Human Pokemon??????The Best Story Ever and 50 chapters! Part one is FINSHED!!!!!

How is the story?

• Total voters

PalkiaROXS

Palkia Symbol!
Prologue

In a world where humans can transform into Pokemon and a place where we have previously only played, fantasy has become reality. This world is in chaos. With no leader, many strive to take control. With many evil humans, Team Rocket and others running causing chaos, the battle for a leader will be tough. Only a few noble souls in the world have the ability to win.

It all started when....

Chapter 1: The asteroid
It was an ordinary day in a ordinary world on Earth. Nothing was out of place and the weather was the normal sunshine for the summer, but then it happened. An asteroid of huge magnitude hit the Atlantic Ocean. At first the news talked about it, but when it did not affect anything except the fish it slowly slipped out of everyone's minds. Weeks passed, then months, then finally, exactly a year later, something happened. It was 90 degrees outside (on average), but it suddenly dropped with out warning foolish. That's when I ran into a Palkia huge and angry. I tried to attack it, but it seemed just to make it angrier, if that was possible. g. Down the temperature dropped until no human could survive outside, as the sun slowly got smaller. People were wondering in panic what was happening, but then they remembered that asteroid, "It must have hit Earth off its rotation," they thought. In horror the people of the world watched the Earth fall into the unknown regions of a black hole.....

Chapter 2: Inside the black hole
...and back where they started. It had a sun and it was normal temperature. Everyone was relieved that everything was normal.
No one even went to check out the asteroid or ever sailed out to it. Now our real story begins with Sharra and her tribe in Africa....

Chapter 3: Sharra
"Okay, let's do this," she thought to herself. She got on the boat and pushed off the shore. "I'm going to get away."
She had set sail onto the Atlantic Ocean because she was running away from home. No one respected her there and always hated her.
Her dad completely ignores her and her mom is dead. The thing that made her run away was she was going to be exiled and given over to the other tribes that despised her and, most likely, would kill her. Unknowing of the asteroid that lay in the ocean, she sailed for Brazil. After a week or 2 (what felt like months) she hit land. "Wow that was fast," she thought, "oh god it's just an island." Looking at the horizon she turned around to look at the sea, but the island had grown and she was in the middle of a giant beach. She started to pick up her boat to drag it, but it was sinking into the sand. "Great the island is growing, the boat is sinking, what is next?" she thought. She set up a camp using some materials from the island and got settled in for the night.

Chapter 4: 3 boys and a heck of a plane ride!
"Come on, are you packed for the trip back home!", said Oren and Quickclaws's mom. "Do we have to leave Russia?" the two brothers pleaded. They had gone to Russia on a plane for their family vacation and they had made a new friend and didn't want to leave him behind. "Why can't we stay a bit longer with Percy?" Oren said. Percy was fat and loved to eat, but he lived at a homeless shelter where food wasn't plentiful. "Because I said so. Now come on," their mom said. They packed there very large and round duffel bag and their other things and got moving. Mom didn't notice, but the bag seemed to be moving on it's own. "Percy try to stay quieter!" Quickclaws whispered to the duffel bag. Percy nodded and stuck his head back in the bag. After getting through security (some how) they got on the plane. Everything was fine until they flew over a mysterious island. Suddenly the plane jerked to a stop to what looked to the boys like Fearows was holding it in place (they all loved and played Pokemon). They heard a voice, "We are Team Rocket. Give us your Pokemon!". Tons of GBAs and DSs were thrown out the now open door of the plane. "Give us Pokemon," said the voice, which was followed by a still quiet "non aye, hit them down." With only 3 parachutes on board they were given to the 3 kids. They watched in horror as they heard a "Snorlax, body slam" and then a giant beast came and split the plane in two. The kids activated there parachutes as they fell and touched the island soil safely as they watched Oren and Quickclaws's mom as she fell and drowned in the sea.

Chapter 5: Gravis, Alexander, Luke, and James
"Come on what are we going to steal next?" said Gravis. The 4 boys were a gang living in Mexico and they had all come from all over the U.S. They robbed to survive and to pay for Gravis's karate. "Can't we leave Mexico, I am really bored here!?" said Luke. "No!!!," they shouted, "Absolutely not." Luke continued, "we need to pay for tickets!" "FINE," Gravis pouted. They robbed a couple of people and then went to bed in an abandoned alleyway. In the middle of the night James woke up and saw Gravis running towards a ship headed for Russia. "Guys wake up. Gravis is going to Russia!" said James. They woke up with a start and ran after Gravis. They jumped onto the ship, chasing after him to bring him back onto land, but right when they caught him the ship left for Russia. "Great, were going to Russia," all but Gravis said with a groan. Many hours later the ship was stopped and they heard "Wailord whirlpool" and the ship started moving in circles near an island. "Okay, you got one chance, were is Yogre?" demanded a Team Aqua grunt. The gang knowing they were in danger jumped off the ship and swam to the island as Wailord jumped up and dived onto the ship. Dying from thirst and exhaustion they collapsed onto the shore.

Chapter 6: The Flaming Prankster. By:King Deoxazard
"Cough! Cough!" Alexander coughed, "I didn't know Pokemon were real!"
"It was probably the asteroid," Luke suggested.
"You would be right," a voice said.
"Who's that?" said James, "Gravis is that you?"
There was complete silence.
"Gravis! Were are you?! If your doing this, I'll kill you!" shouted Alexander.
"Were already gonna kill him since he tried to go to Russia and leave us," James said.
"Hey, I was getting bored there!" Gravis said emerging from trees.
"Hey! Was that you before?" Luke asked.
"No, I was knocked by that Wailord into a tree." Gravis said.
"He's right, that was ME!" said the voice.
Suddenly flames flew everywhere! The heat was so intense that all the boys fell down, covering there eyes.
"Ha ha ha!" The voice said.
"Who's that?" Luke yelled.
"Why just me, Andrew." A Blaziken said emerging from the burnt trees.
"Wow! A blaziken! That was my Pokemon when I challenged the elite four on that game I stole!" Gravis said.
"Oh! You're just regular kids like me." the Blaziken said, "So you're not from Team Aqua, Magma, Rocket, or Galactic?"
The boys shook there heads.
"Cool," the Blaziken said as he transformed into a kid, "Follow me."
The boys looked at each other and decided to follow him. Later, when they were far into the forest, they saw a meteorite.
"Because of this thing, both of our worlds are in danger. This meteorite caused our worlds to cross into each other, and the thing that was in it -Deoxys- used its powers to transform us," Andrew said.

Chapter 7:Sharra and Team Magma
Sharra was sleeping fine until she was awoken by a voice coming through a megaphone saying, "Give us your pokemon," and then a loud Snorlax and a splash. After an hour of unsuccessful sleep, she got up in the dead of night and got out of her tent. She took a walk towards the middle of the island. When she was surrounded by forest and had been walking for about 10 min she saw tons of people around a campfire in red suits. The were chanting "Team mag-ma, Team mag-ma, Team mag-ma,Team magma!!!!". She tired to sneak past them, but one of them notice her. "Intruder!" the grunt shouted. "Okay, Taliha go stop her." She nodded and started to chase the girl. Sharra ran and looking over her shoulder saw Taliha transform into a black Charazard. Sharra doubled her running pace as fire balls were shot at her. Taliha chased her and didn't let Sharra out of her sight. Suddenly, Sharra ran so fast she was gone from her sight, and knowing that this chase was over transformed back into her human form. Sharra was still running and looked behind her to see if Taliha was still there, when she ran into something and fell onto the ground. She got up and put her hand on it. She realized it was an asteroid and started to pull her hand away when the rock started to glow and she felt enormous power surge through her. Suddenly the rock stopped glowing, but she still felt the power. She tried to use the power and she became an Umbreon. In her new form she ran back to camp to get some rest. "Tomorrow is going to be a long day," she thought to herself as she drifted into sleep.

