Introduce Yourself!

Hyper2faceman

Aspiring Trainer
Hyper2faceman here finally creating an account. Youtuber, Gamer, Pokemon player, etc.

I've been peeking around on this site for quite a while. Especially getting deck ideas. I've been a fan of Pokemon since day one. Even though I stopped caring since 2001, then came back at 2007, stopped again a year later, but came back fully another year later. I had a difficult time trying to get back to the trading card game until 2013 when I first played PTCGO. Since then, It's good to be back.

Looking forward to get plenty of fresh ideas from here.

Cheyfayce

Stylist by day, Pokemon trainer by night.
Tell me about yourselves! Let's get to know other "beach bums".

I'll start off.

I'm a 21 year old Canadian born and raised girl. Raised on the prairies , I always loved my pokemon,since the OG 150 to now. I lost some interest growing up, but it has been rekindled. I work retail during the day and have a fairly calm life. I've got a lovely man by my side who I can give the credit to for rekindling my love for 'mons. We both play TCG online and more recently we've built physical decks so we go out and play competitively. Thursday night Standard and Wednesday Expanded.

Other than pokemon, I have passions all over. Travel, photography,singing, animals, cooking and fashion. I love getting to know new people and talking to others from all walks of life. So again, I ask.. Who are you?

giphy.gif

DPL

Aspiring Trainer
I'm Darren. I'm 22 years old and from Adelaide, Australia, been a fan of Pokemon 2000 when I started to collect the cards. Since 2010 I started to get involved with collecting graded Pokemon cards in particular error cards from WoTC era as well as Japanese Promo cards. So if anybody needs help with any info, feel free to message me :)

Miyami~~

You Are An Ocean Of Waves...
Hello everyone, my name's Miyami! I exist! I was on Smogon until @Celever convinced me to try out Werewolf here. Let's see how it goes...

Oh yeah. My favourite pokemon are Froslass, Sylveon, and Milotic, and I ship Ness and Lucas.

ohyeah2: I also know @thegrovylekid in real life.

Last edited:

ZygardeChronicles

PMD5 when
I am ZygardeChronicles and I am a girl. Sorry I didn't do this earlier, but here's a proper introduction. I am a HUGE Pokémon fan and just as big of a Kirby fan. I am a TCG Player and Collector and I play VG as a pastime. I also collect Pokémon Plushes and try and get awesome Kirby and Pokémon merch. My favorite Pokémon TCG Deck is any Accelgor variation (I predict Archie's Accelgor BREAK) and my favorite VG strategy is my own Rocky Charm strategy (Cute Charm Pokémon, Rocky Helmet). My favorite Kirby game is Kirby Air Ride and my favorite non Spinoff Kirby game is Kirby's Epic Yarn (It was fun, cute, creative and different and I love things that stand out). My favorite Pokémon game is Sapphire and my favorite Pokémon Spinoff is Super Mystery Dungeon. My two favorite Pokémon are Zygarde and Sylveon. I love to play the Piano and I play very well. Oh yeah, I've loved Pokémon and Kirby since I was 4 when, for my birthday, I got a Game Boy, Pokémon Blue and Kirby's Dream Land (It was kind of old, but my mom managed to get a sealed copy of it because I saw the commercials forKirby and loved it and begged her to get me it). So you now know some more about me!

Ketchupchu (Ketchup + Pikachu)

lovandra

not an ordinary cat
Hy all, I was a member here but not posting for a really long time... I'll be around XD

No, where do I start to catch up...

Chrswrites

Aspiring Trainer
Hi!
I not exactly new here, but I have never introduced myself...

My name is Chris and I'm from the Netherlands. I've been collecting Pokemon cards since base set and it has been a lovely journey. Only when SKYRIDGE came out, collecting became too expensive. The set was too massive and Ex:RS followed very quickly. After sandstorm came out I quit collecting. The video games On the other hand, became my main interest. After years and years I started Buying cards again. First a booster box of Majestic Dawn, then soms lots and packs. From Suprême Victors on I continued collecting but after HGSS I quit again. It seemed impossible to complete my collection. I missed out on generation 5 until plasma blast. I bought a lot of blisters and promo packs in a very short time and created a mini BW collection... With the release of Legendary Treasures I got back in the game... And I have not quit ever since. I even managed to complete most sets, but since I have bought a house I can't spend as much as I used to.

Besides Pokemon I love Apple, I write very often, I'm addicted to tv shows and I have an almost full time job as Communications Advisor and writer.

