Finished Mafia XLI: Fight for the Dazzling Star ~ Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMGUS - As scum, it's easy to get defensive when someone's attacking you, causing you to lash out at the attacker in frustration.
Is this not true for town as well?
Dodging - When there's no good way to explain your behavior, trying to make the one asking questions forget about the subject could help you avoid suspicion.
I disagree that I have dodged.
Being aggressive - Scum, being part of the minority, can get paranoid thinking that everyone's against you/on to you. Thinking of the other players as your enemies can subconsciously make you act aggressively towards them.
Town, being uninformed, can get paranoid thinking that everyone's against you. Thinking of the other players as your enemies can subconsciously make you act aggressively towards them.
To a certain degree. The thing is that you're going at it much harder than you usually do as town.
Maybe I'm becoming a more sarcastic person in general. You clearly don't chill on the Discord server enough.

Is this not true for town as well?

Well of course, none of these are foolproof tells. However, this is more common behavior for scum (and inexperienced town).

I disagree that I have dodged.

I remembered you dodging questions more than what I can find quickly looking through previous posts. I suppose I was thinking of the whole deal with not explaining your thoughts, which is scummy because you leave the idea for a town to pick up on and go off on their own with, making it harder to trace back to you.

Town, being uninformed, can get paranoid thinking that everyone's against you. Thinking of the other players as your enemies can subconsciously make you act aggressively towards them.

Town should not get paranoid thinking everyone's against you.

Maybe I'm becoming a more sarcastic person in general. You clearly don't chill on the Discord server enough.

Clearly.

You've been OMGUS'ing, dodging questions, getting overly aggressive. Your sarcastic play is exactly like what you've been doing in previous games when you were scum.
Celever consistently OMGUSes as town and as scum, Celever is consistently more aggressive than most as town and as scum, Celever is consistently sarcastic as town and as scum, and no comment on the dodging questions because I don't recall that happening. The not explaining thoughts in the first 24 hours is fine, as it's a legitimate way to scumhunt This is all consistent with what he was doing in the mafia competition as town, and to a much greater extent then he is right now.

I think that a Celever lynch is a very hasty lynch for Day 1, and I don't think he's scum. scattered falls into this basket as well. It should be noted that these lynches not getting much momentum is significant, which is either indication of the cases not being strong or the wagon being on scum, but this is significant enough for their lynches imo.

On the other hand, I think that scattered is onto something with mirdo. I think he's been active lurking and I can't recall there being much substance in their posts more recently. I'm out of time, so ##VOTE: mirdo, but I will make sure to have better post down when I'm back from school.

@mirdo - what else did I dodge from?

Dodgy as in "weird" or "suspecious" Obviously...
Not that you are dodging things. That is just not true

My biggest scumread at the moment is Celever. It's been pointed out multiple times by several players that his play style this game is very similar to how he has been playing in previous games as scum.
Are we still not gonna comment on him having a VW of 3 and thus beeing kind unlikely of beeing scum? Like i said. I dunno if thats a thing. But im just gonna guess that that wouldn't be a thing scum has. Right?

Also, please - those who still have RVS votes- take them out, remember that Celever has a vote weight of 3 and that can cause a serious problem if he is scum. Oh wait, that would be just you @mirdo.
I don't really get your logic. How that has to do with anything. But sure imma remove that ##Unvote: Cypher
You're the Latiboss.
Mirdo is now slightly scummy after understanding the dodginess for him.
You wanna elaborate?

and @scattered mind. Imma be honest. I didn't wanted to dodge that question. I more overread it. And i couldn't really tell you anymore why exactly i said that. I'm sorry for that.

What's important rn is that we're aproching the Lynch deadline. And we are all over the place. I think i speak for everybody when i say that we don't really know who to go for.

I think the current candidates are:
Celever
Scattered
The son of a gull mirdo (i think)
TSM, Rainyman and Jade we're floating around at the beginning. But i think they are not on the table anymore?

We might wanna start making cases for people and against ourselfs now so we can be sure to vote the righr one. And that we have enough time to do it.

I think i contributed pretty well so far.
If you minus me jumping that one question and dropping in activity a bit the last few days. Like i said. Was a bit of a rough time. But im not here to AtE.
At this stage we couldn't look at many night actions or anything like that. So it's really hard to say who to lynch.

