy". Though I forgive you for sheeping Camo as you've done all game.

Ahh, another of your favorite tactics. Saying "This is very scummy; Jabber should know better" without saying why it's very scummy and I should know better. Let's make this clear for everybody reading this: scumhunting is not scummy.
Ahhh yes. Again, playing dumb. I've clearly explained how you've played it safe and how it's scummy. This is quite a lot Jabber. I'm honestly shocked you've responded this strongly to me simply pointing out casually how safe you've been playing.

Rereading is what people do to form concrete reads based on what's already happened. Actually, it's what you do to form concrete reads based on what's already happened. Remember how you went through and looked at all my posts and decided my scumhunting was a scumtell?
This is BS and you know it. You don't address the true point here and instead redirect to a different idea. Why are you so adamant to defend someone who clearly has read and has enough information to contribute something original but absolutely refuses to? No one here is talking about concrete reads buddy.

I said that, not Camo. And I was reading it wrong. Jabber has scum hunted, but has yet to draw any meaningful conclusion from the questions he's asked.
Ahh, you've seen the light now that Camo has shown you the error of your ways?

Yeah. That's sheeping.

Oh believe me, gecko, I'm not "already scummy". Though I forgive you for sheeping Camo as you've done all game.
Just ignore my original points and blow the fact that I agree with Camo out of proportion, why don't you?

Ahh, you've seen the light now that Camo has shown you the error of your ways?

Yeah. That's sheeping.
I am sheeping somewhat because the dude is right.

Now that we've established this, how about you make some actual reads based off all the questions you've asked?

It's actually so fascinating. The way this reads so far is that @Jabberwock absolutely losses his mind over being painted as scummy along with @bbninjas. Hmmmm. :thinking:
Will note again that bb hasn't read the thread in detail yet. If he refuses to do that in another 24 hours or so then I'm all for his lynch on simple grounds of ignoring the game. But he's a busy man, so it's absolutely fair to assume that he just hasn't had the time yet.
It's so curious that he defends bbninjas even though he posted this so recently. Man! It would be a true shame to get rid of one of them today I'd bet.

Ahhh yes. Again, playing dumb. I've clearly explained how you've played it safe and how it's scummy. This is quite a lot Jabber. I'm honestly shocked you've responded this strongly to me simply pointing out casually how safe you've been playing.
Mm nope. Don't remember it. I'm sure you won't mind saying again how the way I've been scumhunting all game is scummy.

This is BS and you know it. You don't address the true point here and instead redirect to a different idea. Why are you so adamant to defend someone who clearly has read and has enough information to contribute something original but absolutely refuses to? No one here is talking about concrete reads buddy.
By your own admission bb hasn't contributed a thing of note. How do you know that he has enough information to?

Just ignore my original points and blow the fact that I agree with Camo out of proportion, why don't you?
Ahh yes. Because I'm the one blowing things out of proportion. Well done, Camo; I've never been able to get anyone as soundly in my pocket as this.

I am sheeping somewhat because the dude is right.
Lol no he's not. Read through everything; 90% of the points Camo makes are fabricated solely for the purpose of getting a scumslip out of his target. Do you still make the claim that you're not buddying?

Now that we've established this, how about you make some actual reads based off all the questions you've asked?
>.>

<.<

You and Camo are scumbuddies. If by some miracle you're not, then Lorde and jplap are scum. bb needs to have an opinion but hasn't done anything indicative of alignment yet.

By your own admission bb hasn't contributed a thing of note. How do you know that he has enough information to?
Wow you're really playing dumb aren't you. Can someone else who has been paying any attention to the game at all answer this? Anyone? I'll give you a hint: it has to do with the fact that he clearly has read the thread. He's commented on every irrelevant thing to the town win condition. He's attempted to defend himself. He's clearly up-to-date. He just somehow manages to fail to post anything relevant ever.

Lol no he's not. Read through everything; 90% of the points Camo makes are fabricated solely for the purpose of getting a scumslip out of his target. Do you still make the claim that you're not buddying?
I've stated nothing but facts against you my man. It's over I know about you.

And I forgive you for completely ignoring my reasonable request for reasoning. Not.
You're buddying and sheeping behind a veteran after he told everybody that you're town. I'm certain I've said this.
It's so curious that he defends bbninjas even though he posted this so recently. Man! It would be a true shame to get rid of one of them today I'd bet.
I'm defending bb by saying he's busy? I've worked with him for nearly two years over in Creative Works. Ik how busy he is. You're, uh, blowing it out of proportion. Think that's the term your lackey used.

I'm defending bb by saying he's busy? I've worked with him for nearly two years over in Creative Works. Ik how busy he is. You're, uh, blowing it out of proportion. Think that's the term your lackey used.
Oh wait? You backpedalling? So bbninjas is scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back