Thingyman

Aspiring Trainer
Hi there

My name's Michael. I'm from Denmark, and have always loved Pokemon - FIRST generation ;).

Found the site via Mr. Google. He is ever so helpful!

Pigeon Mitch

Exotic Bird Bingo
Welp, guess I better do this. Be a good member of the community and all, yeah?

Well, I'm Mitch. Username gives that away. Pigeon Mitch wherever you find me (Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, PSN, and the list could go on). Been playing Pokémon since I was a we lad, still playing. I enjoy music, Pokémon, Destiny, and rubbing currently 720 Pokémon on their faces with a stylus.

I have many more things I like to do, but I'm trying to steer clear of typing out an essay for everyone to read, so I'll let you solve the mystery of me for yourselves.

Don't be shy; I don't flail madly at the computer in attempts to bite someone I haven't met.

hitmonlee22

I need Mega Kingdra. NOW.
I'm hitmonlee22, and I'm starting to get into competitive TCG playing. I've played for a couple of years now, but just for fun. I'm here to learn as much as I can about competitive play. If anybody asks, my first booster pack was a Dragons Exalted pack. i found this site via continuous web browsing.

I've actually been a fan of the franchise since I saw the D&P Annual at a booksale.

51uiN33NM2L._SX367_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I started playing the video game on my friend's Game Boy Colour(or Color, whichever you prefer), borrowing it (without my parents' prior permission) and playing Pokemon Crystal, at night, in my room.

I also enjoy playing AQWorlds, Undertale, the Pokemon TCGO and my dad wants me to play the Star Wars Rogue One videogame (since I read the books).

That about sums me up!

(sgtfrog)

good boi
Hello, my name is Ryan, I'm from Phoenix, Arizona. I'm 18 and have been playing the TCG on and off for 5 years now. My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Stadium on the N64 when I was 5 years old. If you wanna play me on VG or TCGO, feel free to let me know.

Of Pen and Paper

Aspiring Trainer
Hi everyone.
I am new to pokebeach.
I really love the pokemon games and fan art
I like to chill to all sorts of music, particularly heavy metal and pop.
I kind of shy at first, but once you get to know me. I open up a bit.

Fennekin222

Aspiring Trainer
Hi!
I am new to Pokebeach
I really enjoy pokemon games, drawing pokemon, and writing stories about them.
I love to draw, read, and write! I also love listening to music of all kinds!
I tend to be shy, but when I am around my friends, my shyness melts away! My shyness comes back around new people or adults, however....:oops:
Anyway, that's me :D

SprayAnPray

Thunder from Down Under
Hey all,
I'm Matt, I'm from Adelaide (A small country town in Australia)
I've loved Pokemon since I was about 6, when my bestie gave me his copy of Pokemon red and a Gameboy Colour, but I've lost touch with the 'modern' generations (Only recognise about half of gen 4 these days)
Mainly a TCG player, lots of online experience and recently getting into 'solid' games (Add me on PTCGO "SprayAnPray")

Cheers guys :D

VinculumStellarum

Hello Tomorrow, going well? Any luck?
Hello there, PokéBeach! I've been around for almost two months now, but I figured I should post here about myself since I should let people get to know who I am.

My name is PikaMasterJesi, but you can call me Jesi if you like. I'm a girl who plays competitive Pokémon TCG and loves Pokémon, Super Smash Bros, Ace Attorney, drawing, writing stories (which are actually pretty good for my age), Nintendo consoles, and music. I'm also into Nintendo DS and GBA hacking, although mostly sound hacking, and I also know a small amount of 3DS hacking.

I joined this website because I was looking for a place to put up a story that me, @thegrovylekid and another friend wrote, TGK suggested that I put it up onto the Ruins of Alph here, which at the time I didn't even know existed on the site. He had been sending me articles about the TCG for a while and I guess wanted me to make an account, so I told him I'd make an account to post the thread. Since then, I've been trying to promote my threads somehow and familiarize myself with other Beachers and the Beach itself. My main goal here is to gain a following for my stories.

In terms of my hobbies, I have a few. I love to draw (and I've already made a thread for my art), write stories (of which I've also already made threads for), crochet (mainly dolls of video game characters I like; at the time of writing this my current project is Al Catraz from the story I wrote, Turnabout Timber), rip song files and instrument banks from Nintendo DS and GBA games, and of course, the competitive TCG. I also collect Nintendo systems and have every home console, as well as every handheld except the 1989 GB. I also have the Pokémon Center GBA, the Pikachu 3DS XL, the collector's version of Majora's Mask, and most of the good games for the N64, Gamecube, and Wii.

