Human Pokemon??????The Best Story Ever and 50 chapters! Part one is FINSHED!!!!!

How is the story?

• Total voters
RE: Human Pokemon??????The Best Story Ever and 45(chapters an counting!Part one is almost at an end! Awesome story!

it's not that i want an orb or anything but what does one character going to earth have to be such a big deal.

RE: Human Pokemon??????The Best Story Ever and 45(chapters an counting!Part one is almost at an end! Awesome story!

Earth? Who said anyone is going to earth? There are a lot of other planets in the solar system you know....

Also how did you like the new chapter?

so what he goes to a different planet big woop. it was ok...

Ah...loser.

RE: Human Pokemon??????The Best Story Ever and 45 chapters an counting!Part one is almost at an end! Awesome story!

palkia if im a luxray i cant swim

RE: Human Pokemon??????The Best Story Ever and 45 chapters an counting!Part one is almost at an end! Awesome story!

palkia if im a luxray i cant swim

double poster. i challenge you to a battle.

1.You weren't swiming, your feet touched the ground and you were extremspeeding.

2 new chapters!

RE: Human Pokemon??????The Best Story Ever and 47 chapters an counting!Part one is almost at an end! Awesome story!

2 more new chapters!(plz comment so I don't have to triple post like this!)

RE: Human Pokemon??????The Best Story Ever and 47 chapters an counting!Part one is almost at an end! Awesome story!

why did i pee!?

Why is the sky blue?

Hey PalkiaROXS as soon as your done with ur first part I'll put it on DA. :D

Whats DA?

Deviantart. He agreed to let me post his story there for more feedback. :D

I am back, finally! Part one will finally be done tomorrow!

RE: Human Pokemon??????The Best Story Ever and 49 chapters an counting!Part one is almost at an end! Awesome story!

“Urg…”said Andrew getting up from the snow. “Sorry, my angry got control of me,” said Andrew. “Whatever,” said Sharra blushing. She went to sit down besides Mary and Peter. “So, Andrew, what is up with the electricity thing?” said Peter when they were all sitting down,”I mean you’re a fire/fighting pokemon, you don’t shoot electricity!” “Yeah,” said Sharra,” it was a little freaky when you used a flaming thunderbolt.” “I don’t know,” said Andrew making little fire and electric balls in his hands. “I have a theory,” said Mary, “remember when you were shocked by a zap cannon.” Andrew nodded and Mary continued.” The glass ball I used to absorb the electric was cracked. Maybe your still infected and have some control over it!” “Well,” said Andrew, “that would make some sense.” “Come on, “said Peter, “Let us go honor the dead.” The four brave crusaders got up and buried all the bodies. Then they came upon one a little bit farther away than the rest. “Kyle!” Andrew exclaimed,” He is dead!” “Wo-ho!” they all yelled into the sky. They all hugged each other. Mary hugged Andre than Peter that sharra. Andrew hugged Peter, Mary and then a blushing Sharra. And Peter hugged them all. They stopped as they saw something emerging from the bushes…………..?

Chapter 47:6 boys+1 girl
Oren, Roni, and Quickclaws started to head off in one direction, but they felt extreme pain. They tried another and still felt pain. They did this over and over again until only one way didn’t cause them pain. “I guess,” said Oren limping in that direction,” we still have to finish our mission.” “Great…”said Roni. They all walked into that direction. And walked and walked until they saw 4 boys. “Percy!” yelled Oren when he recognized him. The four boys turned and looked at them. “Raghhh! This is all your falt!” yelled Oren. He rammed into Percy changing into Lucario. “Aura Sphere!” he yelled as he shot it at Percy head. Percy rolled to the side. “Oren,” he yelled, “I was the one who killed Kyle!” “What!?” exclaimed Oren stopping in his tracks, “You? Yeah right!?” “It is true!” said one of the boys, “I am James.” “Yeah!”said Roni coming up to Oren side, “If it is sooo true, than take us to his body!” “Fair enough “said one of the others boys,” I am Luke, commander of Rayquaza!” “You have an Orb!” asked Quickclaws. “Yeah so do I, Gravis, commander of Kyogre and Groundon!” “Oh,” said Oren,” I am Oren, this is Roni, and last one is Quickclaws.” “Okay,” said Percy,”, let go, it is this way.” And that was the rusting in the bushes they saw.
Chapter 48:Jared in first person!
I was floating through emptiness, deep vast emptiness. I had no idea were I was in this endless space. Just floating around, hoping to be carried to a good place. And I can tell you it sucks! Seriously! Helpless to the great unknown, oh boy, fun, fun, fun! Anyway I finally, I felt my body being snapped in a different direction. I was entering an orbit around the planet! Now that I got a good look at it, the planet was very strange. It looked like a giant snow ball revolving around and a round. But it looked shifting as if there was an icy wind on the surface of the snow ball. Even the orbit I was in was full of snow and ice. Oh, crap it is clinging to me. The snow is starting to stick to my whole body. I imagine I look like a snow ball now. Oh, double crap, I am so heavy I am falling out of orbit….onto a crash landing on that strange planet. Only on thing to do now, heh. “Ahhhhh!” Jared yell as he fell and a little bit of the snow that was around him turned yellow.