Chapter 8: Percy and the brothers Pokeself
"Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa,whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, mommy is dead!" sobbed Quickclaws. "Shut up,you have been trying to pull yourself together for 3 hours! Come on let's go exploring!" said Oren They explored awhile until they found Team Aqua. They watched from a distance as a ship was destroyed by a Wailord. "Man that Pokemon is cool," thought Percy. Suddenly, a grunt noticed them. He told the Wailord to hydro pump them. Instead it body slammed Percy and he was gone. "Oh my god Percy is dead," sobbed Quickclaws, "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Suddenly the Wailord turned into Percy, "I fused with Wailord," Percy shouted, "let's go!" The grunts turned into pokemon and the kids ran for their lives and were chased for the whole day and into the night. The kids finally lost them near the middle of the island. They saw a glowing rock from a distance and a girl becoming an umberon.After she left, Oren and Quickclaws touched the asteroid. They felt a surge of power and Oren turned into Lucario and Quickclaws turned into a Salamence.

Chapter9: England!
"To America we go, on our private helicopter," said Mary. "Let's go," said Jared with fake enthusiasm. Always grumpy, his arm had been cut off when he refused to go to church and his mom pushed him into the street. "Yipppee," shouted Roni. She was very pretty and attracted all boy's attention except one, Jared. Also they were all living in England. "Oh shut up, let's just get this over with," said Jared. They climbed into the helicopter and they went over the ocean (the long way, yes they wanted to enjoy the trip and by they I mean Roni and Mary). They were about halfway there when their helicopter stopped in midair by a psychic force field. "We are Team Galactic. We will take over the world starting with killing you," said the voice. "World domination, me like it, wait, did they say they were going to kill us?" thought Roni. The grunts lowered the helicopter and caught them all in a psychic bubble with their Xatu and took them away.

Chapter 10:Rescue Mission!!!!!!!!
With their new abilities, the boys in their Pokemon form (were talking about Oren's group here) roamed the island until they saw a helicopter. Thinking it was people, they followed and from a distance they saw the events that played out in the previous chapter. Oren was instantly mesmerized by Roni, and stared at her until Quickclaws snapped him out of it by tripping him with his tail. "We have to save them!" proclaimed Oren. They all agreed and ambushed the three grunts in their pokeform. One of the grunts, Charles, transformed into a Xatu and started to fight Wailord. Another one, Grunt 1, transformed into a Chimecho and fought Salamence. Oren fought Grunt 2 who was a metang. Wailord brought up water from the Earth and started to make a whirlpool and the Xatu tried to hit him with a psychic blast, but Wailord blocked it with a waterwall. Chimeco hit Salamence with a double edge, but Salamance countered and hit him with a dragon claw. which killed Chimeco. Metang was at close range and about to drill his metal claws into Lucario's stomach, but Lucario was faster and hit him off the island with an extremespeed. Charles ran for his life and left the people frorm England behind.

Chapter 11: The gang's pokeselfs
"Here we are," said Andrew, "the asteroid! All of you touch it and transform!" The gang obeyed and they felt a surge of power as they became their pokeselfs. Luke turned into Infernape, Alexander into Froslass, Gravis into Scizor, and James into a shiny Tyraintar. "Go back to normal," said Andrew as they were already powering down. "I saw a girl and three boys when I touched the asteroid, they must be on this island and maybe in their pokeselfs," said James. "This island is amazing from the pokepower to how it grows... what if it never stops growing? Or will it take over the world?" said Luke in horror.

Chapter 12:Talk,Talk,Talk!
"Are you all right miss,"said Oren helping her up. "Thanks, I'm Roni," said (duh) Roni,"and how did you turn into Pokemon?" "We touched the asteroid it was kinda freaky,"said Oren. Roni nodded and turned around to help Mary to her feet. "Ouch," said Quickclaws to Jared looking at hi arm,"What happened?". He told him the story and Quickclaws nodded. Percy asked Mary if she had any food and she slapped him. "Okay now your turn, who where those people?" said Oren. " Team galactic, they wanted world domination," replied Mary. "Whatever,"said Jared, " lets just go to that asteroid for our powers. " Quickclaws nodded and Oren led the way.

Chapter 13:Crack!!
"I never thought of that before," said Andrew, "but noting that it has already overtaken 3 islands, I don't think it is going to stop!" "It's this stupid rock," growled Gravis. "Don't do anything rash," said Luke. At that moment Gravis turned into a scizor and struck the rock with his claw. There was a giant crack and orange goop started to slowly ooze out of the asteroid. "I don't like whatever that is, and I am not staying here to find out what it is," said James as the gang ran away from the asteroid and left Andrew there. Oren's group finally reached the asteroid (about 10 seconds after the gang left). "What the hell," said Oren looking at the asteroid, "and who are you?" Ignoring him, Andrew said, "Hurry, if you want your powers you better touch it now before Deoxyes gets out!" They put there hands on the part without the goop and started to feel great power, but Roni's hand slipped into the orange goop and she started to feel 3x the power. "Roni!," cried Oren, he stuck his hand into the goop to get her hand out, but he started to feel 3x the power too. "Come on, let's get out of here!" said Quickclaws when they were finished. They all ran and behind them they saw Deoxyes slowly rise into the sky!

Chapter 14: Deoxyes Vs. Umberon
While all this craziness was happening during the day Sharra was sleeping. She woke up during a thunder storm at night. "Finally, darkness," she whispered to herself, "it is time." She turned into Umbreon and started to run towards the asteroid. It was gone!!! "Figures," she thought. She continued her jog towards the edge of the island. Suddenly, out of nowhere Deoxyes appeared. It was in attack form, and it shot its arm at Umberon. Sharra jumped on its arm and ran into it and hit it with a quick attack ... and went right through it! "Nice try," it said, "Nice try." As it spoke, the hole was suddenly reformed and it shot a zap cannon. Sharra easily dodged it. "You talk?" she said while using hidden power. "Well I am human," it said while jumping over her hidden power, "and that is that!" As he spoke he used giga impact. Umberon barely avoided it and hit back with a iron tail. It slid to the side and tried to use a extremespeed. It hit dead on and Sharra was thrown back into the air, but she flew at it with a flail and it hit Deoxyes several times. Dexoyes just regenerated and hit her with another psychoboost. Badly hurt, she used her remaining energy on a yawn. It went to attack her, but fell asleep. "Sweet dreams," she said using nightmare while she slipped into the darkness.

Chapter 15:Situation!
"Gravis that was the stupidest thing you have ever done," said Luke consulting Gravis at dinner, "even stupider than running away to Russia!" "Geez, all I did was crack a stupid rock," said Gravis annoyed. "Yeah a rock containing something that could most likely kill us all!" said Luke. "Whatever," said Gravis. As they continued to fight Alexander and James discussed what happened. "He is way too rash and Luke isn't exactly calm either," said James. "I know," said Alexander, "but what can we do about it?" "Let's leave," suggested James, "it's better than those two doing something to get us all killed." "I guess you have a point," said Alexander pondering the proposal, "okay let's leave!" They tiptoed out of camp and into the darkness. Meanwhile, Gravis's and Luke's verbal fight was turning into an all out brawl! They both turned into their pokeselfs (Luke=Infernape, Gravis=Scizor). Infernape went to hit Scizor with a mach punch, but it dodged it and as Infernape flew past him hit Infernape with a metal claw. "It's not over yet!" said Luke running towards Scizor.

