Finished Mafia XLIX: Fight for the Falls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 5 vote count #1

MegaPod_781
- Robin, bb (3)
NinjaPenguin - Megapod (1)

MegaPod_781 is at L-1

Day 5 ends Wednesday March 7th at 10am EST.

@rainyman123 You can ignore the thread but you know you're next right unless you give us a good reason why we should consider you town? I pointed out some valid arguments but shouldn't you be the one to do that.

@rainyman123 You can ignore the thread but you know you're next right unless you give us a good reason why we should consider you town? I pointed out some valid arguments but shouldn't you be the one to do that.
Welp it's been a while since anybody posted so I don't have much to respond to but I agree with Robin here.

Yeah at this rate we won't reach that 1000+ posts milestone :I Not much to say either besides Rainyman lurking the thread. Crazy theories aside, Megapod and Rainyman are the only ones not confirmed not-mafia in some way. Rainyman should go next if Megapod doesn't flip scum, with emphasis on if.

Should I just hammer the obvious mafiosi since there’s not much else being discussed?
*mafioso, one of which I clearly am but not really, but if you need me lynched go ahead
I don't like self-vote thoughts ever. Town would never begin to consider a self hammer, especially rn because it would kill NoY, and there's no frustration sign that tends to make this kinda stuff townie.

I don't like self-vote thoughts ever. Town would never begin to consider a self hammer, especially rn because it would kill NoY, and there's no frustration sign that tends to make this kinda stuff townie.
A mafian would also be frustrated for the similar reasons to a townie, so it's difficult to read into this.

A mafian would also be frustrated for the similar reasons to a townie, so it's difficult to read into this.
But there's no other reason a townie would do that I don't think.
A mafian at least has one: making a gambit.

The problem with reading townies is that they do things spontaneously out of emotion without any particular reason. But you're right, it's more likely a mafian move.

The problem with reading townies is that they do things spontaneously out of emotion without any particular reason. But you're right, it's more likely a mafian move.
I know we're basically agreeing at this point but the underlined is why it doesn't seem townie for those wondering. There doesn't seem to be any emotion driving this at all.

Rainyman appears to almost intentionally the ignore the game when he posts. But I agree with NinjaPenguin here and I still think we should lynch Megapod today. Besides self hammer there is little emotion in that post. It looks like scum playing around.

You’re obviously not gonna believe me until I’m dead, so just get me outta the way, then. I haven’t been able to invest in this game as much as I’d hoped, but you’ve caught most of the scum already, so I’m sure you’ll do fine, fellow Townies.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: MegaPod

Pretty sure I just need one more, now

I'm increasingly thinking rainy is scum, and Megapod is town. Rainy managed to swap an average scum role with a townie, right? Seems a little convenient.

I do suppose that rainy swapping Jabber might make more sense, even though Jabber's role was inherently scummy as well. I don't think they expected to be found out, but I think the scum would have liked to hold on to their pseudo-godfather role in the duplicator, because they wouldn't have really known what other roles were out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back