Finished Kingdoms VII - Game Over - TheAnticipationEevee Wins!

Which leaves I4 for me...how...wow. Pretty damn happy about that spot, I was fearing worse but this is pretty good for me.

Okay. Thanks team.

Day 1 - Keeping it Simple

For this round, your Pokemon can only have moves that are either Normal or your main type. If a Pokemon of yours cannot have 4 moves that fit this rule, it must have less than 4 moves. If it can't have any, it can't be used.

You also cannot challenge any player who's type is weak to yours, or you are immune to (ex. simsands cannot battle bbninjas).

You get to issue a max of two challenges today, and a player may only be challenged three times max.

Day 1 will end March 20 at 11am PST.

And you can only challenge people bordering your Kingdom right?

(Also, can you challenge people that are resistant to you?) (Like can Fire challenge Fairy?)

And can you challenge someone you are weak to? (Like Fire challenging Water?)

Skill requires racers to multitask in a game called multitask and reach a score of 100 points.

Game: http://www.kongregate.com/games/IcyLime/multitask

Last edited:
You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not whine
Im tleling you why
Cause Grass is coming to the kingdom of dragons
To fight!!!

@Blakers

I, TheAnticipationEevee, declare war on Blakers Kingdom of Dragons.

When are you available to play? I am on my phone, so I cant really type atm, I wont be available today for the very least though.

Last edited:
Please note the rules regarding winner and loser prizes. As well as rules about items.

Also, you'll get 300 gold for each battle you fight, regardless of outcome.

QliaQ1J.png

Completed Map! We can get that in the OP so nobody gets confused.

For this round, your Pokemon can only have moves that are either Normal or your main type.

So if a Pokemon had the type combination of Grass/Fire, the Pokemon can only use Normal type moves or Grass type moves (the "main" type)? Or can it use Fire type moves also?

Newbe question- What moves can I use? Is that just any moves that are not TMs, and if so, does that include Tutor moves?

Newbe question- What moves can I use? Is that just any moves that are not TMs, and if so, does that include Tutor moves?

Your Pokemon’s moves may be any it learns via level up or egg. TM, HM and Tutor moves cannot be taught without having the proper TM/HM/tutor. TM/HM/Tutor moves are not transferred with the Pokemon if it is given to a new player.

^^

Back