News Japan's SM3 Sets for the 20th Movie Feature Ho-Oh and Necrozma!

MY GEODUDES
  • Heatmor - I love the first atk., accessible to DCE, but you'll use the effect as an atk for a turn. So I give it 2-3 Geodudes.
  • Toxicroak - Gardevoir confirmed??! Due to the appearnace of Croagunk in BUS Raichu's artwork, Toxicroak revealed. The attack is decent. Accesible to Ariados, unfornately we'll losing Ariados after rotation, we need a build-up poison ability or effect so I give it 2-3 Geodudes.
  • Seviper - Zangoose confirmed??! Bcoz if there's Seviper, there's Zangoose (Call of Legends, Platinum, Great Encounters, Double Crisis, and Power Keepers prove it.) Anyways, it is stackable, I love it! It is a Basic, I love it! Vulnerable to Anti-ability, not love it! 3 Geodudes for now.
Wait. If the Toxicroak artwork is like Plusle and Minun from DEX, I think I've seen that Gardevoir pose in AOR. Hopefully I am wrong. Because I am not sure of it.

Last edited:
Correct. And my GOD the thing she I want to do with this! So hyped! :D

GUYS, WE CANT JUST have Lasebank anymore. Now it's gotta be something like Snakebank or hypnosnakes or something. :p

I vote for Hypnosnakes.
1tIdnGZ.gif

only one question to that seviper "CAN IT STACK? CAN IT STACK?"
toxicroack doesn't look real good . 2 psychic energy and a colorless for 160 and even removes poison. DCE would have been better but still not meta.

But the toxicroak card says 'this Pokemon is poisoned' meaning that if the toxicroak card is poisoned itself it would do 80 more damage and then remove the poison from itself. So it is good

Seems like 250 HP is a key magic number to hit now with both Stage 1 GXs also having 250 HP with this item. Many of the offensive ones would rather have Choice Band though and field blower exists too, so maybe it won't really make a splash.

I am really hoping for a card that can reduce the damage done by 40 or at least a card to support Mega Evolved Pokemon.

Most stage 1 gx are now in stage 2 hp territory. Similar to heavy boots which I played regularly with regice and swampert.

I am really hoping for a card that can reduce the damage done by 40 or at least a card to support Mega Evolved Pokemon.

I think mega and mostly EX are kinda bad designed.
Before the spirit links it felt okay/fair, now you can play a T2 mega and start grinding...
I really am looking forward to a mega/ex free meta and a strong decrease of power level as it is not a power creep right now, but more a power sprint....

I think mega and mostly EX are kinda bad designed.
Before the spirit links it felt okay/fair, now you can play a T2 mega and start grinding...
I really am looking forward to a mega/ex free meta and a strong decrease of power level as it is not a power creep right now, but more a power sprint....

Well, to be fair, every non Rayquaza, Mewtwo and Gardevoir Mega are pretty fair but I'd one up you here and say most cards now (even some GX cards) are poorly designed.

I'll love this in Expanded for my Vespiquen deck, Dumbbells+Training Center=160HP. Anyways, Sylveon wants this, definitely. Garbodor would rather use Choice Band (tbh so would Vespiquen but 160HP Vespiquens sound OP), and most everything else wants Choice Band as well. In Sylveon, however, I predict it being a four-of. 240HP Sylveons is not something anyone wants to deal with.

Megas need their Links though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah! I wonder why people don't do that already?

Mega Pokémon are not stage one Pokémon ;). Could be an awesome card for stage one decks that can keep their tools around or benefit from it through healing. Could see this in a Alolan Ninetales decks. People panic a little too much about Field Blower. It is an awesome card but most deck have issues to include more than two of them. Decks still get value from their tools like they did in the XY format when Startling Megaphone was around.

Mega Pokémon are not stage one Pokémon ;). Could be an awesome card for stage one decks that can keep their tools around or benefit from it through healing. Could see this in a Alolan Ninetales decks. People panic a little too much about Field Blower. It is an awesome card but most deck have issues to include more than two of them. Decks still get value from their tools like they did in the XY format when Startling Megaphone was around.
Ah, I always forget that Megas don't count as stage ones lol. It could be good in the Ice Blade centric Ninetales decks but I think the Blizzard Edge focused ones would rather use Choice Band. I'll definitely have to try it in Ninetales when it comes out though, could be good.

MY GEODUDES
  • Muscle Dumbells - 5 Geodudes, period. Lol, anyways, this is good not just Sylveon (which become 240, Stage 2 GX level), and Garbodor (160, Stage 2 Non-GX max), all Stage 1s will be better. If this was a post on Facebook, Zoroark, Raichu, Lycanroc, and most playable Stage 1s Like this MEW tool. But, Field Blower will also love it, but it's not the end of the world.

Now we have to choose man this sucks but it has to be situational between this and choice band

Back