Chapter 16:Meeting in the forest!
"So, every one got their powers?" said Quickclaws. They all nodded. Mary turned into a mareep, Jared turned into Luxray, Oren and Roni fainted. "I think the goop supercharged them and they can't control the power yet," said Mary. "You are probably right Mary!" said Jared, "just great now that we have two useless companies!" "Jared," pouted Mary, "they are fine." She took a walk, which always helped her calm down. Against her better judgment, she walked towards the asteroid. (This part by King Deoxazard and edited by ME!) Meanwhile, Andrew was still at the asteroid, thinking of what to do about Deoxys. "I can't believe those kids touched Deoxys," he said. "That can only mean that Roni and Oren will soon serve Deoxys, I just wonder if it will be by their will, or by force." Suddenly, there was rustling in the trees; it sounded as if it had a spark in the sound. Andrew, transformed into a Blaziken and blew fire into the direction were he heard the sound. "OW!" a voice said. A Mareep appeared and then transformed into a girl. Andrew transformed back and said, "Oh, hey, what are you doing here?" "I heard someone and thought I'd check it out, and hi, my name's Mary," the girl said. "Hey, I'm Andrew, but most people call me Lurks," Andrew said. "So what did you say about Oren and Roni?" Mary asked. "Nothing'" Andrew said. "Come on," Mary said. "Okay, there's a prophecy that whoever touches Deoxys, and it wasn't to hurt it or anything, will soon be a slave to Deoxys, but don't tell him," Andrew said. "Whoa, weird, we should probably keep Roni and Oren away from Deoxys," Mary suggested. "Good idea, so could you lead me back to camp?" Andrew said. "Umm hmm, sure," Mary said blushing.

Chapter 17: Aw crap!
"Here we are," said Mary," our pathetic camp." Blushing, she led him into camp. "Everyone, this is Andrew," she said blushing again. They all nodded (except Roni and Oren faintedl). "You're the one from earlier," said Jared. "Yep, she found me," said Andrew and Mary blushed, "and what's her problem?" "Clueless!" said Mary. Andrew was about to react when Oren and Roni woke up screaming. "Calm down," said Andrew, "what happened?" "Well," said Oren calming down, "there was a Dexoyes floating around trying to kill me. It said obey or die!" "Same here!" said Roni. "Hey Roni, do you want to go...." Oren started saying, but was interrupted by Deoxyes appearing in front of them. "Aw crap!" said Quickclaws.

Chapter 18:A Great Battle. By:King Deoxazard
"Muhaha!" The Deoxys laughed, "I will soon defeat you, and conquer your world!"
"Deoxys, you came from Birth Island right?" Jared asked.
The Deoxys nodded.
"Well, I'm sending you to Death Island!" Jared said transforming into a Luxray, and aiming a Thunder Claw at Deoxys.
"How cute," the Deoxys said, "but I don't think you'll want to hurt one of your comrades!"
The Deoxys held up an Umbreon to where Jared was about to hit him with the Thunder Claw.
"So what! We don't know her or he or what ever it is!" Jared said.
"Don't be hasty, Jared! That Umbreon could be a human -- that could help us!" Quickclaws said.
"Hide Oren and Roni, but don't tell them what's going on," Andrew whispered to Mary.
Mary nodded and said to Oren and Roni, "Hey, you guys are sorta weak, so uh, stay out of sight from Deoxys and let's go into the soundproof tent."
"Pathetic! You need a pawn to protect you from kids, Deoxys?!" Jared said.
"Seriuosly! I thought Deoxys was a tough pokemon!" Andrew said.
"What did you say you brats!?! I don't need this girl!" Deoxys said throwing the Umbreon up into the air as it transformed back to human, "Alright children, say goodbye!"
The Deoxys held up a giant Zap Cannon and aimed it at Jared, Quiclaws and Mary.
"I'll get rid of you first! I know that boy Andrew, and we have some unfinished business to take care of ourselves!" The Deoxys said.
Everyone stayed still because they were afraid. The Zap Cannon launched, and everything seemed to go so fast as it came hurtling at the Jared, Quickclaws and Mary.
There was a big cry of pain, but it didn't come from Mary, Jared, or Quickclaws, it came from Andrew. He had stopped the blow of the tremendous power of the Zap Cannon, and was now laying on the ground. The question was now, is he dead or alive?

Chapter 19:Ransom!
"Ugh," she thought as Deoxyes threw her. She transformed back into a human as she touched the ground. Deoxyes had caught her because it woke up and simply grabbed her. "Let's get out of here. I have no time to risk my life here," she thought, "good luck losers!" She turned back into Umberon and took off as the boy was hit. "I think that is enough damage, but..." Deoxyes said his voice trailing off. Suddenly he grabbed Jared and hit him until he fainted. "Bring me Oren and Roni if you want him back," said Deoxyes, "I won't hurt them, I just want to give them . . . a proposition." Deoxyes took off into the air and left the kids in shock. Mary, Oren, and Roni emerged from inside the soundproof tent. "So how did it go?" said Mary and then she saw Andrew's body and that Jared was missing. "No!!! There both dead. Andrew is dead!" She started to sob uncontrollably as Roni tried to comfort her. Once her crying was under control Quickclaws said, "Okay, we have got to split up. One person has to try to find something to cure Andrew, one person has to go after that girl who is still in sight, and the last two people have to find Deoxyes and get Jared back." Quickclaws and Roni volunteered to get Deoxyes, Oren wanted to go find Umberon, and Mary wanted to cure Andrew. "Uh Roni," said Mary, "I don't think you should get Deoxyes, you should go find Umberon girl." "Why?" questioned Roni. "Yeah Mary," said Oren,"why?" "I just have a feeling," she lied. "Okay, just listen to Mary's gut. We will all meet up later, and help whoever hasn't completed their quest," said Quickclaws. So Oren and Roni went to get Umbreon, Mary went to find a cure, and Quickclaws went to hunt Deoxyes and save Jared!

Chapter 20:Cure!?
Jared woke up in the middle of a giant cave. "Where am I?" he said his head pounding with pain. "You're in the middle of the island, underground," said the boy. "Who are you?" Jared asked. "Deoxyes," said the boy. Jared suddenly realized he was inside a big metal cage. "Let me out!" said Jared. "Or else!" "Oh, I'm so scared," said Deoxyes. "You asked for it," said Jared transforming into a luxray and the bars suddenly turned into Deoxyes muck walls with a tiny air hole at the top. "Ta Ta," Deoxyes said leaving, "I have bigger fish to fry!" Meanwhile, Mary was trying to find a cure. "Okay," she said to herself, "he got electrocuted so I will need..." She was cut short when she heard people talking, so she hid Andrew and herself. "Team Rocket," she thought. The two grunts were talking about how they were going to evolve electabuzz by exposing electric energy to their glass ball, which would absorb the electricity. "That would cure Andrew!" she thought. The man held out a glass ball to show it to his partner. Mary transformed into mareep and with both of them defenseless she got the ball and sent them packing without much trouble. "Oh no," she thought. Even though they put up little struggle, there was a crack in the glass. Still hoping it would work she held it over Andrew. It absorbed the energy and Andrew started to wake up. She hugged him and looked at him with loving eyes. "Ah, that is your problem," he said answering his own question from what seemed like so long ago as he put his head back down to rest.

Chapter 21:The Chase!
"Me and Roni working together," thought Oren dreamily, "maybe she likes me!" His thoughts were interrupted by Roni saying, "Let's go sleepyhead!" They became their pokemon and since they had 3x their power they could go pretty fast, Roni as Amparhos and Oren as Lucario. Soon they had the umberon girl in their sights. "This will be fun!" said Roni running faster and Oren increasing his speed. Sharra on the other hand was slowing down and couldn't keep her pace, "why are these people so fast?" she thought, "I will never outrun them. I have to lose them somehow." She took a turn off the beach into the forest. The kids raced after her even faster then before. "Wait, that is it!" she thought. "Night Shade!" she roared and suddenly the area around her turned pitch black dark. "Great," thought Oren, "we are running into the darkness and can't see a thing!" "Roni," said Oren, "use a Thunder bolt so we can see!" Oren thought she nodded in the darkness and shot the thunderbolt. Meanwhile Quickclaws search wasn't going all that great. He had no leads, and he had already checked the whole beach. "Okay, into the forest!" thought Quickclaws and ran in rashly. Inside he saw a trail of Deoxyes goop and followed it. He still rashly ran through the forest and followed the goop. He was lead to a tree where he saw orange arms waving up and down and it was saying something. He walked around and was about to transform when he realized it was a doll saying "Suka, Suka, Suka," repeatedly. In a rage he ran into the tree and it fell over because he had transformed into salamnace! Where it stood he saw a hole and he jumped in!

