Finished Mafia XLIX: Fight for the Falls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
@Camoclone Lorde/scattered, who has not claimed a targeted action, was caught by NinjaPenguin acting on PMJ. Lorde/scattered are practically confo scum.

MegaPod_781

Bug Thug
One of you is scum simply because of PoE. Mariano targeting Lorde seems quite strange unless he's some sort of Lost Wolf, rainy swapping me with Drac is weird because if he wanted a rolecop for the scum, I feel like he would have swapped Lorde with me, Robin is only scum if godfather, and I've basically confirmed myself as not scum. Unless you insinuate any of those off chances, one of you are scum.
I suppose that makes sense. Of course, the Godfather thing is still a possibility.

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
I am the seer. I have host confirmation that I am sane and that my results are guaranteed accurate.

The results were confirmed always accurate, if there was a godfather this would be an incredibly unfair move from the host.

Robin Aisaga

Say, while having a similar role to me isn't grounds enough alone to really suspect Jabber, it's worth noting he's one of the few people to not have copied/quoted/(forged?) his actual role pm for the massclaim in a game that allows it.

Camo, if you're so dead set on lynching ne or Jabber, just please say why.

What was funny about what Jabber said?

Also, considering the other key difference between Jabber's claim and my role, his claim does seem a bit more plausible.

Did you consider whether Jabber is questioning players so that he can form reads and arguments, Camo?

How have I been "buddying with him all game"?

Wow, Megapod is protecting Jabber like it's his first born child. Buddying like this reminds me of unconditional love. But perhaps they're just both scum breed.

MegaPod_781

Bug Thug
First quote: I was expressing a (later resolved) doubt I had about Jabber while not wanting to jump to conclusions.

Second quote: asking Camo to clarify his reasoning for suspecting me and Jabber.

Third quote: Still trying to get an answer from Camo, and considering the difference between Jabber's claim and mine.

Fourth quote: a valid question, and I'm pretty sure this was before Camo was confotown iirc.

Fifth quote: I've considered points for and against Jabber, and have conceded that there is merit to NP's PoE reasoning.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Megapod and Jabberwock being on the same team with very similar roles is very unlikely, even if we're playing a game that is anti-meta.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Wow, Megapod is protecting Jabber like it's his first born child. Buddying like this reminds me of unconditional love. But perhaps they're just both scum breed.
4 scum is...a possibility I guess? Actually makes sense with a setup that seems to be so busted.
If true, you guys would have 4 scum+1/2 indies though, which would mean town is in a pretty bad spot if they don't massclaim.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
One of you is scum simply because of PoE. Mariano targeting Lorde seems quite strange unless he's some sort of Lost Wolf, rainy swapping me with Drac is weird because if he wanted a rolecop for the scum, I feel like he would have swapped Lorde with me, Robin is only scum if godfather, and I've basically confirmed myself as not scum. Unless you insinuate any of those off chances, one of you are scum.
You're assuming way too much about Mariano; that's a textbook example of a read based on WIFOM.

Agreed that MegaPod's probably scum.

MegaPod_781

Bug Thug
Rainy claims to have an ability that only unlocks after my claimed character, Stanley Pines' death. If I'm scum, then either so is he or that ability of his is a dud because there's no Stanley.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Mega's just scummier. He hasn't committed to anything since Camo was cleared.
Can the same not be said of Mariano? His ISO shows no contribution and just self-pres.
Rainy claims to have an ability that only unlocks after my claimed character, Stanley Pines' death. If I'm scum, then either so is he or that ability of his is a dud because there's no Stanley.
@rainyman123 Can you ask if your role means Stanley is a real role and not just a safeclaim?

Robin Aisaga

If I'm scum, then either so is he or that ability of his is a dud because there's no Stanley.

Not sure why you assume a towns ability cannot be unlocked by the dead of a scum? and yes Rainyman could also be scum to my knowledge he hasn't been ruled out yet

Robin Aisaga

No Stanley Pines would definitely not be scum and Rainyman's ability makes sense since Soos works for him. Like NinjaPenguins I was thinking about safe claims, but I admit that is also unlikely.

@MegaPod_781 So where do you stand on Jabberwock now? Jabber is kinda throwing you under the bus isn't he?

MegaPod_781

Bug Thug
I don't blame him for accusing me, since it looks like PoE brings it down to me and him, and I've kind of just been along for the ride. But I know I'm Town, so I believe Jabber should be the next to go.

Nyora

A Cat
I’m not sure if it isn’t a real role, but yeah i will ask. If I had to assume though, it’s likely a real role.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Generally hosts will make it so that roles like those don't clear each other; if the player whose safeclaim is Stanley Pines dies it'll have the same effect as if it was actually their role. Mainly balancing reasons; even given this setup I can't believe that Jade would allow like half the players in the game to be confotown.
Can the same not be said of Mariano? His ISO shows no contribution and just self-pres.
I'm hesitant to lynch Mariano solely because he straight-up asked us to lynch him not too long ago. Gut feeling. I think there's something up with his role that he's withholding.

Status
Not open for further replies.