Introduce Yourself!

Hi everybody! :D Like many others, I am new to the forums, but not new to Pokebeach itself!
I have been using Pokebeach for news ever since I found it on a Google search after the Lucario and the Mystery of Mew movie was announced and Pokemon Elite 2000 did not have all the information I wanted haha. I finally decided to actually join because I wanted to experience the new website first-hand and become a little more involved in the community!

In terms of competitive Pokemon playing, I used to be actively involved in the VGC during 4th gen, then I started to drop off a little during 5th gen, and then now I do not generally have enough time to keep up on the VGC metagame and train properly, so I haven't actually played competitive VGC at all during 6th gen. I miss it now and then. I continue to be actively involved in competitive TCG and attend events whenever I can! Unfortunately my decks are never good anymore because of the money involved, but during the years of 2006-2008 I had some pretty nice top cuts in Regionals and wins in Battle Roads to boast about haha. Currently I am running a Donphan variant that I love playing!

I have been an avid Pokemon collector ever since the original boom in Pokemon popularity in 1998. My main collections are Charizard, Flygon, Tyranitar, Krookodile, and Haxorus, while I also side collect many other different Pokemon (usually reptillian-like Pokemon). I also casually play the video game and card game all of the time of course! My love for those things is what drives my main collection to this day. I have a collection website linked in my profile's Information tab if you want to check it out! Another hobby of mine is making Pokemon-related YouTube videos! My channel is also linked in my profile if you're curious about that C:

I hope I will be able to meet a lot of cool Pokemon fans through this forum and talk more to like-minded people! <3

now that i set some thing up

kon kon

hi i'm kyokencl but you can call me kitsune

i joined the forums becuase i wanted to give it a try of posting in a forum again(however when i used to be active in a forum that one was a chilean forum(because i'm chilean) and everything is posted in spanish ,so english is bad or similar is because of that reason)

i'm been a Pokémon fan since it arrives to chile by the anime in national tv and by the official nintendo latinamerican magazine in the games sector

my favorite Pokémon type is electric and maybe i have some kind of obsession with that

anyway

i hope that we can stand a good time together

thats all

Hello one and all! Im Mario, or Temporal Shadow and I've been visiting Pokebeach ever since i got my first Pokemon game, Diamond (Sinnoh rules!!), and wanted to know how to navigate the game. I was 7 when i got my first Nintendo handheld along with Diamond, so i was a very lost child at first. :p Over the past 6 years, I've been visiting this site for various news about upcoming Pokemon games and other related news. However, life kicked in for me and time has been moving at light speed (not joking!) for the past year and a half, so my time on Pokebeach has been cut short lately. I recently decided on a whim to visit the site to see how it was going and I was pleasantly surprised to see the layout different (in a very good way). I got the idea to become a member because why not? It's like a fresh start for the website, might as well join in on the fun! I hope to be a active member on here and maybe be of some help to the site sometime, who knows? I hope I enjoy my time here and get to know some, if not many, of you all. :)

Some personal stuff: I'm living in the U.S., Texas to be more exact. I am currently a junior in high school, but about to become a senior and very excited and scared for it! A few things I love are books, nature, space, exercising, animals, art, video games, movies, and some sports.

Hello folks, Koda here but you can call me Jamie. I have been using this site on and off, for about 8 years now. I did have an account, but I can't seem to remember the details and it might of been deleted so I thought, with the new forum I thought I would re join. Glad to be here, I used to play TCG competitively, only locally though. I used to be a massive collector, and all round Pokenerd but now I just play the games now and then and sometimes the anime. I grew out of Pokemon a bit, as I got older I am not the same 11 year old boy who stumbled upon Pokebeach anymore.

I am a full time Chef de Partie, and hope I could perhaps share some recipes on here too. I love video games, comic books and anime. So plenty to discuss on here I am sure.

Ayy, look what we have here.

Anyway... I'm Viridi, the goddess of nature who wishes to destroy humanity so I can restore nature to it's natural state. Step right up for your death, you human scum.

Just kidding. I'm just a huge fan of Viridi (and anything KI in general), and if you haven't read my title, I am a huge fan of Dark Pit/Pittoo. I'm a huge Pokemon fanatic, and breed competitively, but I don't have time to battle competitively anymore because of the flood of trade requests I've been receiving on Smogon.