Chapter 22:Bad news!
Inside the hole was Jared in a cage. "Help me," Jared wheezed, "cage ... cough..sucking power..cough." Quickclaws quickly smashed the cage to get him out. "Where is Deoxyes?" demanded Quickclaws getting down to work. "Oren..cough....Roni...cough," wheezed Jared. "Yeah what about them?" asked Quickclaws impatiently. "Deoxyes....!" Jared said. Quickclaws realized what he meant and jumped out of the cave with Jared in his arms. Jared turned into luxray and they both ran to camp. Behind a tent Andrew and Mary where ahhh.. making out. "Gross!" said Jared and Quickclaws with immaturity. Realizing they had an audience, they scooted away from each other awkwardly stammering excuses. "What's up?" said Mary shakily. "Oren and Roni are in trouble, let's get a move on. Deoxyes is going to jump them." Andrew and Mary looked at each other with the same thought "Oh..hell!" "Has anyone seen Percy?" asked Jared. "Crap!!!" they all said.

Chapter 23: Percy food search!
When Deoxyes attacked Percy was too hungry to care. He hadn't eaten in days and the rest of the group hadn't either. Andrew told everyone the magic of the island made it so you didn't have to eat, but Percy loved food so much he was hungry even when he wasn't (if you know what I mean). In the battle he asked Mary for food, but she was caring for Oren and Roni and didn't really hear him. Tired of having no food he went out in search of some. He left just as the battle finished and slipped away quietly. He wandered through the forest in a desperate search for food. Suddenly he saw a boy, and the boy was holding a Milky Way bar. Percy walked towards the boy and begged for food. The boy gave Percy the bar and he showed Percy a cave full of food as Percy choked on the bar since he ate it so fast. "Wow!" said Percy. "Can I have it all? I am so hungry!" "Sure," said the boy, "but you'll have to do something for me." The boy laughed as he turned into Deoxyes.

Chapter 24:Confession Time For Andrew By:King Deoxazard and edited by Me!
"Oh no! My twin brother has Percy and Roni and Oren probably!" Andrew said.
"What?! Brother?!" Everyone said.
"Oh did I say brother? I meant, uh...." Andrew said.
"Andrew! It looks like you have got some explaining to do!" Quickclaws said.
"Fine. You see Deoxys real name is Kyle, and he and I lived in the Pokemon world. We would always pretend to be Pokemon. I would be Blaziken and Kyle would be Deoxys. Sure we got picked on sometimes for pretending to be Pokemon, but we didn't care. Well I didn't care. One day Kyle snapped! The ones that picked on us had gone to far! They insulted our farther. They called him a coward, they called him weak, they lied about him! Our father died after a war, so neither of us liked to hear bad things said about him. Kyle attacked them, and got beaten up really badly. Then that horrible asteroid came! It turned Kyle into Deoxys as soon as he touched it. Or, the correct phrase would be a slave of Deoxys. As soon as he was transformed a rage came over him, and he went straight to everyone who had ever picked on him and made sure they were in the hospital for a long time. Then after I got the power to turn into Blaziken, I asked a Kadabra -in poketalk- if it could use its powers to send the asteroid somewhere else and all the legends and stuff, but I had no odea the asteroid would end up in your world. Of course Kyle went after it, for he knew that if the meteor was in a different world he wouldn't have the powers. Then I went after him in a spaceship. And he got the idea from Deoxys that he could enslave both worlds. "And here we are today," Andrew said.
"Ooooooooohhhh!" The others said in unison.
"I am sorry Andrew," said Mary holding his shoulder. "I love you," she said in a soft scared voice.
"I know," said Andrew, "I love you too, and that is why I have to end this!" He started running into the forest crying into his now blaziken arm.
"Andrew come back!" said Mary mournfully. All of them ran after Andrew without another word.

Chapter 25: Aw double crap!!!
"Come on Oren, we almost have her!" said Roni increasing her pace. Oren started to run faster to catch up with her. The night shade had vanished and they stopped near Sharra. Roni's rogue thunderbolt had hit her by chance through the darkness. She was just starting to get up. "Hi, I am Oren," said Oren, "we are here to help, we're friends, and who are you?" "Yeah, if your friends, why the hell did you shoot me?" questioned Sharra angrily. "Accident," said Roni. "I am Roni!" "I am Sharra," she said shaking both of their hands. "Okay, down to business, what do you know about Deoxyes?" asked Oren. Sharra suddenly became serious and said, "He is a coward and a serious threat to all humanity!" "Well good, we are all on the same page!" said Oren. "We should go find the othe-" said Roni interrupted by something in the bushes. "Hey guys!" said Percy emerging from the woods. They greet each other and then Percy said, "I found where Jared is, he is on a hidden part of the island!" "We have to get him!" said Oren. "Who is Jared?" said Sharra. "One of our comrades," said Percy quickly. "Come on, there isn't much time!" The hurried after Percy as he lead them through the forest. They had finally arrived through a hole in a cliff and across a river. "It is just across this path," said Percy hurrying. They followed the narrow path over the ocean and arrived at the shore at the other side. As they turned around, the path they were on disappeared. "Percy," they all said slowly, "what is going on?" "I am sorry guys," said Percy guiltily running behind them into the forest of the island. As they turned around they saw a boy with Percy cowering in fear behind him. "Welcome to mirage island," said the boy, "I will be your host Deoxyes!" He laughed and they all stared at him in shock and Roni was thinking, "He is so handsome and cute!"

Author's Note:Yeah, sorry to all those who are in Gravis's group. I kinda forgot them, but don't worry I am working on a chapter that will include them, it's just. . . tricky. Yeah, so uh, here it is or whatever. I am a boy if none of you figured that out....

26: Death by numbers!
"We are out of here!" said James. "Let go check out the asteroid," said Alexander. So they walked to the asteroid. It took many days yadaa yadaa yadda, Jared was already gone, yadda yadda yadda, and they were there. Meanwhile, Gravis's and Luke's fight got nasty. In the end Gravis got pushed over a cliff into sharp rocks, but not without first grabbing onto Luke. Soon, they were both dead :). Anyway back to the other two. They found that the asteroid was gone and there was a hole in its place. "Come on, let's go in," said James. "No way!" said Alexander. They argued and in the end they went their separate ways. James jumped into the hole. Inside he saw a lot of diamonds and pearls. He saw three orbs sitting on stools, a blue one and a pink one and a white one. With fear, he picked up all the orbs. He felt a sudden power boost and he fell to the ground in a faint. He woke up and found he could turn into arceues, Palkia, and Dialga and his normal form, tyranitar! He got out of the cave and he was suddenly overcome with rage. "That loser left me!" he thought with anger. He ran after Alexander and killed him. "Now I must destroy ..." he thought in pokeform. "Wait, I sense ....Deoxyes! He shall fall." Corrupted by power, rage , and selfishness he started to head towards Deoxyes to kill him for good!

