Finished Mafia XLIX: Fight for the Falls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody hammer. We really need to get rainy and NoY to talk a good amount so they can avoid a potential modkill (or at least NoY, I guess a rainy modkill would be OK since he's definitely someone still on the PoE).

I still consider Rainyman a possible scum candidate and I expect a full list of actions from him. So far all Rainyman has done is give scum a second night kill attempt by switching Jplap with Ninjapenguin and the other time he just switched two confo townies... This is like the opposite of a contribution.

@NightOfYuyuko It would be nice if you join the conversation so we don't lose another townie by a modkill.

I have my laptop back and I could quote my own posts where I press Jplap/Lorde/Jabber, but you should just use Camoclone's method to read my posts back from the beginning. Search bar > Insert my name in ''Posted by Member'' > Select Search this thread only > > > Search

Sorry for not talking at all! i only just found out that i am in this due to a family member passing away. anyway what am i supposed to do? scrolling back didnt help rip

Sorry for not talking at all! i only just found out that i am in this due to a family member passing away. anyway what am i supposed to do? scrolling back didnt help rip

Sorry to hear that, my condolences. Don't feel obligated to play if you're not up to it. We should be able to handle this game without you, it is only that we could use the numbers. If you want to help post 3 or 4 times.

Sorry to hear that, my condolences. Don't feel obligated to play if you're not up to it. We should be able to handle this game without you, it is only that we could use the numbers. If you want to help post 3 or 4 times.

Thank you, I'll read up on everything tomorrow and will make a few posts once i do. Its really late rn and i really need to sleep. Again sorry for the inconvenience i caused

Thank you, I'll read up on everything tomorrow and will make a few posts once i do. Its really late rn and i really need to sleep. Again sorry for the inconvenience i caused
Be sure to get that in before the day ends, which will be in about 16? hours from this post. I'll likely end up hammering some lynch in the morning a couple of hours before that though, because we need majority to lynch in this game, not plurality.
By action list you just want everything I’ve ever done this game or...?
Night actions I assume.

For now, my imaginary vote lies on Mariano.

Well to make it easier here’s just everything u.u

You are Soos Ramirez, and you are aligned with Gravity Falls. Active Ability - Handyman: Once per night phase, you may pm the hosts the name of 2 players. Those players will have one of their abilities swapped with the other player for the next night. [[Locked=Unlocks when Stanley Pines dies]] Passive Ability - Inheritance [[Locked]] Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to Gravity Falls.
Ninja penguin and Proffesor jplap will be swapped. MWAHAHAHAHAHA
You successfully swapped Ninja Penguin's and Professor_Jplap's abilities.
You have successfully swapper Camoclone and GekkisaiDaiNi's abilities.
Someone has offered you to join their alliance. Do you accept?
Please inform me of your decision by tomorrow this time.
Are camp/gekki aware of the switching between abilities (assuming they can read)
And, before I agree, what exactly does it mean? Can I not vote them? Am I able to privately chat with them? Etc.
Gekki and Camo are aware that their abilities have been switched. No more information can be given about your alliance.
Please inform me of your decision.
I say yes why not
Is Stanley Pines a real role.
I can't confirm that.

I couldn’t c/p, so I just did the Look Up option on my iPad, searched the web, and c/p’d it from there. So, most of colors and stuff are missing. And each I’m aware of Jades misspelling of swapped for swapper, cos I guess sometimes that’s scummy?

Well to make it easier here’s just everything u.u

I couldn’t c/p, so I just did the Look Up option on my iPad, searched the web, and c/p’d it from there. So, most of colors and stuff are missing. And each I’m aware of Jades misspelling of swapped for swapper, cos I guess sometimes that’s scummy?
Quote for wanting Camo and Gekki to be swapped please.

Wait, they're not made aware? o_O
"Are camp/gekki aware of the switching between abilities (assuming they can read)"
"Gekki and Camo are aware that their abilities have been switched."

Also, I can confirm that I read my abilities were switched too.

Hammering in about an hour. If you have anything to say, get in it before then or say something like "Wait 10 minutes".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back