Chapter 49: 9 boys+2 girls+1deadbody=doom Part 1
“Hey!” they all said as the walked through the bushes. They had greetings and learned names. “Here is Kyle...” said Mary. “Okay, we have to finish our mission!” said Quickclaws grabbing the goo ball from Oren. “What mission?” the rest besides Oren, Roni, Quicklaws, and Percy( swore oath remember?) said. “Tell you later…Quicklaws that is not a good idea!”said Roni as Quicklaws place the orb on Kyle’s chest. He went to walk away completing his mission as Kyle’s chest suddenly ripped open as the orb fell inside. The Deoxys tentacles sprouting from his chest grabbed Quicklaws and dragged him in front of Kyle. Then more tentacles came wrapping around Quicklaws waist and the rest of his body. The kids watched horrified as Quickclaws was pulled into Kyle’s body. Kyle got up and turned into Quickclaws, than Deoxys than Palkia, and than back to Kyle. “Thank you for providing me with another mortal soul, hahaha!” laughed Kyle at his stunned viewers. “Oh….*beep*”thought all the kids.
it got deleted

RE: Human Pokemon??????The Best Story Ever and 49 chapters an counting!Part one is almost at an end! Awesome story!

FINISH PART O-N-E!!!!!DUDE

Soon! I wrote it but it deleted itself so I am angry!

Chapter 50: The icy planet
Jared’s body hit the ground hard on the planet. If he had been lucky, he would have landed in a pile of snow. But instead he landed on an icy surface, painfully. The snow breaking away from him, Jared reached up his head in pain to look around, and realized he was sliding down a cliff, but the whole side just seemed to be flat ice. After what seemed like hours to him, He reached the bottom. As he looked up to where he slid he yawned. He was about to walk away, when he saw three people running down the mountain. One was a girl who looked like she was in charge, she a white eyes and white hair. There was a boy to her left and right. On the left the boy had red fiery eyes, but also white hair. And the one on the right had green sparkling eyes, but also had white hair. “Hmm,” thought Jared, “ there hair must turn that color from the lack of sun and the amount of snow they probably get in there hair. Now are they friends or enemies? Then again, it doesn’t really matter, I can’t be in a worse situation then I am now!” So, Jared waited as the kids ran down the mountain and he could her there voices softly. “Hurry up, Christopher, and you to Matt,” said the girl with whit hair. “Call me, Chris, not Christopher, Arleen !” said the boy with red eyes, Chris. “Oh,” thought Jared,” the girl is Arleen, the fiery one is Chris, and the green eyes name was Matt.” They ran down the last part of the mountain. And they saw him and ran over. The two boys grabbed him and started to drag while running on the snow with the girl in front. “No time to explain,” said Arleen, “he is coming and it isn’t going to be pretty.” As Jared looked to the top of the mountain he saw a teenager sitting on its peak. He muttered something and a huge wave of psychic energy came flying down the mountain. “Look out!” yelled Jared. They all saw the energy flowing down the mountain. “Transform!” yelled Arleen and they all became there pokeselfs. Arleen became a pigeot, Chris became a shiny arcainine, and Matt became a flygon. And of course Jared became a luxray. They looked at Jared in surprise, but they all started to run /fly again. “Run you may mortals,” yelled the boy on top of the cliff, “but I’ll catch you!” The boy laughed as he shifted from some teenager to Deoxyes.

End
OF
PART
I

Back