Chapter 27:"I've got you now!"
"Attack!" yelled Sharra. Sharra, Roni, and Oren all transformed to attack( in order umbreon, ampahros, and lucario!). Percy ran away to the cave with food leaving Kyle and Deoxyes to fight all four of them. Deoxyes lashed his arm out and shot a hyperbeam sideways at all of them. Sharra was on the left of his line and he dogged it, but Roni wasn't so lucky as she was the only one hit. As she fell in pain, Oren dragged her of to the side to take care of her. Meanwhile, Deoxyes shot a zap cannon at Sharra, but she dodged it and shot a dark beam at him. It hit, but it just seemed to add to his power! "Fools!" said Deoxyes tauntingly. "You can't kill the immortal. I have no use for you, it's the other two that I am after.... Prepare to die!!!" He laughed as he ran into Sharra with psycho boost. She flew into the sky and back injured onto to the other island. Oren got out of his hiding place and shot 3 aura spheres at Deoxyes, which he easily dodged. "My turn," said Kyle. He summoned a meteor, and used meteor crash. He flew back into his hiding place. "I've got you now!" said Deoxeys transforming back into a human. He went and found them right behind a bush. Roni and Oren were almost dead. "I've got you now!" repeated Kyle laughing like an insane person . . . which, of course, he was.

Chapter 28:More explaining for Andrew.
As Deoxyes attacked those poor poor souls, Andrew (running towards edge of island), Mary, Quickclaws, and Jared all running after him, saw an explosion from the hyper beam. Andrew froze as they all caught up to him. They heard a loud thump against a nearby tree. They all ran towards the tree and saw the umbreon girl, where they exchanged greetings. Sharra told them about mirage island and Percy betraying them. They were silent until Quickclaws said, "I am going to kill Percy!!!" "I am sure he had a good reason!" said Mary. "I agree," said Andrew. "Anyway," said Quickclaws, "we have to get on that island!" "We have to make sure Oren and Roni don't get found by Deoxyes!" said Mary and Andrew nodding. "You said that before!" said Quickclaws. "Why is it so important?" Andrew and Mary explained the legend to Quickclaws and Sharra. "And here is exactly how it works- the controlling and stuff. They absorbed the Deoxyes goop, which made them more powerful, but it also made them 10% Deoxyes. That means Kyle would have some enhanced ability to influence them and can make them feel intense pain. If Kyle can put more goop in their systems he can use them like puppets, controlling their every move. And knowing him, he will stop at nothing to destroy the people they once were. Also if anyone joins him willingly - like without him threatening them and hurting them - that person will have ultimate power, but they will have to follow Kyle's orders to the death." "You never told us that!" they said accusingly. "Whatever," said Andrew shrugging, "come on let's go to Mirage Island and get them before it--" He was interrupted when 3 cracks appeared in the ground. One was light blue, one was pink, and one was white. "Oh no..." said Andrew shaking, "those three have been awaken." Before anyone could ask him any questions, he fainted onto the ground in shock. They heard thumping as they saw a Palkia in the distance crossing through the island in a rage.

Chapter 29:They aren't dead! OMG :)!
Meanwhile Gravis and Luke were falling and falling, but instead of dying Gravis managed to grasp onto a rock with Luke holding onto him. Gravis pulled them both up onto the rock. To there surprise there was a cave in the middle of the cliff and they walked in. They hid behind a rock and saw James take 3 orbs and become all powerful. They watched him jump out of the hole in a rage. They got out from there hiding spot and apologized to each other for getting so worked up. Both of them took a look around the cave. There was a big boulder a one of the ends. Gravis turned into a scizor ans smashed it open. Luke turned into Infernape and they saw that where the boulder had been, there was now another hole. Both in pokeform they jumped in. They found 3 orbs one dark blue, one red, and the last a brilliant green. Gravis picked up the dark blue and red orb. He felt great power a responsibility over land and sea. Luke picked up the green orb and felt power and wisdom to stop all fighting. They jumped back up and then they went out the way they came. Luke beacame Raquaza and carried Gravis on his back.When they got back up they heard Alexander scream as James killed him. Of course, they didn't know this, but they saw a Palkia appear right after the person had been killed. "It our responsibility to stop that beast!" said Luke. "Yeah!" said Gravis,"We have to make sure it doesn't kill anymore people!" So turning into there original pokeform the went to chase it down.

Chapter 30: A boring chapter.
The island was growing. It was now really big. It was only a few miles away from Brazil. The people of the world finally found the island. At first, the media tried to go to and so did explores. Sadly, no one who went to go to the island every came back alive. The island was growing at such a fast rate it had almost over taken Brazil and Africa. In a last ditch effort to save the planet, they used thousands of helicopters with new invisible technology to pick up the island and throw it in to space. They were successful, but they didn't know people were on the island! But no one on the island knows there in space. In fact, they have been in space for the last 3 or 4 chapters.Anyway, back to the story!!!!

Chapter 31:"You will join me or die."
Oren and Roni looked at the boy with horror. "Wha Wha What arre youu gooing too doo to uss?" asked Oren shacking with fear. "You will join me or die." said Deoxys casually. As Oren shouted ,"Never!" Roni said," Die or live, hmm that a hard choice, I will join of my free will" Roni said. Oren looked at her horrified as Roni felt a power boost, the same one as in chapter 28, and suddenly she was healed. She felt no pain and could easily get up and walk around. After trying her legs she asked already dedicated to her master," What do you want me to do?" Before Kyle could answer Oren said," Roni are you insane? You be killing your own friends under the power of a mad man!" Kyle flexed his fingers and Oren felt a sharp pain in his chest as he fell to the ground. "Now," said Kyle," your first mission is to destroy the Palkia over there and take all his orbs and seal it in this." He handed her a ball of deoxyes goop. "Everything can go in that you want to," he said," but only I can open it." "When should I go?" she asked. "No better time than the present." he answered. She turned into Amparhos and took an enormus leap onto the other island and hit the ground running. "Must not fail!" she thought.

Chapter 32: Ouickclaws being an @$$
"Wake Up!" said Mary. They were standing around his body. To what felt like them hours, which was really only a few minutes he woke up. "Thank GOD!" said Mary. "What up with these cracks?" said Quickclaws. "Nothing." lied Andrew. As he spoke 3 more cracks appearered for the 3 orbs Alexander and Gravis took."Andrew..." said Sharra "What is up with these cracks , I repeat!"yelled Quickclaw," I know you know!" "SHUTUP!" roared Andrew," I FAILED!!!!!" He started to run and set the forest behind him a blaze so no one could follow him. "We don't need you anyway @$$!" said Quickclaws. "Come back!" said Mary sobbing. She turned into mareep and jumped over the fire right before it grew bigger. "Good riddance." said Jared," She cried to much." Quickclaws nodded and they set off to go find Oren and Roni. Mary ran and ran and she saw him jump into a hole she jumped after him. He jumped through another hole and she followed. She saw him flame a wall as it crumbled away. She ran through it after him and stopped when she realized they were on a cliff. As she looked out from behind him she saw a city, but it was full of Pokemon!

Chapter 33: Oren decision!
Oren woke up his arms binned by thick rope. He saw they were on a cliff. He saw Kyle put Roni onto a goop plate and he pushed it over the cliff as it hovered in mid air. "Ah, your up," said Kyle," well good here is the deal. Roni is hanging in mid air on my hover goop or whatever you want to call it. At my command the goop will break apart and Roni will fall into the ocean and get killed by the sharp rocks. Only you can prevent this horrible fate, all you have to do is join, it is really simple. And did I forget to mention that you are after her if you don't agree to my terms. So what will it be?" He said this all with a smirk. "You monster!" said Oren. "Thank you!" he said pleasantly."Oren please save me!" said Roni," I love you!" "You do?" asked Oren. "Yes." said Roni ," Please join and get me out of this mess and I promise to love you forever." She flashed him a brilliant smile."This isn't like Roni at all. But then, maybe it was cause she finally said she liked me. She liked me! Wow! I have to save her!"thought Oren. "Fine," he said with no emotion," I will pledge to do you bidding." He felt a power boost and he felt healed and stronger, he knew there was no way he was getting out of this agreement."Good." said Kyle," here is Roni." He brought the platform over and she stepped off and just stood there. Oren ran over and hugged her, but when he did she dissolved into goop. "What did you do to her?" said Oren angrily."Nothing she still on her mission," laughed Kyle," now for your, you will assist Roni in anyway to get those orbs." "Never!" said Oren,"you lied!". "Me,never!" Kyle said sarcastically and he flexed his fingers again and Oren felt another sharp pain and knew Kyle could continue this till he was dead. "Fine, but one one more thing, does she really like me?" asked Oren. "That for you to find out." Kyle said laughing as Oren turned into a once noble lucario and jumped onto the other island. "Mortals are controlled easily by such fickle emotions." Kyle said laughing yet again."Now to find that retched boy, Andrew!" He snarled as he said the boys name and turned into Deoxyes. He extremespeeded over the water and onto the other island. Deoxyes flexed his,...uh fingers, and mirage island slowly disappered like it had never been there.