I can be a bit harsh at times, but otherwise, I'm generally kind and docile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. I'm Jabberwock.
I've been using the PokéBeach forums for a while, but I've only recently made an account, mainly for the purpose of the CAC.
Please forgive me if I ever sound less humble than I should be, having a recent account - I do feel as if I know more or less how things are here, as, like I said, I've been using the forums a while.

Hey, all! Call me Slim. I've utilized PokéBeach for the past few years, in addition to being a part-time lurker here on the forums.

Unlike a lot of folks here, I'm not into competitive TCG or VGC. I do collect the cards from time to time, and I would like to eventually jump into the world of competitive breeding and battling in the games. For now, I play the games casually and watch the anime episodes each week (in fact, I've been watching the anime on a semi-regular basis since it's English inception in '98!)

Happy trails, fellow trainers!~

Hi, peeps!

I've been utilizing PokéBeach for a while, but I've finally decided to sit down and make an account! My favorite Pokémon is Mew, my favorite Generation is 4, and my favorite games of all time are SoulSilver, Crystal, and Platinum!

Oh, well, hi. My name's Aleks. I'm 18 years old.
I joined this site because I've been hearing lots of good things about this site and because I've been trying out the TGC as of recently.
I found this site long ago, but never bothered to fully check it out until yesterday.
I've been playing Pokemon my whole life. My first Pokemon game was Leafgreen and Sapphire was my second, so I'm quite fond of the Kanto and Hoenn regions. (Even though my favorite region is Unova) I also like other games like Team Fortress 2, Smash Bros, Splatoon (the testfire was a blast), Persona, etc.

Long story short, I'm your usual weeboo trash on the internet.

Decided to join up after using the site for TCG news for a while now. Actually kind of surprised I got this username. :p

I've been playing the video games since Red & Blue released, and began to obsessively collect the TCG in 2003 around the time the EX Ruby & Sapphire set released. I've been playing the card game casually and semi-competitively ever since, and tend to enjoy trying out silly strategies (for instance, I once did pretty well in a tourny with Cofagrigus from Dark Explorers... the Chuck one that sucks). I'd like someday to start competing in official Nintendo TCG tournaments, if I ever get around to moving to a city with a more competitive scene.

Favorite Pokemon is Purrloin, obviously; I also am a big fan of Exeggcute, Solrock, Leafeon, Fennekin and Braixen.

My PTCGO name is Braixen, so if you see me, say hi or something. :D

Hello, all! I'm Psychic, a long-time Pokemon fan. I mostly play the video games, but I love participating in many facets of the fandom, including fan fiction, RPing, and fan art. I'm a mod over at Serebiiforums, and I created and ran a pretty rad Pokemon "sub-convention" at an anime con in Canada last summer!

I've been considering joining ever since Pokebeach's huge overheal, and I'm excited to finally be here!

~Psychic

Hi everyone~ I joined Pokébeach because I've been hanging around here for years without an account, and then I saw the trade threads and decided that an account was a good thing to have. I found out about Pokébeach by myself, wandering around on the Internet long, long ago. Obviously, I'm interested in Pokémon, but besides that, I love Theater and music and singing and video games. Most of my hobbies pertain to Pokémon, but I'm also a writer. I like to draw, and I like playing video games a lot.

Nice to finally join the community~

Hey,

I found out about this site a long time ago but never really acted on registering until i decided recently to return to the TCG. as i have used to top tourneys i hope to repeat the same accomplishments i had so long ago. as well as talk to people who genuinely love pokemon
I have been a very active Pokemon fan for a long time, often playing the games and the TCG online. i like playing video games, some sports ,and listening to music.

~with that in mind thank you for having me

hello, I'm a pokemon fan for 6 years. and I love all of the news that you shared to this website. I've never played competitions and I love collecting tcg cards. .and also watching the pokemon episodes. .

thank you for having me on this forum and I'm glad to meet you all.

Hello, I'm MorningSTAR, Pokemon fan, Kingdom hearts fan, MLP, fan Vocaloid fan, Neptunia fan, and likely fan of niche Japanese games

Anyway I started playing in Gen IV, played thought all the games aftet that point with the exception of BW2. I'm manely here becuase I wnat to get into the TCG and I think this is the best place to discuss such matters.

