Human Pokemon??????The Best Story Ever and 50 chapters! Part one is FINSHED!!!!!

How is the story?

• Total voters
RE: Human Pokemon??????The Best Story Ever and 43 chapters an counting! This story is the bomb!!

1. I don't switch party in one chapter and that all I am talking about them right now
2. I have to write short chapters or else those new to the story have to read a lot more
3. You don't like any chapter, because you don't get your precious orb! Just stop whinnying or else I am never going to give it to you!

RE: Human Pokemon??????The Best Story Ever and 43 chapters an counting! This story is the bomb!!

what do u want mewtwo to transform into

??I don't know?

RE: Human Pokemon??????The Best Story Ever and 43 chapters an counting! This story

well here is 1 choise lucario

also here is a link to my other pokefic project http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=20438

whats with chapter 43

The post got to long....

Sorry I haven't wrote in a bit, I was watching tv to much.....

that's not true. also, you need a new chapter place. at least start writing now.

1. still watching
2. On internet
3. Liar.

you do need a new space so why not start one.

I willl,.... later.

Here we go! Chapter 43 continued! I will post it here for a recap anyway.

Chapter 43:Four boys and some fish.
Percy was running through the forest."I killed Kyle!" he thought triumphantly. "Yahoo!" he yelled. "Now to get some food..." he thought. He kept running and he found three boys sitting by a camp fire roasting fish. "Can I join you?" asked Percy. "Sure!" said the boys. "Thanks I am starved!" said Percy sitting down on the log. After they finished eating the delicious brown trout Percy proudly proclaimed," I killed Kyle!" "Who?" asked the boys never actually meeting him in this whole story.Percy told them his story about what happened to him. How he had gotten on the island to how he had body slammed Kyle into the ground. He told them that instead of betraying his friends he was on a undercover mission for them and couldn't help when Kyle attack or he would of blown his cover. "And that is that!" finished Percy at the end of his story. "Wow!" said Gravis," That Kyle sure seems dangerous, I am glad he is dead!" The other 3 boys nodded in agreement while Luke said," We were on an orb quest!" "Orb?" questioned Percy and they started to tell him there story taking turns. Gravis and Luke left out the part about almost killing each other and said they tripped when playing a game. When asked about being Palkia James said,"I don't remember anything, it all seems like a dream...no a nightmare, I remember rage beyond rage." "Oh well," said Luke," Say has anyone seen Alexander?" "He was with me," said James," but he left when I went in the hole, it a good thing to, if he had been near and with me in that much rage I could have killed him...." With sudden thought James said," Do you think I .....did?" "Let hope not!" said Gravis," come on, let us find the others!" They left and headed towards where Kyle's body lay.

Chapter 44:"You underestimate my power"
"I can't believe we killed them all!" said Peter sobbing on the beach sand. "I know," said Andrew and Mary softly. They were hugging.Andrew saw Sharra walking away. He saw a glint of light from her waist and rembered she had 2 orbs. "Give them to!" command Andrew. "Excuse me," said Sharra turning around on her heel," these are mine. You think you would be grateful brat, for me saving your life. But no you continued to be a brat! I knew it was a mistake saving you!" "Raghhhhhhhh!" yelled Andrew as he attempted to charge into Sharra. Mary and Peter held him back."He is grateful, we all are," said Mary. Peter nodded and Andrew tried to dart a Sharra once again and breakout of there grip."Whatever," said Sharra," I am leaving and I am taking MY orbs with me, Andrew!" Andrew couldn't take it anymore as he turned into blaziken and burned Mary and Peter arms off him. "OW!" Peter and Mary said in unison. Andrew shot a fire wall behind him and blocked off them from him as his fire crackled with electricity. "Again?" he thought ," how is this possible? Electricity?" Andrew fire wall remained strong even as the heavy now fell upon it. Everyone felt the cold,unnatural,icy snow press against there exposed skin. Andrew shot another fire wall in front of where Sharra was going. Then two more fire walls to box them in. "So what are you going to do no, pretty girl?" Andrew sneered"You underestimate my power," said Sharra coldly. With Andrew as blaziken Sharra turned into Diliga using the power of the orb. She used Aura sphere and shot it at Andrew. Andrew rolled to the side and dodged it and use a flaming thunderbolt. It it Sharra, but it barely left a dent. Sharra used Dracometeor and Andrew started running left and right. He avoided on to the left and on to the right, and then he jumped on to the left meteor and onto another falling. From there he was at Sharra eye level. He jumped into her with a Flaming head bash. she flew into the fire wall and started to burn. She tried to get out, but she was too big. Sharra turned into umberon using her poke power. "Dark explosion!"Sharra screamed. It was even more powerful than last time. It put out all the fire walls and sent Andrew flying into a heap of snow. This fight was over.

Chapter 45: The edge of the .....island thing
When Andrew, Mary, and Peter where fighting the army, Jared slipped away. He saw what Percy did yet Andrew was right there! There was only one answer for him. "Kyle!? he thought. Jared ran knowing they were good guys. He ran through the black forest as snow came falling upon him. To him it seemed so....unnatural. Despite the snow he kept running and running. He got to the very edge of the island. He touched the a water and it was warm an inviting on such a cold, snowy night. "Swim time!" thought Jared. He put he clothes on a nearby tree and went for a swim. He swam in he water farther and farther out, as if it was calling him. "Okay, that is far enough!" he thought and stopped swimming. But the water kept pushing him farther and farther out. He tried to swim against it, but it was no use. He let the current push him farther and farther off the land. He saw water falling. "Waterfall!" he thought But when he looked over the edge he saw space and nearby planet. "WAH," screamed Jared turning into Luxray trying to extremspeed back to shore. It was no use as Jared fell off "earth" and into the deep reaches of space.

Chapter 46: Aftermath of Chapter 44

RE: Human Pokemon??????The Best Story Ever and 43(I finshed it!) chapters an counting! This story is the bomb!!

Comments plz?

RE: Human Pokemon??????The Best Story Ever and 43(I finshed it!) chapters an counting! This story is the bomb!!

New Chapter!!!44!!1

RE: Human Pokemon??????The Best Story Ever and 44(chapters an counting!Part one is almost at an end! This story is th

boooooooooo. come on. palkia isn't that strong and dark explosion should leave sharra broken like explosion.

RE: Human Pokemon??????The Best Story Ever and 44(chapters an counting!Part one is almost at an end! This story is th

1. It was Dialga
2.It is that strong
3. No, she just realse her energy not her soul!
4.Your just unhappy because you haven't got your orb yet!

okay i just read a few chapters and there good

thanks!

Your welcome

Which did you read?

New chapter!!!!

Back