Chapter 34: Kyle giving information????
Quickclaws and Jared started to head to mirage island. From a distance they saw the events that happened in the previous chapter. They couldn't hear , but they had a pretty good idea. They saw Deoxyes jumping and they started to run in fear of him finding them. Jared and Quickclaws both turned into luxray and salamance. Jared was fast enough to get away,but Quickclaws was to slow. Deoxyes graped Quickclaws and caught him in a goop ball. He was forced to go back to human. "I got you!" said Kyle in deoxyes form looking at quickclaws through the goop. "Let...me...out!" demanded Quickclaws banging across the glass.Kyle ignored him and said," You could join me you know," Kyle said. "Yeah as soon as pigs rain," Quickclaws snorted. "I could tell you many things even Andrew can't," Kyle said. "The cracks," Quickclaws said," what are they?" "I shall tell," said Kyle charmingly," Andrew is the sacred guardian of the orbs and pokecity. Each orb represents a different legendary Pokemon. If you have any of the orbs you can turn into that legendary Pokemon. Once Pokemon used these orbs, but it corrupted them with power. They had a great war over them with many Pokemon lost. In the end, the great 13 wise ones made the orbs impossible to use for Pokemon. Then Andrew came along and they were scared he would use the orbs. He made a magical unbreakable promise to the wise ones never to use the orbs unless it protected the city, and to guard them with his life. He put the asteroid over them to keep them hidden and beat me in a blasted battle and sealed me inside that blasted asteroid. And that what the cracks are. They appear when certain orbs are used." There was a silence for a while and then Quickclaws said," I want and orb! I need the power!" Kyle replied charmingly ," Andrew will never give you one, but join me and you can have one." "Okay!" said Quickclaws," I promise to serve you." He felt a rush of power as the goop dissolved around him."Your first mission is to help out Roni with her mission, she will tell you what it is, now go!"said Kyle the charm in his voice gone. Quickclaws ran away to find Roni and help her. "Mortals are controlled easily by such fickle emotions." Kyle said laughing and said yet again. Kyle walked in the direction of the asteroid.

Chapter 35: The city
"Wow!" said Mary.The city in front of her was massive. She saw Pokemon of all kinds running, walking, flopping, flying, and even hovering around the city. She saw that there appeared to be a giant supermarket and everyone was able to get as much food as they wanted. She saw lakes, mud pits, sandy beaches with no water, and many other Pokemon habits. Everyone one seemed happy and all the places were full of vibrant life and color. Except on building in the back of the city. It was the type of color you get, when you mix red blue and greem. It was a dull, ghostly color.It gave her chills even to look at it."Yeah, I know," said Andrew. He jumped off the high cliff and landed on the ground. Mary followed him with a leap. "What is this place?" Mary asked. Andrew turned to her and told her all of what Kyle said in the chapter before this. "Crap." she said. "What are they going to do to you, the wise ones I mean?" "I don't know," said Andrew,"but it my job to warn them." Suddenly a rattat appeared in front of them out of no where. It appeared to have a mail carrier bag on it shoulder. Mary assumed that it was a pokemon mail man. "Message for you sir, it from the wise ones." rattat said quickly eager to deliver his next message. Rattat handed him the letter and before they said a word he was gone in a flash. "Mail delivers," said Andrew," because there the fastest." He opened the letter. "Great.." said Andrew sarcastically, "They have taken a human prisoner." He tore the message up. "Let's go, this sure to be fun." Andrew said sarcastically. They walked towards the building that was the last she wanted to go. She felt chills as she approached the ghostly building. They walked in to see the wise ones sitting in a semi circle on a raised platform. There was a boy sitting in a chair that looked almost dead!He was all black and charred like he had been in an explosion or something. The wise ones were the final forms of all the starters from each region and the 13 was Mew! "Okay," said Infernape," let me get this straight,ah Peter, you touched an asteroid with goop running down it, but didn't touch the goop. Then it exploded and hit you and it burned your flesh. Then with your little energy you climbed into the hole and some how went through a tiny crack in the wall down the under a boulder,and then you crawled through a hole in the next wall on your left and got here. When we took you to the hospital you were a ninjask, but then you became boy. Is that right?" They hadn't even noticed that Andrew had walked in. "Come in Andrew," said Mew," and why did you bring a girl?" "What!!!," said blaziken,"You betrayed our location to another human! He can't be trusted through him in the brig!" "She followed me, it wasn't my fault + she won't tell any one isn't that right Mary," Andrew said elbowing her arm. "Ouch.. ah yes I won't tell anyone, I swear!" Mary said. "May be she should make the vow so we can know she can be trusted," suggested Meagnium. Most of the council roared with agreement. "Stop!," said Andrew," we have urgent matters to attended to, some one has stolen 6 orbs!" "What!" the wise ones yelled. "I thought you were keeping an eye on Kyle!" said Typliosion. "I was!" said Andrew, "some one else stole them! Honest!" "Activate the alarm!" said Mew. They pressed a red button in front of them and they lights one the caverns roof started to glow bright red and a siren wailed. "Everyone the orbs have been stolen. This is not a drill. Prepare for defense, this is not a drill," the siren wailed."You better leave!" said Mew," And take the boy." They told Peter to hurry and they ran out of the city. Behind them the saw Pokemon arming themselves to protect there city and shields going up as they left the city and Andrew sealed the wall behind him. Mew said softly as he was leaving the building of strange color ," When whoever comes, we will be ready."

Chapter 36: Uh... the bad guys meet up!
Oren,Lucario, was running through the forest. "This sucks!" thought Oren,," I have to work for an insane mad man. I fell for the easiest trick in the book! I hope he hasn't got anyone else into this! Urghhhhhhh... He is such a pain! Maybe I can help my friends without him knowing!" "Ah," said a voice in his head," like I let you do that!" "WTH! KYLE!" thought Oren. "Yep," Kyle transmitted or whatever,"oh and I can read minds. And the answer to your question is i also got Quickclaw into this. Muhaahahaahahah. And I can cause pain from far away to!"Oren felt a pain in his stomach and fell in mid run. He got up and gritted through the pain and started to look for Roni again. He ran and after an hour of searching trying not to think he found her. "Ah," Roni said immediately knowing he had joined Kyle," glad you came to your senses and didn't get yourself killed!""He is insane!" said Oren," I got forced into this, I would rather die!" "Don't say that," said Roni," there are a lot of advantages to join with Kyle, like the power." As she said this a giant electricity ball crackled in her amparhos hand and then disappeared. Oren stop talking knowing that she had gone to far over on Kyle's side to be sensible. They were about to move to start there mission when Quickclaws showed up."Kyle is a nice guy!" Quickclaws said," he promised me an orb." "I know and the power is enormous!" said Roni. Oren sighed thinking," They are both insane!!!!!". He heard Kyle in his mind say," You got that right, but not as insane as me!" Kyle laughed in his mind. "Come on!' said Quickclaw,"we have a mission!" Roni nodded amd they followed her through the forest. "Oh and, what is our mission?" asked Quickclaws. "To kill that!" pointed Roni at Palkia a few feet in front of them sleeping," and to steal it 3 orbs!"Quickclaws, being the bold,brash, and stupid one turned into salamance and used a body salm one the sleeping Palkia. They heard a bong as the Palkia got up with no pain and its anger."YOU Idiot!"thought Oren. "Yep he is pretty stupid," Oren heard from Kyle," to think I would actually give him an orb. Come on, only a idiot would trust me, which Ouickclaws is of course!"

