Finished Kingdoms VII - Game Over - TheAnticipationEevee Wins!

Blakers

Holder of the Holy Diamond!
While other kingdoms threaten you (or the corpses of your loved ones), just remember that the Vault is here providing you with a needed service and protection. We send our fairies out to collect your fallen teeth, even pay you for it, so that you are protected from the most primal of all magics. So why not lend a hand and make sure none of that nasty steel or poison gets too close?

No can do, these particular fairies are out to get my dragons, and I can't really let that happen...

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
I wouldn't call it a threat... I mean. It is but i just wouldn't call it that.

Let me Phrase it like this:
We are a friendly and religious folk. And we'd like to bring you the gift of the goodness and kindness that is Pelippism. We are not going to convert you by force. But if you have captured the precious bird and are not willing to let him out or activily try to dismantle our grand duchy we will use the might Wolfgang gave us to take what we should have anyway by force. We might look like the "weak" ones because we are "only" normal type. But we have somehing you do not have. And that is protection by a higher power

mirdo

I, as the Grad Duke of Pelipenia, on behalf of my people choose spaces E2 and E3.
May my folk live long a prosper. Glory to Pelipenia!

It is your turn @Reinforce

Even if your pick won't be as glorious as mine :^)

mirdo

Because tile C4 is the actual bomb.
He wanted to make sure to get that one first.

mirdo

eh. I just like shitty puns :p.

I mean. Yes. I can read minds. Align with me or face the consequences of my powers

Miatog

Go ahead, pet the owl. He doesn't bite....mice...
Advanced Member
*gasps* Everyone! Put on your tin foil hats! They block out the mind readers! *puts his hat on* They also serve as a nice shiny reflector for night jogging.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
gzjzOTx.png

http://i.imgur.com/gzjzOTx.png
Our order:
@Miatog - (1, 30)
@double o squirtle - (2, 29)
@bbninjas - (3, 28)
@simsands - (4, 27)
@scattered mind - (5, 26)
@Blakers - (6, 25)
@Brave Vesperia - (7, 24)