News Japan's SM3 Sets for the 20th Movie Feature Ho-Oh and Necrozma!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Feb 21, 2017.

1. MegaPod_781 Aspiring Trainer
    MegaPod_781

Yeah, the knit Tynamo is really nice. The Marill's also knit if that's your thing.

Btw just gonna say that secret rare Golisopod GX is awesome.

2. Olimar.Inc Aspiring Trainer
    Olimar.Inc

Only some have genders.

3. Teenyvictini Aspiring Trainer
    Teenyvictini

Advanced Member Member

Were Pansage and simisage just assumed to be in the sets? Or is there actual proof?

4. steffenka I have a Grubbin named Gary!
    steffenka

You tell me :p

5. Teenyvictini Aspiring Trainer
    Teenyvictini

Advanced Member Member

Well, to my knowledge this website hasn't been wrong in a while, so Yes?

steffenka likes this.
  6. Raltsies Some guy with too much time
    Raltsies

Probably in the next SM set. Hopefully...

7. Matthew the Fairy Lover The Lover of everything Fairy
    Matthew the Fairy Lover

If that was the case, I would use this with Mega Rayquaza-EX in my discard pile with a full bench with Strong Energy and a Fighting Bury Belt or Choice Band.

8. wobbuffet lover 1 Aspiring Trainer
    wobbuffet lover 1

Here are all the cards and how well they will do . Butterfree I can see doing well with bye bye healing. Tangrowth is too expensive. I can see golisipod gx making a good deck .Gyrados is actually very good use battle compressor and get them in discard. Simipour has another bad card. Bruxish will not get played. Raichu i can see getting played but we will see. Electross will stall. Seviper will work really well with ariados. Dusknoir can knock out magikarps. Toxapex will probably work with seviper. Meowstic no just no. Necrozma gx attack could work. Rypherior too heavy costs. Sawk sadly no. Musdale too heavy. Marshadow will do super well. Raticates first attack could work with fighting fury belt. Gardevoir will help fairy decks. Shinotic just no. Zygarde to heavy attacks. Porygon zs abilty can stall ure opponent.This bewear is not gonna see play. all the trainers will work in some cases. Vileplume one of the best cards in the set against ex and basic gxs. Heracross sadly wont work. the rest of the monkeys not gonna work. Dewpider could work in some stall decks. Charizard pretty good but awesome artwork. same with ho-oh. Heatmor might work.Kingdra is really good. azumarill wont work . wobbuffet could with the stadium. the rest of the cards wont work except noivern and ribombee with its abilty. lucario might and maybe Persian. and muk. so that concludes it . i see a bunch of potential. cant wait for it too come out.tell me what cards ure looking forward to the most .thx!!

9. Yog Rogue
    Yog

Looks like this Necrozma is pairing with Forest Curse Trevenant Break and taking Japan by storm as a item-locking spread deck.

10. OHKO Lucario Aspiring Trainer
    OHKO Lucario

You may want to use kukui and choice band to do 180 damage, and youre knocking out most basic gx cards and ex cards.

11. shifty14326 Aspiring Trainer
    shifty14326

I've already started my list for Gardevoir-GX/Ribombee, and our proxy deck testing is going amazing. I know what I'm running for next format.

12. redandblack2 Aspiring Trainer
    redandblack2

Advanced Member Member

Noibat? how're we gonna get noivern?

13. Derek2727 Aspiring Trainer
    Derek2727

Can anyone tell me what happened to the release of Acerola.

14. Lord Goomy Got Goomies?
    Lord Goomy

And then the Goomy lover realized that Goodra GX isn't in the set.

15. Charles Bachand

Two words solve all these issues... RARE CANDY

I am running this deck as a wheel and using no partner other then Tapu Lele GX. Let us not forget, Tapu Lele GX and Gardevior GX are basically the same attacks with different abilities. This deck is so consistent and though energy hungry, nothing a few Energy Retrieval cards can't fix . Currently running with only 6 Fairy and 4 DCE and on a 26 game win streak.

16. TCG_Destory Darkness player
    TCG_Destory

On one side, it is potentially broken. On the other side, we still have Yveltal-EX which can take a huge advantage of the opponents's Kiawe. (Don't forget Gardevoir-GX that came out in Burning Shadows, which can counteract Kiawe after the second turn).

17. Theo Sutton-Marceau Aspiring Trainer
    Theo Sutton-Marceau

It is like a upgraded escape rope, only better.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 1 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?