Finished Mafia XLIX: Fight for the Falls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lorde/scattered is still the best lynch. That should be obvious. After that MegaPod is solid.

I forgot to switch abilities :x

That is a waste. Depending on today's lynch, I want you to swap Lords or Megapod's ability with mine or Camoclone's to see if anything is off and to confirm your ability once more. Don't say which confo town you're going to pick that way scum doesn't know who to kill. Will you comply @rainyman123 ?

That is a waste. Depending on today's lynch, I want you to swap Lords or Megapod's ability with mine or Camoclone's to see if anything is off and to confirm your ability once more. Don't say which confo town you're going to pick that way scum doesn't know who to kill. Will you comply @rainyman123 ?
sure why not

Yeah the flip correction was from me because Drac shouldn't have been allowed to use his ability due to the role swap and I caught it.
I also had the tracking thing and protect from the copy I got from the role swap, so that's why you'll see the second half of this.
Hey Jade, Drac couldn't have used Shapeshifting last night (since our abilities were swapped and he wouldn't get it back until tonight), which would be the only way he could flip as Camo. It runs out at end of next night, so if he used it N0 it would have worn off.

I'll:
Knit: Lord o da rings
Grapple: NinjaPenguin
Self protect because you know why. I want to survive and all that. Track on Lorde because according to her claim, she can't target other people.
Night 2 results:

You learned Lord o da rings targeted pmj.
I think Jade host errored because it seemed like the ability wanted a yes/no instead of the exactly results, but oh well. BOOM BYE SCUM.

##VOTE: Scattered Mind
So sorry your subbing had to screw up this way.

A reminder to the likely only one remaining scum to still not nightkill me because I'm surv and I will help you if the game ever gets to LYLO and you need all the bodies you can get. Town, you know I'm not scum because I'm not such an idiot as to bus both my buddies.

##vote: scattered mind[b

For the record, there was a mass claim a couple of pages before night, which is really the main thing that you should read. The track is pretty incriminating though.

Mariano, why should I accept? You’d know what I’m talking about, I believe.

Well I was already 90% sure Lorde was scum but confirmation is still appreciated.

I'm placing my bet on Jabberwock being the third scum member. I noticed something funny with his safe claim.

> Jabber has a similar ability to Megapod, but Jabber's is always a hit. However that isn't what I wanted to point out:

Passive Ability -Crush: If you are targeted during the night phase, you will take that person and throw them out! They will not be able to use their Abilities during the next night.

Passive Ability - Shady Selling: Whenever somebody targets you with a non-lethal ability, there will be a 50% chance it will be buffed the next night phase and 50% chance they won't be able to use it the next night phase (decided by RANDOM.org).

Nowhere does Jabber's ability say that it excludes the night kill! (non-lethal ability) Invincible during the night? I don't think so. Yet again the host wasn't careful enough.

He may not be invincible himself, but preventing the night kill possibly multiple times is very unlikely.

So maybe just give up scumteam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back