If you'd ask me who to lynch... I guess still Scattered? I got unsure. Gotta say he kinda defended himself nicely. I still don't agree with the case against Celever. Maybe im missing something. But thats why i called for all making cases.

On the other hand, I think that scattered is onto something with mirdo. I think he's been active lurking and I can't recall there being much substance in their posts more recently. I'm out of time, so ##VOTE: mirdo,

Working on it.

Just to explain the thing I do ya'll call "lurking". I'm in the forum constantly. Usually just reading things or clicking at things. I usually sit down at a point in time (mostly at night) and try to make a post. I disagree that that makes me scummy.

If you have questions regarding me or my actions. Tell me. I will adress them all.
Gull on a chopping block AMA

From the way i see it, ##Vote : simsands
At the moment i think you just trying hard to eliminate Celever one of the biggest contributor.picking him out of all people seems irrasional. Since there are no substantial evidence that really put celever as scum

I think my vote goes best on ##Vote: Celever. He's been acting really strangely, and I think this is my best choice for now.

I'll look into BB/Mirdo/anyone else tomorrow.

Celever consistently OMGUSes as town and as scum, Celever is consistently more aggressive than most as town and as scum, Celever is consistently sarcastic as town and as scum, and no comment on the dodging questions because I don't recall that happening. The not explaining thoughts in the first 24 hours is fine, as it's a legitimate way to scumhunt This is all consistent with what he was doing in the mafia competition as town, and to a much greater extent then he is right now.

I think that a Celever lynch is a very hasty lynch for Day 1, and I don't think he's scum. scattered falls into this basket as well. It should be noted that these lynches not getting much momentum is significant, which is either indication of the cases not being strong or the wagon being on scum, but this is significant enough for their lynches imo.

On the other hand, I think that scattered is onto something with mirdo. I think he's been active lurking and I can't recall there being much substance in their posts more recently. I'm out of time, so ##VOTE: mirdo, but I will make sure to have better post down when I'm back from school.

Feels like you are pushing away from Celever and Scattered and trying to rally against Mirdo (whose explanation was sufficient in my eyes)...and most likely for a very calculated reason.

##VOTE: bbninjas

As by the next time I will be online on the actual site, the day would be over, I am just going to vote for the person highest on my scum reads from my initial analysis.
Not much of my read on him has changed, so i stuck with him at the top.
Mirdo, I will answer your question Day 2 (elaborate).

##VOTE: Celever

Ridiculous actions during the later points in the day. Despite the sarcasm, his actions and attitude today were ridiculous and strange, and if this continues this will only hurt us.

Mirdo's recent post is townie; I think that them saying "yeah I'm lurking", despite knowing it's considered scummy, and then saying "I don't think it is scummy" are both things that new scum would not do. ##UNVOTE: mirdo

I think my vote goes best on ##Vote: Celever. He's been acting really strangely, and I think this is my best choice for now.

I'll look into BB/Mirdo/anyone else tomorrow.
So you still think he's been acting really strangely, even despite the evidence that shows this is not true and rather consistent to what he does as scum? You are tunnelling so hard.

Feels like you are pushing away from Celever and Scattered and trying to rally against Mirdo (whose explanation was sufficient in my eyes)...and most likely for a very calculated reason.

I am trying to push away from Celever and scattered because I think they are town and I think that both of their lynches are stupid. I'm not the type to sit around and let my town reads get lynched. Regarding mirdo, I'm not sure if you're referring to an explanation before I voted or after that. If before, I missed it; if after, how was I supposed to know? :p

As by the next time I will be online on the actual site, the day would be over, I am just going to vote for the person highest on my scum reads from my initial analysis.
Not much of my read on him has changed, so i stuck with him at the top.
Mirdo, I will answer your question Day 2 (elaborate).
Why is leading scummy? In fact, where am I actually leading? I believe someone has already pulled you up on your reads, why are you persisting with them?

##VOTE: Celever

Ridiculous actions during the later points in the day. Despite the sarcasm, his actions and attitude today were ridiculous and strange, and if this continues this will only hurt us.
Where are these "ridiculous actions"? You're tunnelling and exaggerating and it is very scummy.

##unvote
If it is, still unvote. We don't need someone to accidentally hammer Celever.

Why are you voting Celever anyway? Because it looks like you're sheeping, and that's also very scummy.
Someone has to die today, and it's one of the people i thought were scum. And the role-flip gives a better read on you and scattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back