How will Ash lose the Pokémon League in X / Y?

RE: How Will Ash Lose the League in XY?

Ash is going to lose to that dunsparce he failed to capture (would be better than cameron's 5 pokemon at least).

RE: How Will Ash Lose the League in XY?

SuchADamnLady369 said:
  • The lily of the valley conference- Is when I found out the writers hated Ash I mean even if Ash beat Latios who was next? Zapdos? Regigigas? Cresselia? Heatran I mean I saw a Heatran there SMDH!
The writers doesn't want him to win for some unknown reason. I don't know why he can't just win at least one, silly league. Anyway, the dude with Darkrai and Latios (I don't remember his name) definitely should not have been a winner. Using the legendary pokemon in the battle will not show how good trainer you are because the legendaries are much stronger than any, non-legendary Pokémon (at least in the show). They can beat every Pokémon without special training. That dude didn't have to sweat to win. He just sent the legendaries to the battle and won. Even if Ash was the best, he wouldn't have a chance for winning against 6 legendary pokemon. I don't know why that dude was allowed to use them.

How Ash will lose? I don't know. Maybe his pokemon will be tired again? Maybe he will not want to battle his (next) best friend? Maybe Jessie and James will steal his Pikachu and blah blah blah? I only know, if Ash still makes similar mistakes and can't grow better, maturer and more advanced, then maybe he should change his dream? He is a good trainer but isn't talented enough to become a pokemon master.

Right now it wouldn't surprise me if he did! I like the course the new series are going. It seems like he didn't become a complete noob again, and his past isn't being ignored. It might even be explored further; with Serena and him being old friends/acquaintances we might see some flashbacks and get a more detailed backstory of Ash.

Back