On the Game front I plan (and am almost successful in) to get a complete Living Dex

Hello all,

Name is Craig from North West England, Came across pokebeach while looking to get more information about collecting and playing the TCG. I have recently decided I wanted to collect something again and decided that it should be pokemon ^.^

I haven't ever played competitive in my life but its something I would like to try, I played at a few yugioh tournaments during University but that was about 8 years ago now...

Even though they aren't the best (for collecting) I am attempting to buy the elite trainer boxes, I plan to make them in to a display in my living room.

For the past 20 years I have been a keen gamer, both consoles and PC. Recently swapped to PC only. However, I don't get as much time to play as I once did. Currently enjoying the Witcher 3 and using TCGO to get used to the game. Still play pokemon on my 3ds and have recently started alpha sapphire on the commute to work.

Look forward to developing as a player and to opening my first booster box come ancient origins.

Hello! You can call me keitorin or Kei. I've been a lurking member for about a month now, and decided it was time to introduce myself to my fellow Pokemon fans!

I started playing the Pokemon VGs pretty much when they came out, so about 16 years ago. I played nonstop from 1st-3rd gens,then skipped the Sinnoh region games, and started playing again after HGSS pulled me back into things. I then retroactively played Platinum and every main game since then :p I like to make silly goals in post-game, such as making my lotad the very best (max evs, level, contest awards, etc) or getting all the Pokemon-amie decorations. I am notoriously bad at completing dexes, but my proudest accomplishment is completing the X version national dex. The one and only I've ever seen through to the very long end.

I also play the TCG, which I played throughout elementary school, stopped playing for something like 10 years, and started up again recently in college. I don't really go often to tournaments because I have a bit of a crowd phobia, so I mostly play amongst friends at home or online. I'm really excited for Bandit Ring/Ancient Origins and Legendary Collection!
I also have a growing collection of moncolle pokeballs and pokedoll plushies.
My other interests/hobbies are: keeping pets (2 birds, 2 cats, 1 dog atm), playing video games, MTG, reading books and manga, and collecting plushies (pokemon and otherwise).
I look forward to having a more, er, 'social', outlet for my hobby, lol. Nice to meet you all!

Hi guys, i'm Dipak from London, United Kingdom.

I've been into pokemon since it started here in the UK with the TV cartoon series, base set trading cards and sticker albums.
i use to buy a fair few packs in 1999/2000 and trade with friends etc. Being only 9 at the time, i never thought about collecting to make a full set until recently.

Also a big fan of the first pokemon games, Blue, Red and Yellow, played many hours on those lol
Video game is a big passion of mine, i play on consoles and PC from game like GTA to Mario Kart.

I've known pokebeach for only a short while, i first heard about it when emerald Break was announced and this was the time where i just started getting back into pokemon and decided that i wanted to collect something related to it so i went for trading cards.

My other interests include cars, really love em. I at least twice a month go car event up and down the country, taking photos and videos of my trip. Soon i will be going to Frankfurt in Germany for the Frankfurt Motor Show in September. My favorite car is the Nissan Skyline R34 GTR V-Spec II Nur, love it to bits. I made a promise to myself that if for any reason i never get to own my favorite super car, the Lamborghini Gallardo SuperLeggera, i at least want to own the R34 :)

I certainly look forward to meeting people and checking out their pokemon collections :)

Hey all!! I'm from Canada, born in the US though.

I recall stumbling across PokeBeach when generation 4 (Diamond & Pearl) was first introduced. I've been following this site ever since. I remember scrolling back and reading the very first news that Water Pokemon Master posted back around 2003!!

I only joined the forums recently when I read an article about pre-Aquapolis decks, as I had just made a deck using those cards! Talk about timing! I received great feedback for my deck, thanks Otaku!! For the sake of time and space I won't discuss my Pokemon cards collection here.

Outside of Pokemon, I wonder what my life could be. Instead of working at a job, I would like to build a marketing/networking business to create ongoing residual income. I enjoy learning about money from people like Robert Kiyosaki.

Also, I have a YouTube channel by the same user name; feel free to check it out, although I seldom post videos XD It's awesome meeting you all!!

Cheers.

Back