Chapter 37: Sharra in first person!
If your a smart reader you would of figured this out already. Sharra isn't with Jared and she isn't with Mary. So many of you may be thinking where she is. Well here we go in first person no less! Cold. Bitter cold. Really cold. That what I felt like.Let me start from the beginning . After escaping from those fool especially that idiot Quickclaws, puleazh is that even a freaking name? Anyway, I ran. As umbreon of course. Through the forest and the blanket of night. I ran through the island at top speed. Probably about 75 miles per hour on this stupid island. At least it is better than home. No one loved me there, I was a freak and outcast. Now I am alone, or mostly. Except for those other kids and Kyle. I am still hurting from my stupid battle with him. If I ever see him again.... let's say it won't be pretty. Running go pretty boring, this island seemed huge. I saw Quicklaws with Kyle, no doubt doing something stupid. That is when I ran into Palkia huge and angry. I tried to attack it, but it just seemed to make it angrier , like that was possible. In the end , I use hypnosis on the fool, even the big beast can be charmed by it. And get this, it was sucking it thumb. That made me laugh for the first time in days. I saw it was carrying 3 orbs. I took two of them all except the pink one, it was like taking candy from a baby. I felt there power, but it was easily controlled. Palkia or Whoever that was, obviously had angry issues. I saw Oren, Roni, and Quickclaws sneak up on the beast. Since I knew they were going to wake it up a ran. I few hours later I was hopelessly lost and it started to snow. I hadn't slept in days and I felt it cold,comforting, and very icy touch against my skin. Before I knew it I fell on the ground and was in a deep sleep. And that were I am now buried under some stupid snow. "Dark explosion," I whispered trying to will my power,"Dark explosion,Dark explosion,Dark explosion,Dark explosionnnnnnnnnn!" Thank God! I t made a really big explosion as the snow blew away from me everywhere. Free at last!Uhg.... someone is coming towards me, wait 2 someones. Ah great, it was that Andrew kid and his girlfriend Mary. I should of just stayed in the snow. they ran up two me and Andrew asked," Where did you get those?". He was pointing to the orbs in my hands. God that was rude. I don't just come up to you and say you look funny or something. "A hello would be nice." said Sharra. "Whatever!" said Andrew," where did you get those?" Well, it didn't look like he would stop being MR. Rude any time soon. "I stole them from a Palkia, why the interest?" "Because Andrew needs those!" Mary said. Like i give the orbs to them! "And do you have any reason I should give you these orbs?" I said. Silence, ah so that means they are valuable and they need them, but they can't tell me why.Well, They aren't getting these anytime soon. I threw the orbs into my mouth and turned into Umbreon and hit the ground running. "Stop!" they both shouted as they transformed. There Pokemon were quite lame. Anyway, they will never catch me!

Chapter 38: Well that is really evil!
As I, Kyle, walked tworads the asteriod I thought about my brother. He was a liitle pest! Raghh! Some how he he sealed me inside that stupid asteriod and esacped death from my zap cannon. If he doesn't die my plans won't work. Anyway he not my concern at the moment , first the orbs. Stealfully, I jummped into the hole. Wow, it was alot biggere than normal, almost as big as the freaking island. Oh... crap. Pokemon army, well I am in human form maybe they won't know it is me. "Hello." I called out in the most charming voice I could mange. "Who are you?" said Meganium of the wise ones questioned me. Hm.... let me think. I suddenly disappeared covering my self in my own goop and making it invisible. They were all astionshed. I chuckled as I climbed out of the hole invisible, this is going to be to easy. Outside, I took the form of Andrew and jumped back in. "Have any of you seen a disappearing boy?" I questioned. "Yes we did Andrew,, he was right here!" said the army of Pokemon. Good, there was only Meganium of the wise ones here and the rest were all random freaks."He is Deoxyes in disguise," Kyle who looked like Andrew said," he seems to be shifting shapes alot, but now he stays in my form almost all the time. Though when I chased him here he wasn't. Also it seems he has teamed up with a girl named Mary." I almost laughed this was to easy." Hey Mary was here before," said Meganium of the wise ones,"maybe that was Deoxyes and he gave us a fake warning." "I will check the stolen orbs," I said quickly. I jumped down through the next hole and replaced the orbs with goo balls that looked like it and same with the next level. "They are there!" I declared. "Check yourself." They looked and saw the orbs was there. "Oh, and the whole army of everyone in pokemon city to hunt down my look alike and Mary." They went underground and the council argued. They agreed to search for them and to do it with duty as the the whole army and the wise ones went hutting.Everything is going according to plan!!! Oh, and Muahahaahah.

Chapter 39: Jared running.
Jared was running through the forest thinking," Crap,Quickclaws got caught, but I can't beat Kyle so I will just keep running. Oh well." He sighed out loud and kept running and running and running. At night he lay down and fell asleep. The next thing he knew he was being awaken by a mew. He had a whole army!"Uh hi!"said Jared. "We are looking for this boy!" said One of the Pokemon holding out a banner. "I know him!" said Jared," he is a good guy." "No he is Kyle!" the Pokemon said,," he can sift forms!""That is impossible!" thought Jared," yet Andrew escaped death which only deoxyes can do. But deoxyes attacked Andrew, but what if one of them is made of goo? Also right after Andrew left Kyle appears? That can't be just a coincidence. Maybe that is the truth!" "Oh!" said Jared," I will help you!"They nodded and excepted him into there army. "Time to kill Kyle!" thought Jared as the gigantic army marched. Soon, it started to snow! It felt cold and unnatural against his skin. It seemed to have come from nowhere, there wasn't a cloud in the sky "Oh," thought Jared," I wonder what happened to Percy!"

Chapter 40: What happened to Percy.
Percy went to the cave of food on mirage island and started eating it. He didn't notice that the apples didn't taste nor the chocolates or cheerios. He just kept stuffing himself. The more he ate the hunger he was. Only when the island disappeared did he know the food he was eating was an illusion. " Wahhh!!!" he wailed as he fell through the no longer there island. He turned into waillord and surfed his way to the main land. As he swam ashore he fell asleep in the water. He woke up and started to swim again. He reached shore and turned human again. It was snowing, cold, and very icy. I was night time and he saw a blur of darkness running across the beach. There was a mareep, blaziken, and a ..nijask. "Who is that nijask?" he wondered. After a few more seconds, a Pokemon army appeared running at the three pokemon. At the back there was a boy who looked like Andrew. in, the pitch black darkness, he turned his head and looked at Percy. He winked as he for a split second turned into a Deoxyes and back. "Crap!", thought Percy," Kyle! Well, I have only got one chance at this!" Percy ran at Kyle and turned into wailord and started to use a hydro pump. The army saw it and mew blocked Kyle with a
Psychic force field. They ran over and grabbed Percy. They were about to kill him when Kyle said," Stop! If he swears to follow my command for my cause he can live." He said cause chuckling. They held him up to look Kyle in the eye. Percy seeing this as an opportunity to not die said," Okay, I promise to follow uhhhh.... this boy's command." He felt a surge of power not really realizing what he had done. "Stupid boy!' he heard in his head," you are now in my complete control. "Raghhhh!" Percy yelled out loud and became Waillord again and body slammed Kyle into the ground. He turned back to normal and started running. Where he body slammed, Kyle was laying. The army checked his pulse.....none. Thought it seemed impossible Kyle was dead! The army not knowing who he was started running to follow his last order to the end of the uhhhh.... island.

