Introduce Yourself!

Why you joined! - I like pokemon
Where you found out about PokéBeach! - reddit
Your interests! - music
Hobbies! - music
Anything else you want us to know about you! - music

No really tho, i've always been a fan of pokemon since the 90s and i recently started collecting pokemon cards again because I came across all my old ones in mint condition. So i'm just looking for a place to hang and talk about em. Looking forward to being a part of the community

Hi i am shade. i found pokebeach by looking up random pokemon stuff on the internet.:) i cant wait to start communicating with other pokemaniacs.:p[/font]

Hi, my name is danktheswank!
I've been playing pokemon vg competitively for 2 yrs now and the tcg for 1 yr
Hope to participate in the tcg posts!

Hello..
My name is Maxie. Leader of the illustrious Team Magma. I am here to not only find new recruits for our organization, but also to discuss Pokemon as a whole. I enjoy playing all sorts of games, but mostly Pokemon. I love every single generation, and therefore don't have a favorite as all have their own specific charms.

Hello everyone! My name is Splash and I used to be a big forumer back in the ancient days (I can't even remember the name of the forum I had over 5000 posts on, it's been over 15 years ._.;;;). I went on a huge hiatus from Pokemon after gen 2 up until gen 6. I just recently realized pokebeach has a forum even though I've been kind of back in the scene for more than a year now. I'm very interested in the Pokemon merchandise scene so I may try setting up shop if I get the time (although time is the main issue lol... I'm so short on it because of full-time work, real life commitments, etc), but in the meantime I just wanna get more involved in whatever way when I have the time :D

Hey guys!!
Its Dawn(although I am a boy).
My username is that of my favorite character.
I joined just because I love pokemon, I just love love love love pokemon.
I was just searching for pokemon forums and found this one.
I love watching pokemon anime and playing pokemon games.
My favorite pokemon is piplup and favorite type is grass.

Hello,
I've been collecting Pokemon cards for 5 years, but just starting playing the game. I joined Pokebeach to get to know more about about Pokemon and learn to start playing competitively. My favorite types are water and grass.

Jaden

Hello all, TheWhiskaz_ here. I'm a Fire and Steel type lover that's been playing the video games since Ruby in 2003 and started in the competitive scene somewhere around late-BW2 to early-XY (mainly a VGC player), although I haven't made a team in quite a while XD. I started in the TCG about a year ago and still haven't been able to make a deck yet (I'll probably do so when Roaring Skies comes out). I'm also a player of the Monster Hunter series that recently started (3 Ultimate). I wanted to join Pokébeach because I wanted to join a community where I might be able to discuss VG and TCG ideas, get feedback on my own ideas and possibly give advice of my own (where possible).

Also, I want a Substitute plush.

Hello everyone.
I've known Pokémon since I was very little. I loved the show, the videogames... all that has a relation with that world!. When I discovered the TCG in 2010, I inmediately knew that it was meant for me.
I've played tournaments for years and I enjoy them like the first.
I live in Spain, which is a country with no organized play (for the moment, 'cause we are working really hard to get it) but with great players and support.Our community grows everyday!
I've come here to share with you guys my ideas about the Trading card game and...well... to catch them all!

:D

Hi.

I'm an new Collector of the TCG, also a casual player of the games, and general fan of the series.

I hope to get in on some conversation and trading action here :)

Hey everybody! I joined Pokebeach because I think it is a great community to discuss all things Pokemon. I'm really interested in the TCG, and I've been to a few tournaments (though not to get points to go to Worlds - just for fun to play my deck!). I also know what I'm doing when it comes to the VGC, though I have only played on Pokemon Showdown (VGC 15 teir). I'm looking forward to some great discussion!

Always been a fan of the site but decided to register and get in on the fun and learn new things. I am in a pokemon league now where we use fun decks and different themes each week. Hope I can learn even more by being a member. I like playing watching sports and relaxing by collecting pokemon and playing games.
Pokebray007

Hello everyone! My name is Adrian / Adrizzy. I recently picked up collecting cards again about 5 months ago. I used to collect as a kid, I also recently decided to get into the TCG and I couldn't be more in love with it. I love playing and I am learning a lot. I have played the video games since Pokemon Yellow Version and haven't stopped since then. I joined this forum for the ability to get involved in discussion with deck building and strategies. Thanks!

Hi I'm EJ. I'm not too competitive in the card game though I would like to be. I think Mudkip is really awesome so any effective deck with Mudkip in it I would certainly take a look at.

• I joined because I love pokemon and there is so much to learn and so much to teach.
  • I found out about PokeBeach when Pooka from the Top Cut did his set reviews with the PokeBeach website.
  • My interests include music, pokemon, and science.
  • I like to play the bass, sing, learn, and play pokemon!

Hi guys! I'm Queen of the Clouds. I named myself after Tove Lo's album. I don't competitive battle (but I do want to start eventually.) I am mostly a writer (fan fiction and the like) And I am being destroyed by college.

How are all of you?

Hello,

My name is Nick. I've joined because I'm considering getting back into the Pokemon TCG. I started playing during the Base Sets era up to the end of the Neo era.

I love to cook, write, read, explore nature, and watch movies. I also enjoy philosophy, religion, science, history, and other intellectual topics of that nature. I also play Pokemon Online, usually in the UU tier, which I am usually on the 1st or 2nd page of rankings wise.

I found out about PokeBeach years ago due to me and my brother having a discussion of trying to remember what Erika's Jigglypuff's Pulled Punch and PokeBeach came up when we we searching for it.

Hello, my name's TheCyanPhoenix or something. I exist for the purpose of... Actually, I'm not quite sure. I was looking around pokebeach and found myself here, read some interesting things, and one thing lead to another. In terms of things to actually talk with people about, I'm mainly interested in the tcg, but I am also somewhat knowledgeable with the video games; And by knowledgeable I mean I pretty know or once knew every mechanic in the game up until gen6 (when I stopped caring because it ruined the competitive for me), although my knowledge the specifics on said mechanics can be a little inaccurate.
TCG-wise, uh... I started getting into actual competitive when phantom forces came out, and before that I only ever played super-casually with just whatever I had gathered in my time, having started the latter around the release of EX Holon Phantoms (don't know crap about the competitive scene before last year, pretty much).
Call me whatever; TCP, Phoenix, and my secondary alias Mydrel are all accepted, for the most part.
Anyway, that's me. Hi.

Back