Finished Mafia XLIX: Fight for the Falls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Drac getting NP's Hex ability also explains why there were 2 night kills. Perfect.

There were two night kills? Since when?

We can already get confirmation that he's telling the truth by finding out who he made alliances with. @Mariano11887 you should have sent out two alliance requests by now, who did you send them to?
Lorde on N0 and Rainy on N1.

Regardless of being an indie, I want the town to win the game so I'll put my effort on that if you give me the opportunity to do so.
What you said about Drac makes a lot of sense to me. ##VOTE: GM DracLord

##unvote
##vote GM DracLord

Rip

Plan of action for tonight?

Thinking about scanning either jabber or tls. We need information from him and scanning him can eliminate the need for a claim. Jabber is jabber so yeah.

I think PMJ could very well be right about the scum team. ##UNVOTE will vote for Drac later but we should give The Last Shaymin the opportunity to claim today.

@The Last Shaymin claim or be next in line.

@The Last Shaymin you are online. You need to claim or I (confotown) will get you lynched tomorrow.
You are Pacifica Northwest, and you are aligned with Gravity Falls.

Passive Ability - Rich Revenge: If someone kills you, they gotta pay somehow. If you are killed during the night, anyone who targeted you that night will only be allowed to post 6 times during the next day.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to Gravity Falls.

He's town. Post restriction revenge bullshit is almost always town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back