Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

RE: Pokémon Card Misprints Database - Post An Image When You Report

GadgetJax said:
I can't tell from this angle. Maybe a better screenshot might help? Thanks.

http://srv2.jpg.co.il/7/5473906b3a910.jpg

Now it's better?

Hah, that's actually pretty cool. I don't know if I've seen a misprint like that before.

A remarkable find. I haven't seen one of those, if I'm not mistaken, it could be a first timer for all that we know. With TPCi's quality standards nowadays I'm not surprised...

dingolavista said:
I got a misprint Hydreigon form phantom forces and it has the holo effect of Diancie, if you know what I mean (I can't explain because my English is not so good).

http://up413.siz.co.il/up3/dzhw1qmhbmon.png

If you'll pay attention you can see diancie's shade. How much do you think this card worth?

As for the card itself, this is quite the find! :D I have not seen or heard of this type of error before. But as far as the value goes, it will vary from collector to collector. There's nothing to base the price on because nothing like this has been found before.

I dont see a difference here also its supposed to be that shade of pink.

Reggie McGigas said:
Honestly, I see no difference.

Can't you see it?
Maybe you saw the first image, because I made another and better image.

http://srv2.jpg.co.il/7/5473906b3a910.jpg

In Canada the fair I used to go to sold most of the rares for $10.00-$20.00 and if it was one of the starters it was $35.00 and up back in 2001. XD.:)

OH! now i see it!!!

If you look very very close the holo pattarn on this card doesnt match with Hydriegons shape but Diancies. You have to use the second pic linked and compare the Hydriegon and Diancie cards from Phantom Forces.

Shining Goodra said:
Makcimak said:
Guys, I've been wondering, is Icy Snow Vivillon from XY set worth anything? As a Reverse Holo?
A couple dollars at the most?
Huh. A guy told me that he sold one for $80, since Icy Snow is Russia-exclusive art. Oh well

This is what I found on eBay:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40|R40|R40|R40|R40|R40|R40|R40&_nkw=vivillon+17%2F146+russian&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&LH_Sold=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=&_sargn=-1%26saslc%3D1&_salic=1&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&LH_Complete=1

It seems to be very expensive at least xD

Hey guys, I'll be going to a meet up this saturday and I recently got a few of my old cards out of storage. I don't have a complete deck yet so I was hoping to find out what these cards are valued at so I can use them in trades or sell them at the event so I can complete my deck ready for a tourny coming up soon.

Could anyone help me out with the values on some of these cards, or if they're worth trading for the newer stuff?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MvlbqVk3Ld8SRR_Vkff7UPa6z66InC1iIsP9_g8jcME/edit?usp=sharing

Hey guys a little help, i found a booster box from furious fist in portuguese for 67 dollars, i could use some cards from it(im building a fighting deck), is it worth it? The only thing is that the cards are in portuguese but i can still use them for tournaments right?

rauber said:
Hey guys a little help, i found a booster box from furious fist in portuguese for 67 dollars, i could use some cards from it(im building a fighting deck), is it worth it? The only thing is that the cards are in portuguese but i can still use them for tournaments right?
I'm pretty sure you can only use them in Europe.

Vom said:
rauber said:
I'm pretty sure you can only use them in Europe.

Vom's correct. You're only allowed to use cards from your local area's language apart from English. Portuguese would be usable in Europe and Brazil.

if i were to enter a tournament using portugues cards, would i be allowed to use them? I mean like a world tournament(hope is good) or a international between americas.Also is the price worth it?

I have a FA Blastoise EX and FA Lysandre's Last Resort. Would it be a good trade to trade 1 of these for 2 Plasma Steel Klinklangs? Or alternatively I could use phantom forces packs to trade for the klinklangs. What would be the most reasonable trade for both sides? (this trade is on tcgo so i assume that probably changes the prices...)

They are full arts so they can't also be holo or reverse holo I thought? Im surprised full art LLR is worth so little o_O

Back