Chapter 41: A battle!!!!(Lame title, I know)
Ouicklaws ran as Palkia dragon clawed him. It was a near miss. Roni and Oren transformed and went into battle. Roni shot a thunderbolt. It power was off the scale! It hit Palkia square in the chest and he flew backwards into Oren's aura sphere. Quicklaws ran into it with a headbutt and Palkia picked him up. Palkia threw Quickclaw at Roni. It hit her and they both fell to the ground in a tangled mess. Palkia turned to face Oren, but Oren rammed into him with an extremespeed. Knowing he was at a size disadvantage Palkia became a shiny tyaintar. Suddenly, a sandstorm started. Both weren't hurt by the conditions and continued to fight. On the other hand as Quickclaws and Roni tried to untangle themselves the sand storm only made things worse. It got in there eyes and scraped at there skin. They lay in a hopeless mess knowing it would be useless to try to struggle and waited for Oren to win. Oren and tyraintar fought face to face. Oren stated to used force palm repeatedly as tyraintar used thrash . They manged to block the other attacks until oren struck. He went flying and Oren saw the gleam on his belt with a pink orb on it. Oren used extremespeed and stole it from him and used the goo ball roni had and put the orb in it. "Peace, finally, thank you strangers," thought James as he fell to the ground sleeping with peace. the sandstorm stopped and Oren helped them up. Suddenly, like a snap they all felt a release from someones grip. "He is dead!" they all screamed. The walked away tears of joy in all here eyes for finally being set free. They all didn't notice the unnatural snow. Soon Gravis and Luke arrive to kill Palkia, but only found James. They gently nudged him awake.

Chapter 42: Another battle, and with the army!
"I have to get out of this army!" thought Jared," since that was actually Kyle were chasing after the good guys!" Jared jumped on the head in front of him and used and extremespeed to get to the front of the army an hit the ground running. The army tried to catch him but they were to slow. He ran up to Andrew, Mary, and Peter and said," They..are confused.....by .... Kyle. ...Coming to... kill. Thinks your ....Kyle, Andrew.""What!"said Andrew. "We have no choice but to fight!" said Jared," they can't be persuaded out of it!"" Fine," said Andrew soberly as he turned to face the army. Jared used thunder and hit a whole row! Only 900 left. Andrew used a firebolt and it crackled with electricity and took out more. Only 800 left. Mary rammed into tons of them using several headbutts. Only 600 left. They were putting up almost no resistance. Peter used air cutter and it struck 300.Only 300 left. They kept fighting and fighting until there was only one pokemon left....mew. "Listen to us!" said Andrew,"were not evil!""Your aren't evil!"roared Mew," Then why the hell did you massacre our people!huh!" ""Well"started Andrew, but Mew was already attacking. He used psychic and threw Mary and Peter away!"Raghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" yelled Mew," how do you like it when I attack your family huh?" Andrew didn't as his blaziken hands crackled with...electricity? "that weird." he thought. Andrew used flaming thunder punch on Mew and hit him square in the chest. Mew flew backwards and attacked with ancient power. Andrew braced his arms in a x shape to block the blow. The rocks hit the x and flew around him as they bounced off. "Uhhhhhhhhhhh." thought Sharra in the distance," I will do it , but I going to hate myself in the morning!" she ran back to where they were fighting ran around them in the forest got right behind mew and yelled," Dark explosion!" She blew up her energy and mew went flying into Andrew the both flew to the ground and mew was dead. Realizing what they had done they all started to sob expect Sharra who just walked away. Kyle had pulled the strings again. He had made them responsible for the genocide of the Pokemon people.

Chapter 43:Four boys and some fish.
Percy was running through the forest."I killed Kyle!" he thought triumphantly. "Yahoo!" he yelled. "Now to get some food..." he thought. He kept running and he found three boys sitting by a camp fire roasting fish. "Can I join you?" asked Percy. "Sure!" said the boys. "Thanks I am starved!" said Percy sit

RE: Human Pokemon???

Name:Quickclaws
Real State(for character): Maryland
Transforming Pokemon:Salamance
Looks:tall and strong, has very little physical weakness
Back round: runs marathons for fun but f's all his classes. he allows his mind only to learn what will keep him stronger then other people.

Name:Luke
Real State(for character):Arizona
Transforming Pokemon:Infernape
Looks:Tall,black/gray hair,brown eyes
Background:Is always ready to fight,willing to help.Very smart,but may act without thinking.

Name: Alexander
Real State (for character): Mississippi
Transforming Pokemon: Froslass
Looks: Very pale, rarely noticed in crowds and somewhat femenine.
Background: A shy, misunderstood adolesent who has grown to despise people for their neglegence. However, he'll fight if it means he's noticed.

Name: Gravis
Real state (for character): Indiana
Transforming Pokemon: Scizor
Looks: A lean, slightly muscular adolescent of 16. Has dark brown/ black hair and brown-near-black eyes. Favors comfortable and flexible clothing. He's usually seen wearing a grey sleeveless shirt, black and blue camo pants, and black shoes. In winter, he has been seen wearing a black trench coat.

Background: Has been training in the martial arts for the past few years now, giving him some experience, but not near enough to be a master. He shys away from people most of the time, being a rather humble, quiet, "in the corner" person. When the pressure is turned up, he has been known to act boldly and gamble against the odds. This makes him seem more of an enigma to most people.

-hope this can help you. I used to RP a lot, so I'm still rather good at making up characters.

Name: Sharra
Real State (for character): ?
Transforming Pokemon: Umbreon
Looks: A gothic/emo 13 year old.
Background: A quiet little girl, others hate her for being different. Although still young, she has amazing potential and huge strength, but when she will fully undestand how to use these powers is unknown. She will become a strong and resourcefull leader in later life, a caring person to her own clan, but a feirce warrior and someone who other clan leaders will truly fear. even when others think they would be destroyed in battle with her and her clan, that would be a SERIOUS understatement.

i think clans and clan leaders would be good for this so i put it to good use. hope you like it

i will input your characters in next chapter!
Ps: pokeking you can't have arceus+ you messed up the looks and backround read the others!

Name:Oren
Real State(for character): Maryland (Why should we do this?)
Transforming Pokemon: Lucario
Looks: Looks more of a metal type than a fighting type. Doesn't really listen to others instructions. Likes to be the leader and take control. His power and potential are still a giant mystery.
Back round: His parents were killed by team rockets transformation into tyrnaitar and dragonite. He ran away as a riolu and evolved on the journey to Maryland.

If possible, could i help with you writing this?
-Your G dog, Oren...Out!

Yes,FPS is right,mabye,Seeing as only recently I have been doing trade deals with you and made that shop*Looks at suspicously*.Just a tip,try and use punctuation,and make the chapters longer.I'll post my form:
Name:percy
Real State(for character):The bottom of the sea(No,russia)
Transforming Pokemon:wailord
Looks:Fat,very peach,
Back round:
He always wanted more food,and now,unfortunately,he spends his time flopping around uselessly.

How about this?

Name:Andrew
Nickname(Most people call him this):Lurks
Real State(for character): (Is found in the pokemon world when others go there)
Transforming Pokemon:Blazkiken
Back round:Skiny, loves to play jokes, and sneek up on people, wears red, orange, and yellow.

EDIT:I can make sprites of the characters, heres mine:

LurksSprite1.png

updated story with new chapter!!!! King Deoxazard i would love for you to make sprites of sharra, oren, and quickclaws!!!

updated with another new chapter, i will fix its grammar mistakes when i can!

if there's space left, please input:

Name:James
Real State(for character): California (it's not my real life state, but meh)
Transforming Pokemon: Tyranitar
Looks: A tall guy, with decent muscles, mostly avoids contact with others, and will only fight if provoked, but when doing so, he's merciless in devastating his opponent's. (if possible, can I be a shiny tyranitar?)
Back round: Little is known about this, the only thing that's sure is that he knows none of his familly members, since he hasn't seen them since his birth. (you can adapt this to anything you want in your story if you'd like).

thanks, and love the story! :)

Thats some nice stuff...i like your writing. Can i help out? You know where to find me!

Back