Finished Mafia XLIX: Fight for the Falls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
##vote: mariano Primarily because I don't trust your wincon, and partially because rainy can be lynched the day after easily.

@Mariano11887 Please don't take this personal, but I had not intention to accept your offer the moment you revealed it. You see I wanted to reject your offer. The possibility that you are scum is still on the table. Now that there are only three players left who could be scum, it isn't unlikely to think you are the remaining one. It would be a risk if town kept accepting your offer if you're lying about the conditions. Maybe your goal isn't to evade the night kill but something else harmful to town. If you're telling the truth about your ability than let me remind you that scum is busy killing confo town not indies.

That ^ and I was curious what your reaction was going to be. If you didn't bring my rejection forward scum wouldn't know that your chances to evade the night kill didn't improve. It makes me wonder if evading the night kill is really your concern. Did you assume I was going to reveal in this thread I rejected your offer?

I was... I don't mind scum knowing that killing indie instead of town is still an option.

@Mariano11887 Please don't take this personal, but I had not intention to accept your offer the moment you revealed it. You see I wanted to reject your offer. The possibility that you are scum is still on the table. Now that there are only three players left who could be scum, it isn't unlikely to think you are the remaining one. It would be a risk if town kept accepting your offer if you're lying about the conditions. Maybe your goal isn't to evade the night kill but something else harmful to town. If you're telling the truth about your ability than let me remind you that scum is busy killing confo town not indies.

That ^ and I was curious what your reaction was going to be. If you didn't bring my rejection forward scum wouldn't know that your chances to evade the night kill didn't improve. It makes me wonder if evading the night kill is really your concern. Did you assume I was going to reveal in this thread I rejected your offer?

I was... I don't mind scum knowing that killing indie instead of town is still an option.
It's ok Robin, nothing that happens in this game will be taken personally by me, and the same should happen for all the players.
Your reasoning seems very logical, honestly I'd do the same if were you in this situation.

I understand all of you in not trusting the role I posted because I lied once, nothing prevents you to think I did it with my last claim too. But well, if I can't form any more alliances then it will be impossible for me to meet my win condition before the game ends, so I don't care if you lynch me. It would be just a pity because I want the Town to win, and my lynch will be a waste of time and beneficial for scum.

Who do you think should be lynched then, Mariano? Also, do you think that a fourth mafian is likely (and why)?

Robin might be a godfather (in that they scan as inno); just a thought I had, so don't write them out completely.

Robin might be a godfather (in that they scan as inno); just a thought I had, so don't write them out completely.
I was thinking a lot of Robin too myself, especially because there is a member of the scumteam left. There was one post I think from him that now looks like TMI, lemme see if I can find it.
I'm also gonna ISO Jabber some time to see what info I can glean from his posts.

Wow, Megapod is protecting Jabber like it's his first born child. Buddying like this reminds me of unconditional love. But perhaps they're just both scum breed.
Okay it wasn't exactly what I was thinking, but this post still reads as TMI to me. Thinking Mega+Jabber team meant that there would be 4 scum, which is an assumption that makes no sense.

I'm not sure what to say to that suspicion except I pushed Lorde and Jabberwock very hard. I pointed out significant oddities in their safe claims.

@NinjaPenguin perhaps consider if I'm right, I know Jabberwock and Megapod supposedly had similar abilities, but Jabberwock's ability turned out to be something else. Megapod's ability has yet to be proofed. If Megapod is scum it could also be very different to his actual claim. Jade also wouldn't confirm wether Rainyman's ability concerns a safe-claim. Megapod's lynch provides info as it also results in Rainyman having to show us the unlocked ability. You can't deny Megapod buddied with Jabberwock hard.

I'm all for Megapod's lynch. ##VOTE: MegaPod_781

Btw to my knowledge I've only played in mafia games that had 4 scum members :p

Oh wait it did -_- I can't read claims properly... too many claims to remember. Well that puts a dent in my argument. Not the part about Rainyman's ability though and I still consider you scummier than Mariano. Have you any results to show from your ability @MegaPod_781 ? A percentage ability that has not resulted in anything is scummy you know.

I don't get any results for whether I block or boost anyone who targets me. Which I know for sure now as per the useless sweater I received last night.

Eh, although since Camo died, it's not entirely confirmed to me, but I still highly doubt I'd have gotten any results regardless.

I don't discard the chance of Megapod being scum.
Jabber's ability is very similar to what Megapod claimed, both can block abilities during the next night. It doesn't seem to be something very useful for scum since Town's main weapon is the Day lynch, not the abilities. Maybe Jade decided to compensate the 4 Mafians with the Town by giving them those not-too-powerful abilities.

I think it's time I decide who to vote.

Don't lynch: Myself (not that y'all should just take my word for it), NOYuyuko, and bbninjas, because I know these are all Town

Probably safe to keep: Rainy and Robin, because the Soos claim is believable and the wording for PMJ's role probably makes the potential Godfather thing a stretch

Best lynch candidates: Mariano and Penguin. Mariano is acknowledging rather than contesting the idea that NP is an independent, so maybe that's a sign he's not really one himself? Plus it looks like he's testing the waters of getting a wagon on me without committing a vote yet himself. So, ##VOTE: Mariano11887.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back