Is there anything else I want to mention? My favourite Pokémon is Pikachu, for one. I also have a gaming Youtube channel that's dead, so don't search it. Thanks for reading, PokéBeach!

Nahiri

Never gonna be President now
Hello hello!
Feel free to call me Nahiri, especially since it's my display name there, lol. I'm a 20 year old author hopeful who also has been dabbling in Pokemon since I was about 2 or 3. :3c I'd never really been into the TCG until I met my now-fiance and he got me back into it!

I have been diagnosed with BPD and depression, so if I get a little snarky please don't take it to heart, especially if we're on good terms! I'm probably just in a depressive funk, aha.
I've already made a couple posts around the site (and by around the site, I mean I've made two posts in the Sun and Moon forums) but it's never too late to introduce yourself!

Aside from Pokemon, I'm a HUGE Magic the Gathering fan. I run a lot of Green/X decks, the most recent being Green/Black. I'm also into dinosaurs, space, and super-casual games such as Animal Crossing.

I mentioned I'm a authoraboo, but I also really like drawing and painting. I'm currently working on spriting as well, since a friend and I are working on a fangame together. Other hobbies include fossil hunting in my backyard - which is incredibly difficult and has never amounted to anything but I try - playing with genetics over on Flight Rising, looking for more Hufflepuff merch, and trying to raise my first truly competitive Pokemon team!

A small list of favorite things:
- Rocky road ice cream
- Noivern + Sableye
- The color pink

Hope to see y'all around!

Clayton18

Aspiring Trainer
Hi my name is Clayton! I am a 17 year old that is trying to get back into Pokemon, I joined this forum to try and learn more about the Ins and outs of the compettivitive card game.Plus, as a 17 year old high school kid not many of my peers enjoy Pokemon, so I have have few people to discuss it with. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to join this wonderful forum.

Gummi

100% for real turtle
Hi! My name is Amber, and friends sometimes call me Bambi, so you can call me either Amber, Bambi, or Gummi--it doesn't really matter to me! I live in the States, or as I like to refer to it: Amberica.

I've actually lurked around this site for a good bit, primarily starting with the Pokemon XY hype and all, but it wasn't until like just now 5 minutes ago that I decided, "Hey, why don't I make an account and see if I can make friends?" And that's what I did!

I started watching Pokemon, the anime, at a very young age, as well as collecting the cards. At some point, my dad downloaded the entire series up to Diamond and Pearl (that's all that was out at the time) and that's when I'd venture to say I got super into the series. When I was a weeeee baby in fourth grade, we had a book fair and I just had to had to buy the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl guide, despite not actually having a DS or having played it. A little after that I did get a DS and my first Pokemon game was Platinum, which may I say, was not a good game to start on, especially since I was the person who didn't train and just kinda went through the game like "lolololol." (I ended up like 10-15 levels below Cynthia and that was not a good time at all.) I've gotten one game per generation since then, so woo! I also collected the cards, but it was more for a "OOoooooh look Pokemon cards," thing than for purposes of TCG. My favourite Pokemon as of now is Hydreigon :)

Other than Pokemon, I'm kind of a nerd (loser)--All AP classes, I read too many books, I have too many test prep books, I hate Times New Roman and related fonts, and I want to be a surgeon. I also play flute and violin, I'm half-Chinese and half-not-Chinese (3/8ths white 1/8th Hispanic) and I also like to write in my free time. My favourite colour is green, my favourite animal is the turtle, and I really really reaaaallllly like food. That's kind of it. I'm pretty lame, but yeah, hiya!

Pokegal

Aspiring Trainer
I am Pokegal! I love Pokémon so much and I was super excited for the new Pokémon game to come out in November this year.

My favorite Pokémon is Eevee and my least favorite is Darkrai.

Right now I am either horde hunting for a shiny Swablu or dexnav chaining any Pokémon in the Pokémon Alpha and Pokémon Omega Ruby.

Philthy

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys, starting to get back into Pokemon and figured I would join a forum again since I used to love the Pokemon community back on PE2K. My username back on there was Pokemon Ron. I called that place 'home' for a good 5 years. I last was into the Pokemon games in Platinum, where I battled competitively and with clans on PE2K. I recently just bought Alpha Sapphire so getting back into the swing of things.

Well, hope to run into a bunch of you soon, cheers!.